Item Clause in Monotype?

Item Clause in Monotype?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking a lot about what makes monotype often really difficult to play, is it the pokemon? Their movesets? Or maybe it's their items? From teams like fire mono, psychic mono or dragon mono who all add more than a fair amount of scarf users to teams like Normal who just spam eviolite, it can be often really difficult to play around types and teams that are soley spamming one strong item. So, I thought Id make a post and see what other people think. Do you think Item Clause in monotype could add a bit of balance to teams or do you think I should just "git gud"?

DEG

the night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Please do not post threads without getting approval first :) PM me or scpinion for approval. As for your request, I'm pretty sure Monotype will never have an item clause.

Locking this-

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon, friend. We're glad you're here, but in the Monotype sub-forum you must get threads approved before you start them up.

If you'd like to discuss an item clause in the Monotype metagame you should pm the Monotype Council. Alternatively, you could join the Monotype room on Pokemon Showdown and initiate some discussion with the general playerbase there.

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)