Introducing the Doubles Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently, article submissions are closed because we don't want to be approving stuff months in advance. But, would you still have the motivation to write this for issue 3/would it still be relevant? It looks like a nifty article and I'm willing to move it to issue 2 if it needs to be kept fresh.

scene

Banned deucer.
yo Audiosurfer, we've changed the format so feel free to start writing now. your piece might only be used in a later issue even if it's finished now due to space, so if that's the case i'll tag you here and you can make slight edits to reflect the later date if needed. sound good?

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yo Audiosurfer, we've changed the format so feel free to start writing now. your piece might only be used in a later issue even if it's finished now due to space, so if that's the case i'll tag you here and you can make slight edits to reflect the later date if needed. sound good?
Sure, sounds chill :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)