Entertainment Hiring Team Rocket Grunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckaboomboom

I believe I can HM02
Team Rocket is back in action and is hiring new grunts. This article is a job posting made by Team Rocket.

Job Title: Team Rocket Grunt
Date Posted: April 1st, 2014
Location: The entirety of the Pokemon World. Beginning grunts will start in the Kanto Region
Salary: Undisclosed (maybe a buck a week if you’re lucky)

Team Rocket’s mission statement:
At Team Rocket, we value leadership, cooperation, and teamwork. These values form our modus operandi, and our organization conducts all activities in accordance to these principles. Consider the following examples. Our team is dictated by the supreme leader, Giovanni (leadership). Grunts cooperate with each other, and don’t fight over who gets the stolen Golbat that often (cooperation). Finally, our grunts usually provide each other company in jail cells when Team Rocket’s plans are foiled (teamwork). These examples all demonstrate our core values. Continued…

Our oath: "Steal Pokémon for profit. Exploit Pokémon for profit. All Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket."

Ultimate Goal: Take over the world using Pokémon.

Responsibilities

· Follow the commands of Team Rocket Executives
· Follow the commands of Team Rocket Executives, especially when they’re trying to escape
· Always wear ugly black uniforms with a hideous cap, which will be given on the first day of work
· Duties include, but are not limited to, guard duty, burglary of Pokemon, burglary of other items, coercion of businessmen and businesswomen…
· Grunts must only use Poison Type Pokemon, Rattata, or Raticate. Special grunts will be given the privilege of using Sandshrew, Sandslash, Drowzee, Hypno, Machop, Machoke, Cubone, Marowak, and Meowth.
· Stolen Pokemon not from the list above must be surrendered immediately to a Team Rocket Executive.

· Continued…

Requirements
· Continued…

More sections will be added…

Application Process
Applicants must send their resume, cover letter, their life savings, and their eternal devotion to:
Address:
Telephone:
Deadline for Application: This post remains open until Team Rocket takes over the world of Pokemon. At that point, all grunts will be relieved of their duties will be paid a large sum of money and given a private mansion.

Disclaimer
Becoming part of Team Rocket may lead to overwork, exhaustion, and arrest. However, don’t worry. Team Rocket’s got your back! Continued…

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is actually a good skeleton, so I'll approve this. However, please highlight me and Layell before moving onto Grammar after you're done writing, as we'd like to check if the article can be improved further since Entertainment articles can be hard to do justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)