Flareon's Rage.

funny shit, i admit. after reading a bit though, I just went ahead and skipped to the flareon part

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Only sad thing is he should have switched heatran in right away... you know, seeing as toxic orb telegraphs the no superpower... :/

Only sad thing is he should have switched heatran in right away... you know, seeing as toxic orb telegraphs the no superpower... :/
Guts Flareon is rare as crap and well, lol ROCK SMASH. I thought only Escavalier used that for coverage.

Regardless, Rock Smash would've been a better option than Flame Charge IMO. The only way the opponent would win would've been if he sacked Ferrothorn and had Heatran revenge. Flame Charge was too risky since Heatran was still alive and could come in on the Flash Fire and send Flareon back to 'Trolled by Trollfreak' Land. It was sad that your opponent didn't know about Superpower being a tutor move and all.

Flareon also can't hold a Toxic Orb and a Scarf at the same time. So what can it use to boost its Speed? Flame Charge, of course!

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You basically had the momentum the entire game, nothing was really nail biting or close. I feel like if you war story a match the power plays should actually mean something. Your commentary was okay but the battle was honestly lacking. Not to mention that you have a huge team advantage over your opponent. This might just be me but I can't really enjoy such a one sided match

The opponent’s Terrakion was poisoned!

The opponent’s Terrakion is hurt by poison!
I could sleep him, but I need that for heatran.
The opponent’s Gliscor's Toxic Orb activated!
The opponent’s Gliscor was poisoned!
There's something that bugs me. How did you know your opponent would leave his sleeping Heatran in? If he'd switched to gliscor, you'd have broken the sleep clause and thus lost. Did you even think of that before spamming sleep powder over and over?
*Facepalm*

ONLY worth reading because Flareon was so boss, but like Gen. Empoleon said, you had the upper hand all along and completed your plan to perfection. If you ask me, it's partially entertaining in an Ocean's 11 sort of way though.

Format: 9/10
Battle: 8/10
Commentary: 8/10
Overall: 9/10
Originality: 10/10 First time I saw Flareon take out 4 Pokemon, one being Gliscor.

Wow, Ferrothorn's 5x weak to fire attacks! No wonder Espeon's HP Fire does so much! :p

BTW, why is it that everyone's win and lose quotes are just "gg"? Whatever happened to good old creativity?

Oh, and one more thing:

*gives the Flareon a great big hug nh*

Well, I think if you are going to make a warstory, pick either a shorter one, or a more interesting one. A couple people already said, "wall Of Text" and I have to agree with them. You only gave a few bits of commentary here and there. Good luck in the future though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)