ORAS UU Juicy Stall

Here it is, boys and girls. The most cancerous stall I have ever created for the UU tier.​

Importable
Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Ability: Mummy
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Haze
- Pain Split

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind
- Soft-Boiled

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Recover

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 240 HP / 216 Def / 52 Spe
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Taunt
- Defog
- Roost

Aggron-Mega @ Aggronite
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Dragon Tail
- Stealth Rock
- Rest
Cofagrigus: I used cofagrigus because he can do three important things. 1) He's very physically defensive and walls a good chunk of physical attackers in UU. 2) He can burn physical attackers with Wisp to not only cripple their attack but also hinder their longevity. 3) He has access to haze, allowing him to stop set up sweepers that try to get out of control.

Blissey: Blissey is your main answer to the special attackers in the tier like Hydreigon and Nidoking. A calm mind set is used as it not only can end the game instantly if your opponent lets you set up, but also because it doesn't need to play the role of the rocker or the cleric since Aggron and Sylveon do those, respectively.

Quagsire: With unaware, this gives you an immediate answer to physical setup sweeper like SD lucario. Also, it can apply pressure on your opponents with widdle damage from toxic and scald burns. And finally, the ground typing gives you an immunity to electric, allowing you to be a nice check to mons like defensive Mega Ampharos.

Sylveon: Sylveon fills the role as the designated cleric of the team. Not only that, but it can also pass wishes to mons like Mega Aggron for safer switch-ins. And of course, with the blessing of the fairy typing, it resists common dark and fighting type attacks, as well as sporting an immunity to draagon, allowing it to wall mons like Hydreigon w/out Flash Canon.

Mandibuzz: Being a ghost and dark resist, as well as having a ground immunity, allows Mandibuzz to check those heavy hitters like banded Krookodile. But that's not all it can do, it also has access to defog to be the hazard control for the team, as well as taunt to possibly prevent your opponent from setting up their hazards. And knock off is there as your only attack, which also is great for crippling your opponents Pokemon by removing their items.

Mega Aggron: Being steel type is great, allowing it to resist fairy type moves coming from mons like Sylveon and Whimsicott, and just smash 'em in return with heavy slam. He also serves as the teams rocker, and thanks to dragon tail he can phase the opponent around to rack up that residual from hazards. Finally, rest is his only form of recovery outside of receiving wishes from Sylveon, but luckily Sylveon can also heal bell to quickly get rid of that sleep condition that rest applies to Aggron.

Battle replay in my sig. Do note, however, that the game lasts well over 100 turns.

Killintime

Time not so well spent
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Stall? I love me some stall. But on a real note I saw your team and wanted to leave you a rate mate! So the biggest things I saw with your team was simply put "redundancies" and a lot of these aren't even an issue with mon choice its just why do x when you already have x. Ill get into more detail right now.

-So to begin I wanted to start you off by noticing you have an unaware user in quagsire as well as haze in cofragrigus, tad bit redundant and they will both end up losing to sp.attackers with honestly any form of boost such as nasty plot infernape, lucario, celebi, etc so to fix that we can take this route:
------------>

Crobat @ Black Sludge
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Haze
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Taunt

• Now you may notice that I ended up passing you haze on this mon as well anyways so I am sure you realise what ill be doing with the rest of the team. Anyways to the point bat is faster than ape and can prevent it from just setting up a nasty plot and devouring the rest of your team and it allows you to 1v1 a bunch of mons thanks to haze and brave bird in combination. Taunt is nice to break some opposing cores versus your team since you can prevent wishes, rocks, heal bells, etc from being put out versus your team.
-After that I noticed the blissey set you were running was a tad bit odd since even if you're a cm set you will still lose to a lot of cm mons 1v1 simply because your +6 crit is still pretty weak compared to a +6 crit from an opposing mon such as chandelure for example who still freely subs on you. So to get a tad bit more use out of your blissey we can:

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Wish

• With toxic you can 1v1 mons like celebi as well as spread the aids that blissey does so enjoy giving out. The wish+softboiled combo allows you to take the pressure off of sylveon since a lot of the time you can just throw up a wish for free on a turn you expect a switch into something passive allowing you to nuke heal something like your steel wall.
-With the haze bat do you really need quagsire? A water mon that gets crippled by sacred fire from an entei and has troubles protecting itself from mons who setup afterwards. Its just too much trouble and doesnt really have a place on UU stall unless you are running a dual water core to support it. So lets just make use of a bulky water who can trouble offensive teams:
------------->

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Roar
- Scald
- Rest
- Calm Mind

• Cune has a lot easier of a time with checking entei as it can rest off the burn dmg allowing your cleric in sylveon to take a breather from it all. The cm allows you to pressure opposing teams as well as beat opposing cm users since you can setup alongside of them and then send them on their way. The speed allows you to outpace modest specs sylveon as well as other roar cune if the situation arises.
-Honestly on your mandibuzz set you're mostly fine, but if you are going to run taunt/knock off and not double stab you should definitely be running the sp.def set so you can 1v1 cm reuniclus/cresselia without getting shredded.

