KNIGHTSgiving Giveaway! (Mods please close!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
knightstreaming.com/stream

Howdy Smogon, darksoulSP here with another charity event and therefore another giveaway!

Basically, my charity-streaming group KNIGHTS (Kind Nerds Inspiring Great Heroics Through Streaming) is doing a shooter game marathon over Thanksgiving break, from November 23rd to November 26th. As always, we are livestreaming everything to our website knightstreaming.com for audience members to watch. Using Paypal accounts, live viewers can donate toward the cause and get gifts from us, including your name on our Wall of Fame.

Some games we are playing:
Modern Warfare 3
Halo Anniversary
Battlefield 3
Metroid
Time Crisis 4 (With GunCons!)
Metal Slug Anthology
Team Fortress 2
Link's Crossbow Training (LOL)

So where does that leave you, anxious Smogonite? Well, to reward you guys for supporting the cause and watching our feed, I will be giving out my Pokemon for free. Unlike last time, successful winners will receive credits from my thread, so you can redeem them for ANY Pokemon of mine that you would like.

During the KNIGHTS streaming, commentators will be saying passwords periodically and make it clear that it is for this giveaway. In order to win a credit, you must PM me the password. Not VM. Not respond on a thread. But PM it to me. The reason why I say that is because I want all winners to have actually watched the show and hopefully have donated a bit to the cause. If I find that any of the passwords have been leaked, I'm just going to cancel the credit, so don't ruin it for anybody! Fortunately, I will be giving a generous amount of passwords for credits (because hopefully you too will be just as generous! ;D) so you will have plenty of chances to win.

And yes, you can turn in multiple passwords for multiple credits! As a bonus, if any Smogonite has donated money to the cause, I will give you UNLIMITED CREDITS until the next event. (Be sure to post your Smogon username with your donation so I can verify!)

Donating will also let you pick a Pokemon from the generous Shwheelz's thread as well!

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3669338#post3669338 is his trade thread.

This time, I will be doing the giveaways live at the event so you won't have to wait! I'll give you a shout-out too, if ya care about that sort of thing. :P

So there you go! Please look forward to the event and spread it around so we can make this even more successful than the last! SEE YOU THERE!! :D

NOTE: If you participated in the last event, I can give you old credits live at the event as well. If you want your name on the Wall of Fame, let me know and I'll update accordingly. Love you guys. :)

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Best of luck guys, I'll make sure to watch your stream from time to time when I get to a better internet connection xD

Is there a Minimum donation? I think I have like $3 just sitting on a visa card after buying some stuff when the Australian dollar was higher than the American. Nothing is <$3 so might as well give It to charity...

Is there a Minimum donation? I think I have like $3 just sitting on a visa card after buying some stuff when the Australian dollar was higher than the American. Nothing is <$3 so might as well give It to charity...
Absolutely! $3 goes a LONG way for charity :)

And I guess the closest thing to a Pokemon FPS is Pokemon Snap... Hahaha!

If we do get Live working Nacho, it will be:

"sh00p d3 w00p"

without the quotes of course! :P

And you are the greatest Shwheelz..... Mind if I update the first post? <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)