Ides' Gen 7 VGC Shop, ft. Shiny Trick Room Ready Oranguru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be interested in a 5iv Adamant Roggenrola (EM: wide guard, ability: weak armor -> sand force) in a great ball for a xurkitree?

Im from the pittsburgh area :), anyway... Interested in the Cubone and the Gible. Have relaxed hp ground oranguru with telepathy 31/x/31/30/30/31 in a dusk ball, Timid ha vulpix 31/x/31/31/31/31 with freeze dry and moonblast in a premier ball.

Im from the pittsburgh area :), anyway... Interested in the Cubone and the Gible. Have relaxed hp ground oranguru with telepathy 31/x/31/30/30/31 in a dusk ball, Timid ha vulpix 31/x/31/31/31/31 with freeze dry and moonblast in a premier ball.
BOOOOOOOO I see Penn State in your sig!!!

Jk. I'll trade you both of what you want for just the Vulpix. Hit me up in PM when you're ready.

Hey I'm interested! I have
  • HA Jolly/Adamant Dratini,
  • Careful Trapinch
  • HA Timid Vulpix (4 EM)
  • Timid Porygon
  • Adamant Carvanha (2 EM)
  • Bold Solosis
  • HA Jolly Gible
  • Careful/Sassy Mudbray (Close Combat)
  • Impish/Careful Trapinch
All are perfect IVs respectively.

Hey I'm interested! I have
  • HA Jolly/Adamant Dratini,
  • Careful Trapinch
  • HA Timid Vulpix (4 EM)
  • Timid Porygon
  • Adamant Carvanha (2 EM)
  • Bold Solosis
  • HA Jolly Gible
  • Careful/Sassy Mudbray (Close Combat)
  • Impish/Careful Trapinch
All are perfect IVs respectively.
Interested in what??? Magearna?

Hey! I am really interested in one of your Tapu guardians. I bred all night for Togepi. Timid/Bold nature. Premier Ball. 2 EM. Hopefully this interests you!

Would you be willing to trade a Xurkitree for a Flawless 5 IVs Adamant Bounsweet with Play Rough and Synthesis as egg moves and in a Luxury Ball?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi! Would you trade your HP Ice Xurkitree for a 0 Spe Sassy Oranguru in a Premier Ball? (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)