ORAS LC Joe's Little Cup Team(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is where my Little Cup team(s) will go.

For now I have only one team to be rated:

Aipom @ Silk Scarf
Ability: Run Away
Level: 5
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Last Resort

Mienfoo
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 236 Atk / 76 Def / 196 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Poison Jab
- Power-Up Punch
- U-turn

Porygon @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 236 Def / 236 SpA / 36 SpD
Modest Nature
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave

Axew @ Life Orb
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 220 Atk / 68 SpD / 220 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Poison Jab
- Superpower

Misdreavus @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

Snover @ Lax Incense
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 4 HP / 124 Def / 184 SpA / 196 SpD
Modest Nature
- Giga Drain
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Shadow Ball

Tried to do something different to what is the norm on Pokémon such as Aipom hence the very unusual 2 move moveset. One move so it requires little set up to get to use Last Resort, Knock Off to counter Ghosts and Silk Scarf to boost the STAB bonus to make Last Resort Lethal. Other than that i just threw it together, so thoughts please?

Merritt Sorry I should have read the rules. It won't be edited now, but tomorrow I should get round to it.

Also I noticed Misdreavus's ban when I went on Pokemon Showdown, bit of a derp moment I'm sorry

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Joseph Alker ,

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rules #2 and #4, because your team is not competitive due to Misdreavus's ban, and you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread. Furthermore, team showcases and dumps with multiple teams belong to the metagame's respective subforum, where permission should be received from the moderators of said subforum. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)