Gen 7 OM Competitive Discussion

What's the point of having Soak in there? Is there some sort of Normalize shenanigan I'm not getting?
Normalize now gets an -ate-like boost. The point of having Soak is so you can actually hit Ghost-, Steel-, and Rock-types for damage. If you predict a Giratina switch, for instance, you can put the opponent in a tough situation.

It's dumb and kind of a joke but I still like it.

The other option is Trick + Ring Target.

Thinking of some Mix and Mega sets for Tapu Lele for who I plan on building my team around:

70/85/75/130/115/95
Tapu Lele @ Lucarionite
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Psychic Terrain / Nature's Madness

I feel like the Psychic Terrain will change the meta completely: Those annoying ate-speeds will be rendered helpless with this, allowing sweepers to do their huge damage.

And that Lucarionite STAB adaptability on Psychic Terrain boosting psychic moves is gonna hit pretty hard too.

EDIT: and to make my point even clearer:
252+ SpA Adaptability Tapu Lele Psychic vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Primal Groudon in Psychic Terrain: 210-248 (101.4 - 119.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Including SpA boost from Lucarionite^

252+ SpA Adaptability Tapu Lele Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey in Psychic Terrain: 184-218 (50.8 - 60.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
^Including Def boost from Sableye-nite
You beat me. I was thinking of the exact same set for MnM Ok how about this set?
It's pretty slow but powerful.
Machamp@Pidgeotite
Ability: No Guard
Fissure
Stone Edge
Focus Blast/Dynamic Punch
Bullet Punch
Machamp stats:90/130/80/65/85/55
After mega evolving it's stats are 90/130/85/130/95/75
It could be a mixed sweeper which might catch many people off guard.

I wrote this three months ago, almost three months prior to the Dark Void nerf being mentioned. At the time, Darkrai was thought to remain as an extremely relevant threat. That being said, Darkrai's viability has turned to almost zero, where you have Hypnosis being a more valid option than Dark Void due to the additional 10% in accuracy. So you're correct, but please don't correct a statement that was made prior to the knowledge of this nerf, especially when the nerf has been made quite apparent since.

I guess I'll just keep talking about AG because I have no better way to spend the next few hours.

Solgaleo | Steel/Psychic | 137/137/107/113/89/97 | Ability: Full Metal Body

Solgaleo is much more than a decent Xerneas check with recovery. Its utility may not seem to be quite substantial at first; however, under further inspection, it is evident that Solgaleo has more than just a few tricks. This is what I expect to see running around in AG.

Defensive Sets

Specially Defensive:

Solgaleo @ Leftovers
Ability: Full Metal Body
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Stone Edge
- Morning Sun
- Metal Burst / Thunder Wave / Toxic

Specially Defensive Set mainly for tanking two +2 Moonblasts from Xerneas, while having a high chance to live two +2 Focus Blasts. It also has the offensive capability of 2HKOing Xerneas, while OHKOing Ho-Oh. The 8 Atk EVs are actually required to gain the guaranteed OHKO on standard Ho-Oh EVs from this generation. Morning Sun allows it to recovery its health back so Xerneas can't whittle it down over time and then overwhelm it eventually. Metal Burst can be useful as +2 Focus Blast Xerneas is OHKO'd back when hit by it. It also allows Solgaleo to OHKO Kyogre back after being hit by Origin Pulse; however, it should be weary that the Kyogre may be slower. If one does opt for Metal Burst, running less IVs to be under 216 Speed may be a good idea. Thunder Wave allows for speed control when the only Pokémon outspeeding at half is Deoxys-Speed. Toxic allows Solgaleo to help take down some support/Calm Mind Arceus formes Solgaleo could otherwise not touch.

8 Atk Solgaleo Sunsteel Strike vs. 184 HP / 28 Def Xerneas: 288-342 (65.6 - 77.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
8 Atk Solgaleo Sunsteel Strike vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Arceus-Fairy: 242-288 (54.6 - 65%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
8 Atk Solgaleo Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Ho-Oh: 416-492 (100.2 - 118.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
8 Atk Solgaleo Sunsteel Strike vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Clefable: 372-438 (94.6 - 111.4%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
8 Atk Solgaleo Sunsteel Strike vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Diancie: 528-624 (219 - 258.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Solgaleo: 89-105 (18.6 - 22%) -- possible 6HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Xerneas Focus Blast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Solgaleo: 113-133 (23.6 - 27.8%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Solgaleo: 177-208 (37.1 - 43.6%) -- 99.8% chance to 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ SpA Xerneas Focus Blast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Solgaleo: 225-265 (47.1 - 55.5%) -- 19.1% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Primal Kyogre Origin Pulse vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Solgaleo in Heavy Rain: 295-348 (61.8 - 72.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Physically Defensive:

Solgaleo @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
IVs: 16 Spe
- Metal Burst
- Sunsteel Strike
- Roar
- Morning Sun

This thing can live the majority of the metagame's attacks and OHKO back with Metal Burst.
252+ Atk Mega Rayquaza V-create vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Solgaleo: 378-446 (79.2 - 93.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Primal Groudon Precipice Blades vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Solgaleo: 378-446 (79.2 - 93.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Ho-Oh Sacred Fire vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Solgaleo: 372-438 (77.9 - 91.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ SpA Xerneas Focus Blast vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Solgaleo: 318-375 (66.6 - 78.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 Atk Life Orb Arceus Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Solgaleo: 367-434 (76.9 - 90.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Spooky Plate Arceus-Ghost Shadow Force vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Solgaleo: 336-396 (70.4 - 83%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

The issue is that with this set, after you Metal Burst you're usually left useless for the remainder of the match. Unless you can send it in on Fairy Arceus or something passive later on, you just wasted your Solgaleo taking out one Pokémon. This would also be quite useful in some scenarios, if the majority of Pokémon listed above didn't have access to boosting moves. The best thing Solgaleo can do then is phaze, which isn't quite the utility you'd hope for in this Pokémon.

Offensive Sets

Standard Offensive

Solgaleo @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 56 SpD / 200 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Flare Blitz
- Stone Edge / Rock Tomb
- Morning Sun / Wild Charge / Flame Charge

Standard offensive set allows Solgaleo to pick up OHKOs on Xerneas, Arceus-Fairy, Diancie-Mega and Ho-Oh with ease, while 2HKOing the remainder of the metagame. Solgaleo would love an extra moveslot; however, it can still achieve many things with the four moves listed here. Sunsteel Strike is the main STAB used here, and allows Solgaleo to hit through Lugia and Lunala's respective abilities. Flare Blitz allows Solgaleo to hit Ferrothorn, Skarmory and Bronzong for full, while providing more solid coverage as Steel has many resists. Stone Edge/Rock Tomb rounds out the coverage and allows Solgaleo to hit Ho-Oh or Yveltal on the switch-in. Rock Tomb OHKOs Ho-Oh and decreases Yveltal's speed to under Solgaleo's. 2x Rock Tomb does often OHKO offensive Yveltal sets, but one should be weary of Sucker Punch and the potential low roll. Morning Sun provides Solgaleo with the chance to live longer in the game as well as increased recovery against Groudon switch-ins. Wild Charge and Flame Charge are alternate options that enable Solgaleo to do random things like help with checking Choice Scarf Kyogre or Primal Kyogre depending on the option chosen. Speed is invested at 200 to outspeed 252 Spe Neutral Natured Base 90s.

252+ Atk Life Orb Solgaleo Sunsteel Strike vs. 184 HP / 28 Def Xerneas: 491-580 (111.8 - 132.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Solgaleo Sunsteel Strike vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Arceus-Fairy: 416-491 (93.9 - 110.8%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Solgaleo Sunsteel Strike vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Clefable: 632-743 (160.8 - 189%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Solgaleo Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Ferrothorn: 619-728 (175.8 - 206.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Solgaleo Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 221-263 (66.1 - 78.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Life Orb Solgaleo Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Bronzong: 343-406 (101.4 - 120.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Solgaleo Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Ho-Oh: 707-837 (170.3 - 201.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Solgaleo Stone Edge vs. 132 HP / 0 Def Yveltal: 338-400 (79.3 - 93.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Solgaleo Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 120+ Def Lugia: 161-191 (38.7 - 45.9%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery (Lugia can only Whirlwind back)
252+ Atk Life Orb Solgaleo Sunsteel Strike vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Arceus: 208-246 (54.4 - 64.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Choice Band

Solgaleo @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 56 SpD / 200 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Earthquake
- Flare Blitz
- Stone Edge / Wild Charge

Choice Band hits Solgaleo hits like a bus. Sunsteel Strike OHKOs every fairy in the game, and acts as Lion's main STAB. Thanks to Choice Band, Earthquake can now 2HKO Support Primal Groudon as well as deal with the abundance of Steel types in the metagame bar Skarmory, Ferrothorn and Bronzong. This is why Flare Blitz is listed as a third move as it allows Solgaleo to hit the majority of the metagame for huge damage when the added to the aforementioned moves. Things that remain untouched by the above coverage include Ho-Oh and Primal Kyogre. This is why Stone Edge and Wild Charge are listed as potential fourth moves. Stone Edge OHKOs Ho-Oh guaranteed and Wild Charge deals massive damage to Primal Kyogre. Both moves also allow Solgaleo to 2HKO Defensive Yveltal. The EVs are used to outspeed 252 Spe Neutral Natured Base 90s. Max Attack to ensure maximum damage output against opponents while remainder put in Special Defense so it can come in on Xerneas's attacks with ease.