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 216 SpD / 52 Spe
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Taunt
- Defog
- Roost

• The sp.def allows you to switch in on reuni on a cm, taunt it, and then roost/knock off stall it till it runs out of focus blasts and is no longer a threat. You have cune+sylveon anyways so you really didnt need the phys def for anything since you still counter krook with your typing anyways.
-Last mon i wanted to change was aggron simply because we removed your ground type and its imperative for almost any playstyle to carry one:
------>

Steelix @ Steelixite
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Roar
- Stealth Rock

• Lix is generally better anyways due to its stab earthquake, higher sp.def for tanking fairy moves, and its ability to block volt switch. Roar is almost always > dragontail on defensive mons because of the fact that it can't miss or be blocked by substitute and its not like you are doing very much damage with dragon tail anyways.
Good luck with the team dude, I hope the suggestions help you.

Stall? I love me some stall. But on a real note I saw your team and wanted to leave you a rate mate! So the biggest things I saw with your team was simply put "redundancies" and a lot of these aren't even an issue with mon choice its just why do x when you already have x. Ill get into more detail right now.

-So to begin I wanted to start you off by noticing you have an unaware user in quagsire as well as haze in cofragrigus, tad bit redundant and they will both end up losing to sp.attackers with honestly any form of boost such as nasty plot infernape, lucario, celebi, etc so to fix that we can take this route:
------------>

Crobat @ Black Sludge
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Haze
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Taunt

• Now you may notice that I ended up passing you haze on this mon as well anyways so I am sure you realise what ill be doing with the rest of the team. Anyways to the point bat is faster than ape and can prevent it from just setting up a nasty plot and devouring the rest of your team and it allows you to 1v1 a bunch of mons thanks to haze and brave bird in combination. Taunt is nice to break some opposing cores versus your team since you can prevent wishes, rocks, heal bells, etc from being put out versus your team.
-After that I noticed the blissey set you were running was a tad bit odd since even if you're a cm set you will still lose to a lot of cm mons 1v1 simply because your +6 crit is still pretty weak compared to a +6 crit from an opposing mon such as chandelure for example who still freely subs on you. So to get a tad bit more use out of your blissey we can:

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Wish

• With toxic you can 1v1 mons like celebi as well as spread the aids that blissey does so enjoy giving out. The wish+softboiled combo allows you to take the pressure off of sylveon since a lot of the time you can just throw up a wish for free on a turn you expect a switch into something passive allowing you to nuke heal something like your steel wall.
-With the haze bat do you really need quagsire? A water mon that gets crippled by sacred fire from an entei and has troubles protecting itself from mons who setup afterwards. Its just too much trouble and doesnt really have a place on UU stall unless you are running a dual water core to support it. So lets just make use of a bulky water who can trouble offensive teams:
------------->

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Roar
- Scald
- Rest
- Calm Mind

• Cune has a lot easier of a time with checking entei as it can rest off the burn dmg allowing your cleric in sylveon to take a breather from it all. The cm allows you to pressure opposing teams as well as beat opposing cm users since you can setup alongside of them and then send them on their way. The speed allows you to outpace modest specs sylveon as well as other roar cune if the situation arises.
-Honestly on your mandibuzz set you're mostly fine, but if you are going to run taunt/knock off and not double stab you should definitely be running the sp.def set so you can 1v1 cm reuniclus/cresselia without getting shredded.

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
EVs: 240 HP / 216 SpD / 52 Spe
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Taunt
- Defog
- Roost

• The sp.def allows you to switch in on reuni on a cm, taunt it, and then roost/knock off stall it till it runs out of focus blasts and is no longer a threat. You have cune+sylveon anyways so you really didnt need the phys def for anything since you still counter krook with your typing anyways.
-Last mon i wanted to change was aggron simply because we removed your ground type and its imperative for almost any playstyle to carry one:
------>

Steelix @ Steelixite
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Roar
- Stealth Rock

• Lix is generally better anyways due to its stab earthquake, higher sp.def for tanking fairy moves, and its ability to block volt switch. Roar is almost always > dragontail on defensive mons because of the fact that it can't miss or be blocked by substitute and its not like you are doing very much damage with dragon tail anyways.
Good luck with the team dude, I hope the suggestions help you.
Sure, I can try those things out, thanks for the suggestions :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)