Issue #25 Feedback Poll

Which were your favorite Smog articles?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for the late!!

We here at The Smog love to hear your feedback of what you thought of the current issue. Please use the poll above to indicate which articles you liked. It's multiple entry too, so vote for lots of articles, not just one! If an article gets a lot of upvotes, that will likely encourage the author to write something similar again in the future. If you have any other comments, feel free to drop them in this thread.

Here are some questions to keep in mind:
  • What are your favorite articles? Why?
  • What can we do to improve for future issues?
  • What kind of articles would you like to see that we don't currently cover?
  • Would you like to get involved in The Smog (as an idea creator, article writer, artist, or coder)? What could you see yourself doing?

If you have any more questions or things you'd like to address, please speak your mind, but remember to justify your opinions. In addition, please try to keep everything civil and polite. Only give us constructive criticism; we aren't interested in having our hard work bashed! If you have any other concerns, feel free to drop me a PM. Thanks for your time.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
you use your forum account to PM all ten answers to the Trivia Questions to the user "The Smog." If you got all ten right, you get a custom title like badged users have

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I gotta say I totally loved How to Not Piss Off the PS Staff, I'm a bit subjective on that, thouhg :P A very good issue, I liked it a lot.

If I somehow get all the trivia on the next Smog, do you put it in or can I put it in anytime I want and change it with out the staff?

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If I somehow get all the trivia on the next Smog, do you put it in or can I put it in anytime I want and change it with out the staff?
Uh I don't really understand this post ?_? If you're asking when you can submit your answers, just PM user 'The Smog' some time before the next issue comes out (ie in less than a month after the issue is released to be safe).

Oh, thanks for that explanation! Raichoice, if you mean the custom title, then you have to do as indicated and PM a administrator telling them you won whichever issue's trivia and asking them to set your custom title. It's a one-time thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)