Only including those from the previous calcs that didn't OHKO:
252+ Atk Choice Band Solgaleo Sunsteel Strike vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Arceus-Fairy: 480-566 (108.3 - 127.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Solgaleo Flare Blitz vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 256-302 (76.6 - 90.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Solgaleo Stone Edge vs. 132 HP / 0 Def Yveltal: 390-460 (91.5 - 107.9%) -- 50% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Solgaleo Sunsteel Strike vs. 252 HP / 120+ Def Lugia: 186-219 (44.7 - 52.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Solgaleo Sunsteel Strike vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Arceus: 240-283 (62.8 - 74%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

As evident above, it doesn't pick up many more OHKOs/2HKOs; however, extra power will always be beneficial in some scenarios.

Choice Scarf

Solgaleo @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sunsteel Strike
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Flare Blitz

Choice Scarf can be used to outspeed many prevalent threats, while still dealing massive damage. By using maximum speed investment at a neutral nature, it can outspeed max speed Deoxys-Attack, and is only outsped by Deoxys-Speed, Pheromosa and Ninjask. Solgaleo should be weary of switching in on Knock Off, but otherwise it has a lot of fun playing against Deoxys-Attack. Especially if the potential playstyle of Tapu Lele + Deoxys-A spam becomes a thing, Scarf Solgaleo could be more of a potent threat than anticipated. This set is pretty self explanatory otherwise. Hits fast with nice offensive coverage.

Psych Up

Solgaleo @ Leftovers
EVs: 162 HP / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Psych Up
- Morning Sun
- Psyshock / Thunderbolt / Calm Mind / Roar

As people started to run Psych Up Poisonceus, this might potentially become a thing. Flash Cannon, Psych Up and Morning Sun are quite self explanatory. AKA set up on Geomancy Xerneas, and then kill it. Solgaleo has such bad 4MSS with this set. It would love to run more than one of the last moves listed. Psyshock allows Solgaleo to hit Special walls like Blissey, Chansey, Ho-Oh and Kyogre; Thunderbolt hits the latter two better but struggles with Blissey and Chansey; Calm Mind allows further setup before you take it out, potentially the best option here; Roar gets rid of Xerneas's boosts and allows Solgaleo to "steal" its boosts. For once Solgaleo can actually benefit from its ability, as Moonblast won't drop SpA and Focus Blast won't drop SpD. The EVs allow Solgaleo to outspeed standard Geomancy Xerneas.
oops sry i didnt see the post date...

Machamp@Pidgeotite
Fissure
Stone Edge
Bullet Punch
Fissure is illegal, perhaps knock off instead? Really this thing has an extremely limited special movepool, so it's better as a physical attacker. A tough claws boost from the aerodactilite would probably be better.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Figured it was high time I posted something here so I figured I would talk a bit about Mix and Mega as well as AAA.

Mix and Mega
So something that no one has pointed out, but I noticed right away, is how well Toxapex fits into MnM due to its amazing typing, which can hard check a lot of powerful threats such as Altarianite Entei, Pinsirite Cobalion, and so on due to its great combination of Haze, Recover, and pure bulk. I came up with two sets I feel will be main sets for it in MnM.

Toxapex @ Sablenite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Toxic
- Recover
- Haze

Too lazy to customize the EVs but basically this just becomes a huge wall that can not only survive super effective hits, but can also wall common top tier threats atm in Pidgeotite Gengar, Altarianite Entei, Altarianite Zygarde, etc.
*Warning* I used Tentacruel as the placeholder but it has Sablenite Toxapex's stats

252+ Atk Pixilate Altarianite Entei Return vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tentacruel: 58-69 (19 - 22.6%) -- possible 5HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Aerilate Pinsirite Entei Return vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tentacruel: 111-132 (36.5 - 43.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Altarianite Zygarde Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tentacruel: 110-130 (36.1 - 42.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Pidgeotite Gengar Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Tentacruel: 102-120 (33.5 - 39.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Pidgeotite Keldeo Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Tentacruel: 75-88 (24.6 - 28.9%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tentacruel: 204-240 (67.1 - 78.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Tentacruel: 128-151 (42.1 - 49.6%) -- 89.1% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252 Atk Adaptability Lucarionite Terrakion Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tentacruel: 112-132 (36.8 - 43.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock

