Gimmicks and Their Role in the OU Metagame

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
If you use Poison Heal + Toxic Orb, I've seen people utilize Fling to power up their Acrobatics (over Agility).
fling is bad, no, don't use it. there's no point. you might as well use toxic. if you have flying gem + acrobatics + hyper cutter + agility + swords dance you can boost your speed and attack, and proceed to do lots of damage. it eternally fucks over sun.

Claydol @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 88 HP / 212 SpA / 208 Spd
Modest Nature (+SpA, -Atk)
IVs: 0 Atk

-Trick
-Rapid Spin
-Psychic
-Ice Beam

A very unexpected set that can find its home on Sand stall teams. Most people know just enough about Claydol to remember that it can use Rapid Spin, but this set does so much more. He has some offensive presence (not much, but enough for his purposes), he can Trick hazard setters and stat-boosters, and he can still do an admirable job of Spinning thanks to its fair bulk and that delicious Type/Ability combo.
The Speed EVs allow it to outspeed Base 110s while holding Scarf, most importantly so I can nab a surprise Gengar kill. The EVs also allows it to outspeed 0-4 Speed Base 100s after Tricking, though the only remotely killable target that hangs around this mark is defensive Celebi. If she isn't a concern, feel free to reduce the Speed investment to 192 EVs; you still beat Base 110s while Scarfed, and you can transfer the EVs to HP for added bulkiness. The SpA EVs give it just enough power to hit what it needs to, and the leftover EVs go to bulk. The 0 Atk IV is just nitpicking, minimizing confusion damage should I encounter a Swagger user.

Some example calcs against Pokes that often give Sand stall trouble:

Psychic vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Breloom: 119.08 - 140.45% -- guaranteed OHKO (easy revenge kill or lead match-up kill, nobody sees it coming)
Psychic vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Gengar: 100.76 - 119.08% -- guaranteed OHKO (again, surprise Scarf, I can even live a Shadow Ball from a Scarf set if need be)
Psychic vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Cloyster: 79.75 - 94.21% -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock (no Shell Smash for you)
Psychic vs. 72 HP / 0 SpD Venusaur: 64.57 - 77.11% -- guaranteed 2HKO (a win even in Sun if you nail him on the switch with SR up; you can take ONE Giga Drain)
Psychic vs. 56 HP / 0 SpD Kyurem-B: 27.65 - 32.83% -- 99.76% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock (at the very least, he can't keep a Sub up)
Psychic vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Tentacruel in Rain: 48.48 - 57.85% -- 98.05% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Rain Dish
Ice Beam vs. 244 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor: 104.54 - 123.86% -- guaranteed OHKO
Ice Beam vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 92.38 - 109.18% -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 236+ SpD Celebi: 26.23 - 31.18% -- 31.42% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Sand (only killable if significantly weakened)
Ice Beam vs. 60 HP / 0 SpD Celebi: 41.01 - 48.31% -- 98.44% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Sand

A lot of these calcs assume you're either revenge killing or the opponent switches into you, but that's part of the point; as a gimmick, the opponent should fall into a false sense of security and assume this guy isn't a threat. Again, most people expect Claydol to simply be a defensive Spinner, and this set takes full advantage of that assumption to score surprise kills or cripple important opponent team members.

Latios (M) @ Water Gem
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Rain Dance

I love using this set. It requires some prediction, but it works pretty well. I would mostly try to use this on Rain Teams, since, they don't mind the rain however, it could also be used on other types of teams if your Latios has problems with TTar. Well anyway the main reasoning for this set is to let Latios destory Tyranitar one of its main counters. Here is an example in this match which was to show how it works lol, not real match just some actors you can say: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-48564684 Latios was able to KO tyranitar thanks to Water Gem and Surf. Even though it was an HO team ( or part of an HO Team) you get how it works since it was able to lure Ttar in and KO it. It is a great way to check the Ttar and Keldeo core, even though its kinda gimmicky it makes it hard for Keldeo to sweep. Also here are some Calc on pokemon you might need rain dance for:

252 SpA Water Gem Latios Surf vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar in rain: 336-396 (83.16 - 98.01%) -- 68.75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Water Gem Latios Surf vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar in rain: 336-396 (83.16 - 98.01%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock and Spikes

252 SpA Water Gem Latios Surf vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Heatran in rain: 322-380 (83.63 - 98.7%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Water Gem Latios Surf vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Heatran in rain: 322-380 (83.63 - 98.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock and Spikes

Choice Band
252 SpA Water Gem Latios Surf vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Scizor in rain: 277-327 (80.75 - 95.33%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Water Gem Latios Surf vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Scizor in rain: 277-327 (80.75 - 95.33%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock and Spikes

Anyway as you can see it is pretty helpful. Even though that might not happen in a real match it still offers a good way to beat tyranitar. All it does is ask for some prediction and it can work out. LOL don't get mad at me for the stupid example just saying that was Max SpDef and Hp Tyranitar so yeah it was pretty bulky. Either way i hope that you guys can find use for this set in the future. Keldeo was E-Belt just saying, and paired with gengar that core of Latios and Skarmory just got alot better.

