JR's Trade Thread [On a hiatus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I won't be able to trade until later tonight. Going skating with friends. Hope you all understand :)

Newly added:

Machamp (M) | #068 | Adamant | No Guard
31/31/31/31/31/31
Dynamic Punch | Stone Edge | Wide Guard | Knock Off
OT: ScreenPeekaz (05146 - Event), Injected Wondercard
Received from The Chaotician. Fully redis

Jirachi | #385 | Careful | Serene Grace
30/31/26/31/31/31
Wish | Swift | Healing Wish | Moonblast
OT: たなばた (08014 - Event), Japanese name, Injected Wondercard
Received from The Chaotician. Fully redis

Added new wants to my thread after I realized that I'm a piece of shit that doesn't know to RNG. </3

Hello!

CMT for HP Fire Tapu Lele in Love Ball.
I like your thread! Would I be able to make an RNG request for a Bold Shiny Zapdos in a Fast Ball with Defog & HP Ice? Be sure to make it tradeable in gen. 6 so I can teach it Heat Wave as well. I'm willing to throw in another Pokemon since it must be a hard request (so 2 for 1). I'll give you the other Pokemon as a deposit and then the Tapu Lele once you finish RNG'ing for it (or other way, Tapu Lele first then second poke after).

lolwut?

I like your thread! Would I be able to make an RNG request for a Bold Shiny Zapdos in a Fast Ball with Defog & HP Ice? Be sure to make it tradeable in gen. 6 so I can teach it Heat Wave as well. I'm willing to throw in another Pokemon since it must be a hard request (so 2 for 1). I'll give you the other Pokemon as a deposit and then the Tapu Lele once you finish RNG'ing for it (or other way, Tapu Lele first then second poke after).
Sorry I can't do that. I would need to RNG a specific SID, replay the game and RNG the Zapdos. I don't have that much time for replaying the game.

Sorry I can't do that. I would need to RNG a specific SID, replay the game and RNG the Zapdos. I don't have that much time for replaying the game.
That's totally fine. I'll just take the Zapdos you have in your thread then. Do you have a copy in gen. 6 so I can teach it Heat Wave?

Zapdos (german name: Zapdos)
OT: Steve (54943)
(genderless) - bold - Pressure
IVs: 31.xx.30.31.31.31 (Hidden Power Ice)
EVs: UT (Lv. 50)
Ancient Power - Charge - Defog - Discharge
(Defog is Gen IV exclusive)
[No redis]

It's finally here!

Cubone (M) | #104 | Adamant | Lightning Rod
31/31/31/X/31/31
Iron Head | Detect | Belly Drum | Perish Song
OT: Brooklyn (17025)
Bred by me and TSV hatched by /u/-MMXVIII-. Do not redistribute

Last edited:
Hey I'm actually looking for the Power Items more than I'd like a Slowbronite. If you get me 2 of them, I'll give you the Fini :)
Oh this is great I can do that - let me know which ones. I didn't really have much else to offer in the way of legendaries or competitive shinies.

Oh this is great I can do that - let me know which ones. I didn't really have much else to offer in the way of legendaries or competitive shinies.
That's totally fine man. I try to give users the best chance they can get at obtaining my pokes. Anyway, I'm ready to trade when you are.

Hi, really nice thread! I'm interested in your shiny Ninetails and Cubone (and the shiny Genesect too, although that may be asking for a lot). CMT and let me know if there's anything you want.

What items would you like for Necrozma, Girantina, and Serperior?
I want the remaining 4 Power items for 2 of my pokes + Slowbronite for the third one.

Hi, really nice thread! I'm interested in your shiny Ninetails and Cubone (and the shiny Genesect too, although that may be asking for a lot). CMT and let me know if there's anything you want.
Thanks! I really like your thread too. You've got quite the collection of Pokemon. That means you've got a lot of Pokemon that I'm rather interested in. I'd like the Shiny Noibat (can we trade this in gen. 6 if possible?), Shiny Safari Ball Hippowdon, and lastly the Shiny Dream Ball Slowbro :)

Looking forward to trading with you!

I want the remaining 4 Power items for 2 of my pokes + Slowbronite for the third one.

Thanks! I really like your thread too. You've got quite the collection of Pokemon. That means you've got a lot of Pokemon that I'm rather interested in. I'd like the Shiny Noibat (can we trade this in gen. 6 if possible?), Shiny Safari Ball Hippowdon, and lastly the Shiny Dream Ball Slowbro :)

Looking forward to trading with you!
Sounds good to me, including Noibat in Gen 6. I'm doing a breeding project tonight but will be available to trade tomorrow or over the weekend. To be honest you have some more Pokémon I'm interested in also, I just didn't want to ask for everything all at once. So is there anything else you want from my thread?

Sounds good to me, including Noibat in Gen 6. I'm doing a breeding project tonight but will be available to trade tomorrow or over the weekend. To be honest you have some more Pokémon I'm interested in also, I just didn't want to ask for everything all at once. So is there anything else you want from my thread?
Yeah, shoot! I have other things that I'd like from your thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)