Toxapex @ Latiasite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Toxic
- Recover
- Haze

This set is really neat mainly because it sort of works like Latiasite Heatran by getting rid of one of its most abused weaknesses: Ground. While it has less all around bulk, it has more utility than the Sablenite set especially considering Sablenite Blissey becomes a really solid partner for this particular set.
*Warning* I used Tentacruel as the placeholder but it has Latiasite Toxapex's stats

Blazikenite Landorus-T Earthquake vs. Levitate Tentacruel: 0-0 (0 - 0%) -- aim for the horn next time
Primal Groudon Precipice Blades vs. Levitate Tentacruel: 0-0 (0 - 0%) -- aim for the horn next time
+2 252+ Atk Primal Groudon Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tentacruel: 142-168 (46.7 - 55.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Altarianite Zygarde Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tentacruel: 0-0 (0 - 0%) -- aim for the horn next time
252+ Atk Pixilate Altarianite Entei Return vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tentacruel: 63-75 (20.7 - 24.6%) -- 92.9% chance to 4HKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Blazikenite Excadrill Rock Slide vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Tentacruel: 105-124 (34.5 - 40.7%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock
Almost Any Ability
I figured I would go over the new abilities that seem the most promising for AAA and potentially meta-defining. The Terrain-based abilities have been touched upon so I will not be going over those.
This ability is definitely a great boon for Pokemon that have access to STAB recovery such as Fighting-types (Drain Punch), Grass-types (Giga Drain), Bug-types (the newly buffed Leech Life!!!) ,and Fairy-types (Draining Kiss). It also helps out slower Pokemon that have a recovery move, although Prankster outclasses it in that sense since Prankster can give priority for other status moves (despite Triage giving +3 to these moves vs. +1 priority from Prankster). The issue I see with this is the fact that most of the Pokemon that may use this are either not top tier threats (the highest Pokemon currently on the AAA VR with STAB recovery is Breloom and Chesnaught in mid B rank) so it may not see as much usage as it could, but it can definitely make these slower Pokemon a huge threat since they can outspeed even Extreme Speed and recover HP to potentially get out of sticky situations.

Potential Users: Chesnaught, Golisopod, Hawlucha, Conkeldurr, Celebi
Despite the confirmation that -ate abilities only boost by 1.2x now rather than 1.3x, and the fact that with this + Normalize means they can't be called "-ates" anymore, Galvanize is still a good ability because it is the first -ate to not be resisted by Steel-types. While Volt Absorb/Flash Fire Skarm is a thing, Entei can particularly abuse this to get around one of its currently common soft counters. This also gives physical Electric-types a powerful STAB that doesn't give recoil like Wild Charge, making them able to potentially carve out a niche in the SM meta.

Potential Users: Entei, Thundurus, Magnezone
This ability will single-handedly affect the viability of Poison Heal users in AAA because this allows the user to land a critical hit on Pokemon that are poisoned. This definitely has a niche on more offensive threats that can't get past Poison Heal users such as Manaphy, Diancie, and Mandibuzz. However, these Pokemon themselves have other abilities they can run, which may leave Merciless users at a disadvantage since they aren't guaranteed the critical hit on other status, but the threat of this alone can potentially force Poison Heal to not be a "centralizing" ability in AAA, so it may make more of an effect based on threat level rather than the actual use of this ability.
Giving an immunity to priority to fast and frail attackers can allow them to be much more effective in AAA since they can set up without fear of being revenge killed. Sadly, these same offensive Pokemon have a plethora of options that may appeal to them moreso such as Sheer Force, Adaptability, and so on. Either way, this just gives frail and fast offensive threats another option for teams that may be weak to priority like AteSpeed. This also can particularly help mons that are weak to a lot of common priority such as Mach Punch, Ice Shard, Sucker Punch, etc.

Potential Users: Tyranitar, Deoxys-S, Gengar
This was recently revealed to show that it gives Water moves double damage which when coupled with its other effects, burn immunity + Fire resist, makes this very widespread in terms of what types can abuse this. Water-types appreciate their STABs becoming even more powerful and potentially blowing past resists while Grass-, Ice-, and Steel-types will definitely appreciate neutering one of their weaknesses while having an immunity to burn. While burn itself was nerfed to do less damage, the Atk drop really hurts physical attackers, so this can be nice for them.

