ORAS OU Kinda new to this, I need to improve this team

Introduction

Hi guys, this is my first RMT here on the Forums. I'm kinda new to team building so I always use standard sets. I played some games (not many) and reached 1300 ELO with a pretty decent winrate (which is low but I started noticing a few problems with the team).
Hope you can suggest me what I can improve and change on this team!

The Team

De Blob (Manaphy) @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Rain Dance
- Psychic
Manaphy. This team started from a desire of mine to try out this awesome Pokèmon, which I consider one of the strongest in the tier. As you can see, the set is the standard TG/Rain Dance. I'm pretty happy with this Pokèmon, he's done wonders in pretty much very game, not anyone can take a boosted Scald (plus a random Burn) and the rain helps me getting rid of common weather conditions like Sandstorm and Sunlight and heal from status conditions. I gave Manaphy Psychic over Energy Ball to better face major threats in the tier like Amoonguss and M-Sableye. He's also good at dealing with stall.

Biatch (Lopunny) (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch
My main Physical Sweeper. One of the best, if not the best, Mega evos in the tier. She has the most coveted ability to have unresisted STAB, and STAB that hits hard as hell while she's at it. She is an absolute offensive monster, that can even take some hits with a little help. The most important thing to watch out for is the switch over to mega. As long as you can switch in M-Lopunny on something slower and more likely to go for a status move, the better off she is, and has the opportunity to destroy whatever decides to come in next.

Jet (Garchomp) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic
I needed someone capable of taking some hits while hitting pretty hard himself. Chanses are that this Pokèmon makes a great combination with M-Lopunny. Garchomp lures in bulky Water and Ground types and can surprise them with Toxic and can also weaken Talonflame and Pinsir via the combination of Rough Skin and Rocky Helmet.
It's also the Pokèmon I usually lead with, as it can set up Stealth Rock pretty safely.

Twinkle twinkle (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Healing Wish
Since I have many weaknesses to Fairy-type Pokèmons I decided to put this scarfed Jirachi in the team. STAB Iron Head is nothing to underestimate (+ the secondary effect bonus from Serene Grace). Gives coverage against Ice-type Pokèmons as well (which Garchomp cannot face) as well as Healing Wish support to M-Lopunny.

The other blob (Clefable) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave
Clefable speaks for itself in terms of power and utility. It has the incredible ability to ignore many sources of indirect damage, cripple opponents with Thunder Wave and switch safely into entry hazards on the field. Clefable can take on M-Diancie and Thundurus (but must be aware of Thunder Wave).

Spooky ball (Gengar) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Taunt
I don't have much to say about Gengar honestly. I needed something to safely resist Normal, Fight and Earth type moves so I put Gengar (this spot was occupied by Regenerator Tornadus before). It's done ok I'd say but I think I'm gonna replace him with something more effective. Waiting for suggestions!

De Blob (Manaphy) @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Rain Dance
- Psychic

Biatch (Lopunny) (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

Jet (Garchomp) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Toxic

Twinkle twinkle (Jirachi) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Healing Wish

The other blob (Clefable) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave

Spooky ball (Gengar) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)