Issue #19 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to see significant coverage of the NU Tier in this issue! Hopefully it'll help drum up some more interest [Although NU and RU actually have similar sized playerbases]

The Challenge Cup bit was just wrong. Double Teaming is at best a prayer for the Hax Gods to take you out of a losing situation, just like Swagger. Except with Swagger, you have pretty good odds of at least doing some damage, while Double Team will all too often do exactly nothing. The key to Challenge Cup is managing normal resists and normal STABs. Return is dirt common in CC, and a 150 BP move hits hard from almost any user. Toxic is a very viable plan B, so maintaining any steel types is an even greater premium.

I know that I don't post here as nearly as often as I would like to, and that this post is more than a little late, but I just wanted to give a big thank-you to everyone involved in putting the Smog together! I have been an avid reader for what seems like years now, so I know that I am not alone when I give my deepest gratitude to everyone who makes this publication possible. I am in your debt! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)