That Replay was just an example of how it might go in a real match after you get hazards down. It doesn't have to be Keldeo in that spot it can be any pokemon, it just offers a great way to beat Tyranitar =). Even then pokemon battles are 6 on 6 its just show casing how that set works ok.
I think I would still go with Life Orb here. Giving this additional damage to Draco Meteor is really nice and increasing your chance to KO Tyranitar + Heatran (and I think with Life Orb you won't need Spikes to secure 100% KO on SpD Heatran and 248 HP Scizor, which is pretty big). Actually this set is pretty good lure kind of similar to Sunny Day Ninetales set, but with much higher overall power.

Claydol @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 88 HP / 212 SpA / 208 Spd
Modest Nature (+SpA, -Atk)
IVs: 0 Atk

-Trick
-Rapid Spin
-Psychic
-Ice Beam

A very unexpected set that can find its home on Sand stall teams. Most people know just enough about Claydol to remember that it can use Rapid Spin, but this set does so much more. He has some offensive presence (not much, but enough for his purposes), he can Trick hazard setters and stat-boosters, and he can still do an admirable job of Spinning thanks to its fair bulk and that delicious Type/Ability combo.
The Speed EVs allow it to outspeed Base 110s while holding Scarf, most importantly so I can nab a surprise Gengar kill. The EVs also allows it to outspeed 0-4 Speed Base 100s after Tricking, though the only remotely killable target that hangs around this mark is defensive Celebi. If she isn't a concern, feel free to reduce the Speed investment to 192 EVs; you still beat Base 110s while Scarfed, and you can transfer the EVs to HP for added bulkiness. The SpA EVs give it just enough power to hit what it needs to, and the leftover EVs go to bulk. The 0 Atk IV is just nitpicking, minimizing confusion damage should I encounter a Swagger user.

Some example calcs against Pokes that often give Sand stall trouble:

Psychic vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Breloom: 119.08 - 140.45% -- guaranteed OHKO (easy revenge kill or lead match-up kill, nobody sees it coming)
Psychic vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Gengar: 100.76 - 119.08% -- guaranteed OHKO (again, surprise Scarf, I can even live a Shadow Ball from a Scarf set if need be)
Psychic vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Cloyster: 79.75 - 94.21% -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock (no Shell Smash for you)
Psychic vs. 72 HP / 0 SpD Venusaur: 64.57 - 77.11% -- guaranteed 2HKO (a win even in Sun if you nail him on the switch with SR up; you can take ONE Giga Drain)
Psychic vs. 56 HP / 0 SpD Kyurem-B: 27.65 - 32.83% -- 99.76% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock (at the very least, he can't keep a Sub up)
Psychic vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Tentacruel in Rain: 48.48 - 57.85% -- 98.05% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Rain Dish
Ice Beam vs. 244 HP / 0 SpD Gliscor: 104.54 - 123.86% -- guaranteed OHKO
Ice Beam vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-T: 92.38 - 109.18% -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 236+ SpD Celebi: 26.23 - 31.18% -- 31.42% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Sand (only killable if significantly weakened)
Ice Beam vs. 60 HP / 0 SpD Celebi: 41.01 - 48.31% -- 98.44% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Sand

A lot of these calcs assume you're either revenge killing or the opponent switches into you, but that's part of the point; as a gimmick, the opponent should fall into a false sense of security and assume this guy isn't a threat. Again, most people expect Claydol to simply be a defensive Spinner, and this set takes full advantage of that assumption to score surprise kills or cripple important opponent team members.
I really like this =) I'll try it out as soon as possible.

dingbat

snek
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EV: 252 HP, 256 for Def and SpD
Impish Nature (Careful nature if you ACTUALLY run max SpD)
-Earthquake
-Fling
-Thief

-Filler (Protect/Acrobatics/Roost are viable fillers imo)

This set isn't in many ways practical to use, but this Gliscor not only Flings things (I've seen a few fling users), but Steals items from opponents as well (That, I have never encountered). Thief can be particularly useful, especially if Gliscor steals an item that has extra benefit to it, including Leftovers/Rocky Helmets; however if Gliscor steals an item that either hurts it or is useless, why not just toss it back and rend it to oblivion? I know anything using Knock Off can also rend items useless but this set can surprise a few opponents and should Gliscor steal any beneficial items, it could definitely add to Gliscor's annoyance factor.

