Goodbye Everyone!

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
goodbye eevee. i will forever remember when you accidentally made me global moderator, making zarel upgrade the entire system to prevent that from happening again :( jokes aside though, it really was a pleasure to meet you, and dispite not knowing you on a personal level, its still very upsetting to see you go. ill definitely make sure to attempt to use eevee in SUMO when its sig z move releases on my next BH xatu warrior team. it will be bad. but it will be bad for you.

dammit, i said no more jokes..well seriously, the entire OM community will miss you man, and good luck with your future endeavors.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
OMG I just found out about this thread ;-;

o7 Eevee General. We thank you for being with us in this community and because of you, this is where I am.

Arceus is proud of everyone you've done to us as a person and an Eevee General! Seaking is proud too because of how you lead the King Kois throughout OMPL.

Good luck with the rest of your life! Let wishes come true!​

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)