Let's Play! Kanto Turn Back! (A Pokémon Red Nuzlocke Challenge)

Episode #58: Do It For Him
New year, new team, new technicality?? Ending the Nuzlocke Challenge in such misery left a poor taste in my mouth, so I've scraped the bottom of the barrel to claim glory from an unlikely source. With most of my resources going towards the starters, it will be an uphill battle for this ragtag group of misfits. ...Fight on, peons! For Daddy Poot!!

Episode #59: Hags and Drags
The B Team may have successfully dispatched of the first two members of the Elite Four, but the heat is picking up. Agatha and Lance were able to send my initial attempt into a tailspin, and this time, there's no Monster to carry the weight. It could be a case of second verse, same as the verse... or even worse!!

Episode #60: One Last Hurrah
This is it... the moment we've been waiting all these years for!! Tybalt finally faces off against his questionably named rival, equipped not with his trusty Venusaur, his versatile Haunter, or even his maligned Gyarados. It's up to Sylvanas and her ailing allies to avenge her father and claim glory once and for all. Tally-ho, Bardsley Jr.!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)