Last edited:
EV: 252 HP, 256 for Def and SpD
I wouldn't bother with SDef EVs on Gliscor. Just stick with the standard 244 HP EV's (highest Poison Heal number), then invest whatever amount of Speed you need to outrun whatever threats you choose, then pour the rest into Def. Fling-Steal-Fling-Steal sounds like an interesting option though, especially if you come up against a slower/defensive team...

Latios (M) @ Water Gem
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Surf
- Rain Dance

I love using this set. It requires some prediction, but it works pretty well. I would mostly try to use this on Rain Teams, since, they don't mind the rain however, it could also be used on other types of teams if your Latios has problems with TTar. Well anyway the main reasoning for this set is to let Latios destory Tyranitar one of its main counters. Here is an example in this match which was to show how it works lol, not real match just some actors you can say: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-48564684 Latios was able to KO tyranitar thanks to Water Gem and Surf. Even though it was an HO team ( or part of an HO Team) you get how it works since it was able to lure Ttar in and KO it. It is a great way to check the Ttar and Keldeo core, even though its kinda gimmicky it makes it hard for Keldeo to sweep. Also here are some Calc on pokemon you might need rain dance for:

252 SpA Water Gem Latios Surf vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar in rain: 336-396 (83.16 - 98.01%) -- 68.75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Water Gem Latios Surf vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar in rain: 336-396 (83.16 - 98.01%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock and Spikes

252 SpA Water Gem Latios Surf vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Heatran in rain: 322-380 (83.63 - 98.7%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Water Gem Latios Surf vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Heatran in rain: 322-380 (83.63 - 98.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock and Spikes

Choice Band
252 SpA Water Gem Latios Surf vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Scizor in rain: 277-327 (80.75 - 95.33%) -- 50% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Water Gem Latios Surf vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Scizor in rain: 277-327 (80.75 - 95.33%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock and Spikes

Anyway as you can see it is pretty helpful. Even though that might not happen in a real match it still offers a good way to beat tyranitar. All it does is ask for some prediction and it can work out. LOL don't get mad at me for the stupid example just saying that was Max SpDef and Hp Tyranitar so yeah it was pretty bulky. Either way i hope that you guys can find use for this set in the future. Keldeo was E-Belt just saying, and paired with gengar that core of Latios and Skarmory just got alot better.

That Replay was just an example of how it might go in a real match after you get hazards down. It doesn't have to be Keldeo in that spot it can be any pokemon, it just offers a great way to beat Tyranitar =). Even then pokemon battles are 6 on 6 its just show casing how that set works ok.
TBH I don't really like this set. I would rather just use Grass Knot + Surf with Life Orb. First, if the opponent is familiar with this set (iirc it has been around awhile) he can potentially see it coming when you use Rain Dance. Second, you give up your item slot for a much better option (Life Orb or Specs) and you have to reserve the use of Surf because of the Water Gem. These calcs require the same amount of prediction as the Rain Dance set because the first instance of attack, which is when Latios attacks a Pokemon switching in, is the same as you using Rain Dance when one of these Pokemon are switching in. Look here:

edit: did not include sand :(

252 SpA Life Orb Latios Grass Knot (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Tyranitar: 247-291 (61.13 - 72.02%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Latios Grass Knot (120 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Tyranitar: 341-403 (99.7 - 117.83%) -- 93.75% chance to OHKO

252 SpA Life Orb Latios Grass Knot (120 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Tyranitar: 341-403 (99.7 - 117.83%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Life Orb Latios Grass Knot (120 BP) vs. 180 HP / 0 SpD Tyranitar in sand: 229-270 (59.32 - 69.94%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 SpA Life Orb Latios Surf vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Heatran: 187-221 (48.57 - 57.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252 SpA Life Orb Latios Surf vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Scizor: 161-190 (46.93 - 55.39%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Against Sp. Def Tyranitar, you fair exactly the same when considering it on a 2-turn basis, both are 2HKO's (Rain Dance+Surf and Grass Knot+Grass Knot). Consider this though, what if you mispredict and use Psyshock on that Tyranitar that switches in from his Keldeo? In this case, Grass Knot is much better because you can deal 61%-72% to Tyranitar while with Water Gem in Sand you do only 55%-65%. So with Grass Knot you have more liberty to use other moves and aren't constrained to using Rain Dance when Tyranitar comes in. The same applies to Choice Band Tyranitar. You can just straight up OHKO Choice Band Tyranitar with Grass Knot with SR down while you have to use a layer of prediction (using Rain Dance) to guarantee that KO (only 50% for Water Gem Surf in the sand with SR down). Against Choice Scarf Tyranitar, both of the sets guarantee a OHKO with SR down with Water Gem Surf and Life Orb Grass Knot respectively. Water Gem Surf, however, can't guareentee a OHKO without SR down, it only has a 43% chance while Life Orb Grass Knot can guarantee the OHKO with SR down.

