Hackmons XY

Status
Not open for further replies.

manu 11

When someone asks me if i am indian because of my name
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That doesn't excuse outright shitposts though. If the thread isn't necessary anymore (which is what I'm gathering) then I'll just lock it. The only reason I haven't is because I didn't want the minority spoiling it for the majority, but it looks like the majority has no use for this thread other than "where's my ladder" and gifs.

All I'm asking is you guys keep it constructive. Lots of OMs don't have ladders but maintain decent threads. If Hackmons is unable to, it further proves why this wasn't a serious ladder to begin with and the thread will be locked.
"Serious ladder" lol what is that even suppose to mean? It was the most played om but we shouldn't talk about that here.
Anyway locking this thread wouldn't be a bade idea IMO, like i said the meta won't change and people won't discuss new sets since finding them is kinda impossible. The only positive things that could happen to hackmons is ORAS, with a new generation of pokes, the people who play hackmons would find new sets and threats and thus this thread could be "good" again.
Also about the "outright shitposts" if these last pages are shitpost i wonder what the second and third pages are.

THEN JUST LOCK IT.
That kind of message is stupid, at least discuss it intelligently <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)