Potential Users: Doublade, Lucario, Ferrothorn, Escavalier, Scizor
This ability is just so scary defensively. The fact that it is essentially immune to all status due to the pseudo sleep that this induces can make for a lot of potential walls to become even harder to wear down. I could easily see this being used on walls that have recovery and a good defensive typing, but are very susceptible to status. While this is very unexplored territory, this could easily become a very popular ability for walls to use.

Potential Users: Toxapex, Zapdos, Hippowdon, Mew
This is essentially a poor man's Fur Coat (which is currently banned in AAA) so I am not sure if this will be "worthy" of sticking around since it still halves damage of physical moves that make contact while adding on a Fire weakness. This can turn a lot of Pokemon into great physical walls as a Fire weakness can be canceled out by team support or a mon's own resistances. I feel like this may get the boot because it can cause a centralization of special attackers, but at the same time it could be the replacement to Fur Coat that Pokemon are looking for.

Potential Users: Tyranitar, Chansey, Goodra
I have to say SM OMs are looking to be very excited since despite a lot of the new mons (more than I hoped anyways) being subpar, there are bright lights in the Pokemon like Toxapex and the new abilities and moves that are bound to shake up those types of metas that use them (AAA, Sketchmons, STABmons, etc.)

Fissure is illegal, perhaps knock off instead? Really this thing has an extremely limited special movepool, so it's better as a physical attacker. A tough claws boost from the aerodactilite would probably be better.
True it's special move pool is limited. But about fissure. Iirc we can get fissure machamp by transferring them from gen 1 games. isn't it?

Another MnM set.
Mix and Mega

Kartana@Blue Orb
Ability: Beast Boost( After primal reversion gains Primordial Sea)
EVs:252 Atk/252 Spe/4 Def
Adamant/Jolly Nature
-Sacred Sword
-Leaf Blade
-Smart Strike
-Swords Dance/Any other attacking move/or maybe/Detect/Calm Mind(boosting Sp.Def).
Stats(after primal reversion):59/231/131/89/51/109

How is this set? It's only major Fire weakness is eliminated so only it has to worry for Fighting or any powerful special attacker. It's sp. Def after primal reversion is still awful so no use boosting it.
But anything fired of that massive 231 Attack stat is nuke. The nature depends on whether you want to maximize its already heavenly attack or to boost its speed so that it can outspeed things.
It's very frail though.
I don't think UBs would be allowed in Mix and Mega.
EDIT: After what DurzaOffTopic said,i realized there is no use boosting it's Sp. Def. Rather go all out in offense. So the EVs are now adjusted accordingly.

Last edited:
You beat me. I was thinking of the exact same set for MnM Ok how about this set?
Machamp@Pidgeotite
Fissure
Stone Edge
Bullet Punch
Not only is fissure illegal, but with an special attack stat boost from the mega stone like that it wastes Machamps decent attack stat. Imo Machamp is not viable in current or known Gen 7 meta.

MAMP

MAMP!
Man, more broken shit just keeps popping up. Apparently Water Bubble doubles the power of all water type moves...

RISING TIDES (Kyogre-Primal) @ Mystic Water
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Tail Glow / Shell Smash
- Steam Eruption
- Water Shuriken
- King's Shield / Recover / Taunt / Spore

some fun calcs (all with the water bubble boost applied):

252+ SpA Mystic Water Primal Kyogre Steam Eruption vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Rayquaza: 302-356 (86 - 101.4%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO

+3 252+ SpA Mystic Water Primal Kyogre Water Shuriken (3 hits) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Rayquaza: 309-366 (88 - 104.2%) -- approx. 12.5% chance to OHKO

+3 252+ SpA Mystic Water Primal Kyogre Steam Eruption vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Giratina: 480-564 (95.2 - 111.9%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

+3 252+ SpA Mystic Water Primal Kyogre Steam Eruption vs. 4 HP / 252 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 771-907 (120 - 141.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Mystic Water Primal Kyogre Water Shuriken (3 hits) vs. 132 HP / 0 SpD Mega Tyranitar: 432-510 (115.5 - 136.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Mystic Water Primal Kyogre Steam Eruption vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Complete Zygarde: 450-531 (70.7 - 83.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Mystic Water Primal Kyogre Water Shuriken (3 hits) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Mewtwo X: 252-297 (71.3 - 84.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Mystic Water Primal Kyogre Water Shuriken (3 hits) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Mewtwo Y: 216-255 (61.1 - 72.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ SpA Mystic Water Primal Kyogre Water Shuriken (3 hits) vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Gengar: 261-309 (100 - 118.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

This could just be one of the greatest wallbreakers that Balanced Hackmons has ever seen - even unboosted, Water Bubble boosted Steam Eruption is almost impossible to switch into and with a boosting move like Tail Glow or Shell Smash it can OHKO extremely bulky resists like Giratina. You might think that it'd be good to run coverage like Ice Beam or something in the last slot, but resisted Steam Eruption literally does more damage than super effective Ice Beam lmao