Also consider this; the Water Gem only works on Tyranitar switching into Latios, not ones coming in on a revenge kill. So say after you had KO'ed that Keldeo with Psyshock a Choice Band Tyranitar comes in for the revenge kill/trap and you have the Water Gem set. You don't get the opportunity to Rain Dance. You are banking on a coin-flip's chance of OHKO'ing that Tyranitar with Surf with SR down. But with Grass Knot, you aren't banking on that chance because Grass Knot is operating on a 1-turn basis (just Grass Knot, not Rain Dance+Surf). You get the nice OHKO.

Now against Heatran and Scizor, Life Orb Surf can still get the 2HKO. It operates on the same two turn basis as the Water Gem set, Surf+Surf vs Rain Dance + Surf. In Scizor's it actually fairs better because you do not need 1 layer of Spikes + SR to guarantee the KO, you just need SR. In Heatran's case it is worse considering it can use Protect to get out of 2HKO range, but all you need is an extra 6% damage on Heatran to account for the Lefties Protect and it is dead.

Oh yeah, if you run Life Orb Grass Knot + Surf instead of Water Gem Surf, you get to keep the power boosts on your STAB's. This is a really cool bonus so you can obliterate things with Life Orb Draco Meteor!

Last edited:
Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Trait: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Psych Up
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast

This is a custom revenge killing Alakazam. When a Pokemon on your team dies due to a +6 Satk +6 Spe Gengar (this is an example), You will chose this guy out. Shadow ball will take you to your focus sash which would be unbroken due to the fact that magic guard stops you from taking entry hazard damage. You will use psych up. Now you have a +6 Satk +6 Spe alakazam and you will use psyshock as it will target the weaker defense side. you have a base 120 Spe stat so you won't get out sped by the foe. You have Now stopped the Pokemon from sweeping your team. And you now have a +6 Alakazam to use. You will now get beaten by priority moves but at least you didn't get sweeped.
This will only work on special attackers.

Last edited:

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Victini @ Expert Belt
Trait: Victory Star
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk) / Timid
- Blue Flare
- Thunderbolt/Thunder
- Glaciate
- Focus Blast

V
ery cute Victini *wwwwwwwww* this victini is broken than the physical Victini. With his coverage can destroy wholes teams with Fire/Fighting/Electric coverage and Glaciate for dragonz. Blue Flare is a stab move with 130 pwer and with 20 % of burn rate. Thunderbolt/Thunder is for bulky waters and vs Rains. Glaciate ohko dragonz and Gliscor/Landorus-t and the last move is Focus Blast for Tyranitar and Heatran. This victini is underrated and the opponents will send u the classic counters of physical victini, like Heatran o Tyranitar, or dragon like Garchomp/Dragonite... and u can bait them *-* Modest for more damage or timid for max speed! Enjoyy :33333

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
The thing about Expert Belt Victini is that against any bulky Water not weak to Electric it has an awful damage output, and it basically has no way to beat something as simple as Toxic Ninetales. Due to the lack of a consistent boosting item, it's also fairly vulnerable to getting predicted around - LO V-Create, for example, still takes a big chunk out of a lot of resists. Unboosted Blue Flare does not.

Replay to back this up:
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-51409486
Yes, I was using a weird Hail Stall team. I lost the weather war.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Victini @ Expert Belt
- Blue Flare
- Thunderbolt/Thunder
- Glaciate
- Focus Blast

V
ery cute Victini *wwwwwwwww* this victini is broken than the physical Victini. With his coverage can destroy wholes teams with Fire/Fighting/Electric coverage and Glaciate for dragonz. Blue Flare is a stab move with 130 pwer and with 20 % of burn rate. Thunderbolt/Thunder is for bulky waters and vs Rains. Glaciate ohko dragonz and Gliscor/Landorus-t and the last move is Focus Blast for Tyranitar and Heatran. This victini is underrated and the opponents will send u the classic counters of physical victini, like Heatran o Tyranitar, or dragon like Garchomp/Dragonite... and u can bait them *-* Modest for more damage or timid for max speed! Enjoyy :33333
This is not a gimmick, it's one of the main sets of Victini on-site.

