Happy Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Rules:
  • Anyone can participate
  • You can only answer one question
  • If you answer correctly you get to choose one of the pokemon from under here
  • To proove you've read them, post "Happy Halloween!"
  • Have fun!

Questions:
  1. When going to find candy, what do kids say when asking for some? soul_survivor ARTEMIS
  2. What do you display in windows on halloween? Ninjawes JACK
  3. What does the name "Jack" have to do with Halloween? Bennylawless ARTEMIS
  4. How meny vowels in the word: "Happy Halloween?" Pink Floyd JACK
  5. Which Question has a spelling mistake in? IceArceus12 JACK
Prizes!

"ARTEMIS"
#198. Mukrow | Gender: Male
OT: Gold (Captains) | ID No. 21463
Nature: Naughty | Ability: Super Luck | Type: Dark / Flying
Hidden Power: -
IV: 23/31/31/31/15/28
EV: UT | Level: 1
Moves: Astonish | Peck | Brave Bird | Whirlwind
Cloning Method: AR Code.
Notes: Obtained from Captains' Halloween Giveaway!
Fully-Redis
Non RNG Bred by Captains

"JACK"
#198. Mukrow | Gender: Male
OT: Gold (Captains) | ID No. 21463
Nature: Naughty | Ability: Insomnia | Type: Dark / Flying
Hidden Power: -
IV: 31/31/31/10/26/31
EV: UT | Level: 1
Moves: Astonish | Peck | Brave Bird | Whirlwind
Cloning Method: AR Code.
Notes: Obtained from Captains' Halloween Giveaway!
Fully-Redis
Non RNG Bred by Captains

These are Fully-Redis!
If displayed in a Trade Thread I must be credited for the Non-RNG breed.

Include which one you'd like; Artemis or Jack

[- 4th Generation -] Good Luck!

soul_survivor

VGCPL Champion
1.trick or treat

btw nice giveaway, and Happy Halloween

EDIT:Doh >.< why must i fail and not realize this is 4th gen.

EDIT2:Artemis

Biosci

Danger!?
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 3rd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SCL Champion
When going to find candy, what do kids say when asking for some?
Trick or Treat

Obviously your going to get more requests for the second one :P

I was posting as joke, I'm not playing. Just messing with Captains :P

Added those 2, Soul Survivor I can't add you until you edit in which one you want, otherwise someone could steal Q1.

4. "Jack" is part of the word "Jack-o-lantern," which is a pumpkin that is hollowed out, has a face carved on it and is lit by a candle or something similar on the inside.

EDIT: Jack-o-lanterns are popular decorations for Halloween. Stupid of me to forget.

Happy Halloween! (If I win, Jack please)

2. They put up window displays like jack o lanturns and other holloween related stuff.
Jack please if i win.

Q3. does it have anything to do with the comic character Halloween Jack from Marvel
If so i would love to get Artemis, btw great giveaway

You display Pumpkins with carved faces on them in your windows!
Edit: happy Halloween! I would like Jack if I win please

3) Every October, carved pumpkins peer out from porches and doorsteps in the United States and other parts of the world. Gourd-like orange fruits inscribed with ghoulish faces and illuminated by candles are a sure sign of the Halloween season. The practice of decorating “jack-o’-lanterns”—the name comes from an Irish folktale about a man named Stingy Jack—originated in Ireland, where large turnips and potatoes served as an early canvas. Irish immigrants brought the tradition to America, home of the pumpkin, and it became an integral part of Halloween festivities.

nice give away :) 'JACK' please :)

4) (sorry if I make any mistakes, but I'm spanish)vthere's a legend about a village man called Jack. I won't tell the whole story here, but he fooled the devil on halloween and, some years later, when he died, he could not enter in heaven or hell, so the devil sent him back. He got a burning coal from the devil and put it in the pumpkin he was eating. He's a lost soul trying to find his way back, with a lantern. That's why he's called Jack O'Lantern.

Happy Halloween!! (a little late, lol)

Can I get one of those murkrows??? ^^ I preffer Jack, and, since I told you Jack O'Lantern's tale, I think I deserve it, right? :p

My SS FC: 2021 2661 5095

Happy Halloween!

#3. jack O' Lanturn
an Irish myth about a man called "Stingy Jack.'' The tale says that Stingy Jack invited the Devil to have a drink with him, and when Jack decided he didn't want to pay for his libation, he coaxed the Devil to turn himself into a coin. Jack claimed he would use the coin to pay for the drinks. That turned out to be a falsehood, the story goes. Once the Devil became a coin, Jack elected to keep the money and put it in his pocket next to a cross, precluding the Devil from reverting to his original self....

jack if i win please

Q3. does it have anything to do with the comic character Halloween Jack from Marvel
If so i would love to get Artemis, btw great giveaway

That made me chuckle, you're the last one, Winners please contact me, winners are by the Question.

Mods Please Lock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)