252+ SpA Mystic Water Primal Kyogre Steam Eruption vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Celebi: 302-356 (88.5 - 104.3%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO

252+ SpA Primal Kyogre Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Celebi: 276-326 (80.9 - 95.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Not only that, but it also has access to a very powerful priority move in Water Shuriken, which is a special move this gen. Water Shuriken is strong enough to pick off offensive mons with ease, and after a boost it can easily shred through a weakened team -- there are extremely few Pokemon that can survive a +3 Water Shuriken from this monster.

There are a lot of other options for Water Bubble besides this set: a specs Primal Kyogre set trades versatility for more immediate power -- specs water bubble water spout can ohko giratina :0 Alternatively, you can run it on Mega Gyarados with a set like this:

Gyarados-Mega @ Mystic Water
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance / Shift Gear
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off

Some balanced Hackmons movesets:

Mega Mewtwo Y @ Life Orb
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psycho Boost
- Secret Sword
- Moongeist Beam
- Recover / Psystrike

Simple all out attacker. With Psychic Surge Mewtwo's STABs hit incredibly hard and you're protected from priority moves for the first 5 turns. Psycho Boost hits for an insane 315 power counting STAB and Psychic terrain. Secret Sword hits the Dark and Steel types that resist Psycho Boost - it also hits non impostor Chansey hard. Moongeist Beam hits opposing Psychic types, and also takes out Sturdy Shedinja. Recover lets Mewtwo fire off strong attacks throughout the match; Psystrike can be used if you want a STAB without penalties.

Mega Mewtwo X @ Dark Drive
Ability: Dazzling / Triage
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Diamond Storm
- Multi Attack

Bulky physical sweeper. Bulk Up increases your Attack and Defence. Drain Punch is the main STAB, as it damages and heals. Diamond Storm hits the Flying types that resist Drain Punch. You could run Gunk Shot if you want to hit Xerneas harder. Multi Attack hits opposing Psychic types, and lets you beat Impostor Chansey. Dazzling protects you from priority moves, while Triage gives Drain Punch +3 priority.

Another MnM set.
Mix and Mega

Kartana@Blue Orb
Ability: Beast Boost( After primal reversion gains Primordial Sea)
EVs:252 Atk/252 SpD/4 Spe
Adamant/Careful Nature
-Sacred Sword
-Leaf Blade
-Smart Strike
-Swords Dance/Any other attacking move/or maybe/Detect/Calm Mind(boosting Sp.Def).
Stats(after primal reversion):59/231/131/89/51/109

How is this set? It's only major Fire weakness is eliminated so only it has to worry for Fighting or any powerful special attacker. It's sp. Def after primal reversion is still awful.
But anything fired of that massive 231 Attack stat is nuke. The nature depends on whether you want to maximize its already heavenly attack or to boost its special defense so that it can take sp attacks a little better than before.
I don't think UBs would be allowed in Mix and Mega.
In my opinion its better to boost strong points rather than weaknesses. Putting EV's into SpD isn't gonna help it's weak stat very much, I'd boost Attack and Speed tbh.
Does Kartana have any priority moves? With an attack stat like that its very very dangerous if used right - but honestly too frail.

In my opinion its better to boost strong points rather than weaknesses. Putting EV's into SpD isn't gonna help it's weak stat very much, I'd boost Attack and Speed tbh.
Does Kartana have any priority moves? With an attack stat like that its very very dangerous if used right - but honestly too frail.
Sadly no. Kartana has no priority. I also edited the previous post so you might want to check it out. Adjusted the EVs

Machamp@Pidgeotite
Fissure
Stone Edge
Bullet Punch
Hey man I think you completely misunderstood the point of Machamp. Pidgeotite OHKO moves was already a theoretical possibility in MnM on every pokemon that has an OHKO move like Suicune or Pinsir. The point of Machamp is that it's the only one that gets Fissure + No Guard naturally without the need of further OM buffs. By making it a MnM set you'd essentially remove the only unique thing Machamp has going for it.

So yeh just go and use Scarf Fissure Machamp in AG or VGC where it's allowed.

