KARAOKE 5: THE KEYS OF LIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
<+RODAN> its fine
<+RODAN> post it

I listened to all you guys and decided to do a tentative ranking thing. It was a close call between Fishy and Waterbomb, the talented schmucks.

Code:
WaterBomb
Fishy
Chomz
MK Ultra
Badal
Stone's dad 9.9
Jellicent
Stone Cold
zorbees
X5Dragon

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm all for competition, but Stone's Dad kind of makes it unfair for the rest of us since he's a legitimate singer and that track has obviously been recorded professionally. His recording absolutely blows everyone else's out of the water (including mine) :x

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm sorry but if your putting Stone's dad in middle ranking than you need better ears :/
He hit the notes, though he altered the original song to be less adventurous it seems.

Kinda agreeing with WaterBomb though if that's the case.

E: It was just my opinion; I don't profess to be a great judge of singing!

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm all for competition, but Stone's Dad kind of makes it unfair for the rest of us since he's a legitimate singer and that track has obviously been recorded professionally. His recording absolutely blows everyone else's out of the water (including mine) :x

Singsnap.com is a kareoke site and a forum much like smogon. Anyone can enter and all it is is singing competitions lol. He's in no way a legitimate singer, and that track was recorded on their recorder which is similar to sounclouds. And I just enter his songs for shits and giggles anyway.

However, he says thanks!

X5dragon, he says thanks for the support bro, but you gotta let da picky people be picky. Although, Alchemator, you can't agree with waterbomb seeing as accoridng to your rankings, he's just in the middle of the pack. So it's fair game right?

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I did "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri. I think it's honestly one of the best recordings I've ever done. I'm really happy with it.

Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)