Also Arcticblast, this Victini's main advantage over the physical variants is exactly what you mentioned, it's much more difficult to play around due to a reliable STAB that doesn't make you a sitting duck against Tyranitar and many offensive Pokemon, which also has a neat 30% burn chance. Not to mention that Ninetales is a shitty answer to it anyway, as Blue Flare easily 2HKOes with SR. Generally, this Victini is much harder to force out once it gets in and often nails physicall walls/pivots that switch into it, such as Hippowdon, Landorus-T, and Rocky Helemt Garchomp, clearing the way for SD Lucario or SD Acrobatics Scizor.

Last edited:
Victini @ Expert Belt
- Blue Flare
- Thunderbolt/Thunder
- Glaciate
- Focus Blast

V
This set just went onsite. I believe it was by Fuzznip

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion

Sableye (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Sucker Punch
- Recover
- Fire Punch
- Low Kick

It could be a Joke.. Or not? See that damages...! Use Sableye with Spikes and SR and GG!

Sucker Punch Damages.

273 Atk VS 196 Def and 302 HP (80 Base Power): 316 - 372 (104.63% - 123.17%) <--------------------- Sucker Punch on Latios is Ohko(Max Speed e Spatk

273 Atk VS 206 Def and 324 HP (80 Base Power): 301 - 355 (92.9% - 109.56%) <---- Sucker Punch on Max HP Starmie, Bulky Mie. OhKo (Max HP e Speed) after Stealth Rock.

273 Atk VS 206 Def and 264 HP (80 Base Power): 301 - 355 (114.01% - 134.46%) <------ Sucker Punch on Offensive Mie(Max Speed e Spatk)

273 Atk VS 156 Def and 261 HP (80 Base Power): 372 - 437 (142.52% - 167.43%)<------------ Gengar

273 Atk VS 262 Def and 336 HP (75 Base Power): 224 - 263 (66.66% - 78.27%)<------------ Max hp e def Xatu, Bold Nature.

273 Atk VS 186 Def and 424 HP (80 Base Power): 333 - 392 (78.53% - 92.45%)<------------- Troom Reuniclus

273 Atk VS 216 Def and 364 HP (80 Base Power): 288 - 339 (79.12% - 93.13%)<------------ Bulky Tias(Max hp e speed)

273 Atk VS 236 Def and 400 HP (80 Base Power): 264 - 310 (66% - 77.5%)<--------- Max Hp Celebi.

Fire Punch Damages.

273 Atk VS 416 Def and 354 HP (75 Base Power): 191 - 225 (53.95% - 63.55%) <------ Fire Punch on Forretress is 2ohko(Max HP e Def)

273 Atk VS 299 Def and 352 HP (75 Base Power): 263 - 309 (74.71% - 87.78%)<------- Spdef Ferrothorn

273 Atk VS 236 Def and 344 HP (75 Base Power): 330 - 389 (95.93% - 113.08%)<------- Max Hp Scizor

273 Atk VS 196 Def and 261 HP (75 Base Power): 198 - 233 (75.86% - 89.27%)<----------- Fire Punch on Breloom

Low Kick Damages.

273 Atk VS 256 Def and 404 HP (100 Base Power): 404 - 476 (100% - 117.82%)<----- Low Kick is Ohko on Bulkydef Tyranitar (Max hp e sped)

273 Atk VS 248 Def and 323 HP (120 Base Power): 249 - 293 (77.08% - 90.71%)<------ Offensive Tran(max speed e spatk)

273 Atk VS 248 Def and 385 HP (120 Base Power): 249 - 293 (64.67% - 76.1%)<--------- Spdef Tran (Max Spdef e HP)

273 Atk VS 266 Def and 281 HP (100 Base Power): 194 - 229 (69.03% - 81.49%)<---------- Scarf/Specs Zone.

273 Atk VS 236 Def and 391 HP (120 Base Power): 262 - 308 (67% - 78.77%)<--------- Low Kick on Kyurem-B

273 Atk VS 216 Def and 323 HP (100 Base Power): 239 - 281 (73.99% - 86.99%)<---------- Low Kick on Terrakion

273 Atk VS 216 Def and 325 HP (100 Base Power): 239 - 281 (73.53% - 86.46%)<----------- Low Kick on Hydreigon

273 Atk VS 196 Def and 361 HP (120 Base Power): 314 - 370 (86.98% - 102.49%) <---------- Low Kick on Mamoswine

SABLEYE RULEZ

Scizor @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Pursuit
- Superpower

this is my scarf scizor (yeah, I actually use it)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)