Funbot28

Banned deucer.
Ok saw this in the Monotype OM discussion thread and it rlly intrigued me:

Further into Ultra Beasts, I'm a little curious about their ability, Beast Boost. The description says it gives a +1 raise to the highest stat. People have interpreted this in three different ways: highest base stat, highest raw stat, and most invested stat. Personally, I lie with the 'highest raw' speculation, but what I'm trying to get at is.. What if more than one stat qualifies for the highest? With Ultra Beasts like Kartana, the highest stat is obvious, but with Pheromosa that's not the case! If you were to make both her offensive stats the same, would that mean Beast Boost would give a +1 raise to her offenses with each KO? Making her EVEN more potent as a threat, hehe.
ih8ih8sn0w can u test this? Cause if this is the case then holy hell UBs are gonna be more bonkers than I expected...

Last edited:
Hey guys, I promise this is the last Triage post I make.

The thing is I somewhat missed Drain Punch when I was thinking what to run Triage on (if only buzzwole got drain punch too smh) so I'm glad nv mentioned it. But I have no idea what he means when saying it doesn't have really good users.

At fist I was thinking Pangoro because it has a big atk stat, swords dance and stab koff to dank on Doublade and Pyshic types.
But then I realised that the based lord of all mons will be able to effortlessly sweep with very little support.

Chesnaught @ Life Orb / Sitrus Berry
Ability: Triage
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Shadow Claw
- Belly Drum
- Seed Bomb / Stone Edge

Now the thing with Chesnaught is that he can set up on some common threats in the meta like Ttar, Krook or just some stuff that can't do too much to him like a monoScald water type, a weakened Doublade or a bunch of Zapdos sets depending on item.
And then it beats everything. Chesnaught had a bit of an issue before because it's weak to every -ate and gale wings, but that's not really an issue anymore.
So you can be a fgt and go for the safe Sitrus Berry. Or you can be real af and just hope you can force something out and then bank everything on Drain Punch recovery.

In blue are the ones that require life orb.
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 100 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 1576-1860 (430.6 - 508.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Manaphy: 424-501 (104.9 - 124%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Life Orb Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 316-372 (94.6 - 111.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Braviary: 543-639 (134.4 - 158.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Life Orb Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Deoxys-S: 303-357 (100 - 117.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Life Orb Chesnaught Shadow Claw vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Doublade: 325-385 (101.8 - 120.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Entei: 487-574 (131.2 - 154.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 816-960 (211.3 - 248.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Honchkrow: 720-847 (211.1 - 248.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Latios: 255-301 (85.2 - 100.6%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Lucario: 1146-1350 (407.8 - 480.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Gyarados: 258-304 (77.9 - 91.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Gyarados: 792-932 (239.2 - 281.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Thundurus: 284-335 (94.9 - 112%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Life Orb Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Victini: 277-328 (81.2 - 96.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Volcanion: 364-430 (100 - 118.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Life Orb Chesnaught Shadow Claw vs. 248 HP / 176+ Def Zapdos: 296-350 (77.2 - 91.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Alakazam: 396-467 (157.7 - 186%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 4 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 1134-1334 (176.6 - 207.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Life Orb Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Diancie: 300-355 (98.6 - 116.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Diancie: 394-465 (163.4 - 192.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Genesect: 447-526 (157.9 - 185.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Heracross: 269-317 (89.3 - 105.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Kyurem: 932-1100 (238.3 - 281.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Mandibuzz: 409-483 (97.1 - 114.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Shadow Claw vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mew: 532-626 (131.6 - 154.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Volcarona: 303-357 (97.4 - 114.7%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 88+ Def Ferrothorn: 576-678 (163.6 - 192.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Garchomp: 444-523 (124.3 - 146.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Greninja: 1178-1388 (413.3 - 487%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Jirachi: 427-504 (105.6 - 124.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Krookodile: 1022-1206 (308.7 - 364.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Staraptor: 568-670 (182.6 - 215.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Life Orb Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 200 HP / 0 Def Zygarde: 472-555 (115.9 - 136.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 208 Def Meloetta: 415-490 (102.7 - 121.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Metagross: 300-354 (99.6 - 117.6%) -- 93.8% chance to OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blastoise: 307-363 (84.8 - 100.2%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 212 HP / 0 Def Goodra: 573-675 (153.2 - 180.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 0- Def Hydreigon: 1038-1224 (319.3 - 376.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Infernape: 567-667 (193.5 - 227.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Life Orb Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Landorus-T: 302-355 (94.6 - 111.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-W: 294-346 (97 - 114.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Life Orb Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 240 HP / 252+ Def Swampert: 429-504 (106.9 - 125.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Life Orb Chesnaught Shadow Claw vs. 248 HP / 216+ Def Tentacruel: 338-398 (93.1 - 109.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 204 HP / 248+ Def Vaporeon: 423-498 (93.5 - 110.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Lopunny: 896-1056 (330.6 - 389.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Life Orb Chesnaught Shadow Claw vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Togekiss: 257-304 (68.7 - 81.2%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Azelf: 286-337 (98.2 - 115.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Blaziken: 568-670 (188.7 - 222.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Breloom: 511-603 (195.7 - 231%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Life Orb Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Chesnaught: 348-411 (91.5 - 108.1%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Shadow Claw vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Deoxys-D: 352-416 (116.1 - 137.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Escavalier: 409-483 (119.2 - 140.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Life Orb Chesnaught Shadow Claw vs. 244 HP / 8 Def Gliscor: 283-334 (80.3 - 94.8%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Raikou: 538-634 (167.6 - 197.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Life Orb Chesnaught Shadow Claw vs. 240 HP / 252+ Def Sylveon: 325-383 (83.1 - 97.9%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Tyrantrum: 732-864 (240 - 283.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Mega Charizard X: 390-459 (131.3 - 154.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Life Orb Chesnaught Shadow Claw vs. 240 HP / 252+ Def Cresselia: 439-517 (99.5 - 117.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Shadow Claw vs. 248 HP / 216+ Def Jellicent: 496-584 (123 - 144.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Magnezone: 756-890 (269 - 316.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Pangoro: 1044-1230 (315.4 - 371.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 248 HP / 16+ Def Scizor: 382-450 (111.3 - 131.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Life Orb Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Shuckle: 214-253 (88 - 104.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Sneasel: 2740-3228 (1091.6 - 1286%) -- guaranteed OHKO <- lol
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Tornadus: 286-337 (95.6 - 112.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
  • +6 252 Atk Chesnaught Drain Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Zoroark: 1290-1520 (494.2 - 582.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • +6 252 Atk Life Orb Chesnaught Shadow Claw vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Slowbro: 325-385 (82.4 - 97.7%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Now I got kinda bored after the B rank so let's just summarize which member of the VA Chesnaught can't beat.
Obviously Gengar outspeeds and OHKOs Chesnaught and doesn't really care about priority Drain Punch so I left it out of the list.
Bulky Volcarona, Moltres and Azumarill don't really care that much about Chesnaught. Luckily Azu can't do anything back so Ches can just 2HKO it. Ches can also struggle against other flying types like Zapdos, Mandibuzz or Togekiss and Stone Edge would be a viable option to overcome this weakness.
Seed Bomb would help Chesnaught get past Fairy types like Sylveon, Aromatisse and Azumarill, Tentacruel , Hippodown and Mega Slowbro more easily.
Regardless Chesnaught looks like it can wipe out an entire offence team and that's definetely something worth considering.

