~FrostFire's Freezing Pokemon~ |Unova Gen V|Shinies!|IV/EV Check|Cloning|EV training

Status
Not open for further replies.
FrostFire's Freezing Pokemon Trade Thread!

-Rules-

-Smogon Rules
  1. Respect me
  2. Dont trade me hacked Pokemon
  3. If the IVs/EVs do not match the ones listed and I have made a mistake, please notify me and I will edit their post
Welcome to my trade thread. I only trade legit Pokemon from Unova, to welcome in the new generation. Soon I will have a GTS for special distribution days. I will accept offers of other gens, but I am currently only offering Gen V pokemon. Epic Banners coming VERY soon.
Post Map
1.Rules
2.Intro
3.AR cheats used
4.Services
5.Pokemon

AR cheats used
1. Max Money
3.Pokemon Cloner
4.IV/EV checker
Services
-1. Pokemon Cloning!
-Pokemon cloning is when I, the clonist, uses AR or Pokesav/Pokegen to make an exact, legit replica of the pokemon you want cloned. If you let me keep a copy of the pokemon, then it will be free upon request. 1 credit will equate to 1 full team of pokemon being cloned.
Price:1 regular lvl 20+ pokemon for 1 pokemon cloned
Price:1 credit for a full team of 6 pokes
Bargain: If I get to keep a copy, Free
-2 EV training
-Not even close to cloning, this is where I have your pokemon battle hundreds of a certain pokemon (That matches the stat you need) to get the EVs up legally. This takes a day to a few days per pokemon. Price varies
-3 leveling
-Tired of that level 3 Tepig? Get that Tepig up to level 100 using rare candy.I can do this upon request really, and sometimes Ill do it for free. It really does not take much effort.
Pokemon
This is probably your favorite part
Unova Pokemon!

Shiny
Lv.100
IVs:Perfect 31/31/31/31/31/31/
OT:Lizzie
Nature:Adamant

Shiny!
Lv.100
Ivs:Perfect 31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature:Naughty

Shiny!
Lv.100
IVs:31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature:Jolly​

Shiny
Lv.100
IVs:31/31/31/31/28/31
Nature:Docile

Lv100
Shiny
Ivs:31/31/31/31/16/28
Nature:Quirky

Listing my Other Pokemon soon. *Shiny and Non-Shiny*​

That Is all I currently have that are close to perfect, and I apologize for the amateur-looking thread. I will improve it over time. Thank you for viewing!

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
1) Why are they all Lv 100?
2) You have to list the OT
3) You have to list the nature

Edited. I apologize. Im newer here. I joined 2 years ago but got bored as Gen 4 has dragged on for me. Gen 5 is a new beggining in my opinion

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Good luck with your new thread. Out of curiosity, what exactly do you mean by non-legit when you say:

"Welcome to my trade thread. I only supply legit pokemon, however AR cheats and cloning is listed and eventually I will probably give non-legit pokemon away every so often. Soon I will have a GTS for special distribution days. These days will take place once a month. As of right now, to usher in the new generation, I am only trading legit Unova pokemon. "

I'm pretty sure this is gonna give you trouble:
"Unless Im trading you a hacked PKM, Then dont trade me one "

Also, a lv. 100
is pretty worthless. Indeed, the whole concept of "only trading level 100s" is pretty much worthless; made more worthless by the lack of EVs (as if EV training lv. 100s was easy), movesets, and evolution.

If you're legit (and all signs point to "no"), it is in your interest to abandon your "quirks" - don't trade lv. 100 pokemon, don't suggest that some things in your thread might be hacks when they're not, and don't offer hacks in your thread at all.

I'm pretty sure this is gonna give you trouble:
"Unless Im trading you a hacked PKM, Then dont trade me one "

Also, a lv. 100
is pretty worthless. Indeed, the whole concept of "only trading level 100s" is pretty much worthless; made more worthless by the lack of EVs (as if EV training lv. 100s was easy), movesets, and evolution.

If you're legit (and all signs point to "no"), it is in your interest to abandon your "quirks" - don't trade lv. 100 pokemon, don't suggest that some things in your thread might be hacks when they're not, and don't offer hacks in your thread at all.
Thanks for the information/pointers/etc. Ill put some of my original RNG attempts that succeeded. I have a bunch of level 10-30 hanging around,that are relatively decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)