GSC Cup III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
can we just go to a coinflip Malekith or can we get an extension to the weekend? No way is this getting done during a weekday with how ass ourtimezones are.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
R1 Extensions:

Activity Wins:

Philip7086 vs. Zephir
TraceofLife vs. Marcop
sugarhigh vs. Shiba
Oibaf cune
vs. Akashi
Kamui Master vs. New Breed

Coinflips:

Shogarth vs. Chez Minuit
Navy vs. Dundies

I will talk to a TD to see what to do with the Haruno vs. Get this Money.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
I realize I only got my opponent yesterday, but activity/extension. I made it clear yesterday that I would be away this weekend so I wouldn't be able to play, so we had to schedule for yesterday or today. My opponent proposed a time that I agreed to, but after waiting for my opponent for two hours, as well as reminding him about the time, he never showed up to play. Since this was my last day to play, I won't be able to reschedule this before the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)