Jolly to outpace uninvested base 100.

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
so...mix and mega just got a HUGE nerf. apparently, only 20 of the 47 mega stones are obtainable. and since you cant bring items from gen 6 to gen 7 via pokebank....yeaaaah we didnt think about that possibility.

these are just via "buyable" stones. so there might be other ways to obtain them, so take this with a grain of salt.

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
so...mix and mega just got a HUGE nerf. apparently, only 20 of the 47 mega stones are obtainable. and since you cant bring items from gen 6 to gen 7 via pokebank....yeaaaah we didnt think about that possibility.

these are just via "buyable" stones. so there might be other ways to obtain them, so take this with a grain of salt.
Fuck, does that mean certain mega stones won't be available to use, even on their original user too?

Hey guys, I promise this is the last Triage post I make.

The thing is I somewhat missed Drain Punch when I was thinking what to run Triage on (if only buzzwole got drain punch too smh) so I'm glad nv mentioned it. But I have no idea what he means when saying it doesn't have really good users.

At fist I was thinking Pangoro because it has a big atk stat, swords dance and stab koff to dank on Doublade and Pyshic types.
But then I realised that the based lord of all mons will be able to effortlessly sweep with very little support.

Chesnaught @ Life Orb / Sitrus Berry
Ability: Triage
Jolly Nature
- Drain Punch
- Shadow Claw
- Belly Drum
- Seed Bomb / Stone Edge
I was thinking. Won't Horn Leech and any other draining move in place of Shadow Claw would be more effective on a Triage set?

Can we get a source on this, and if so a list of obtainable mega stones?

Ironically, I think that MnM will be one of the few metagames not affected by this. Since the whole meta revolves around using mega stones (and orbs), it seems feasible to me for the meta to simply allow the use of unreleased stones, the same way Enchanted Items makes use of some unreleased Gems and Pokeballs. A more important discussion in my opinion is how the loss of those particular megas affects other ladders like Sketchmons and AAA, so...
Can we get a source on this, and if so a list of obtainable mega stones?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)