SM OU Koko-Lando-Lati Team (NEED HELP TO FINISH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello person

I am currently working on a team around the core of Koko, Lando and Lati and im not quite sure how to finish it. Im interested in going along the route of bulky offense but would be open to other play styles. Here are my current sets:

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 188 Def / 68 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Defog
- U-turn
- Earthquake

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Earthquake
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Im open to suggestions if you think these 3 sets are missing something or you think something else would work better but would really like to find a strong core to round the team out. Thanks!

-Also sorry for the plug but
Sub to SwaggyHajj on YT :)​

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as only completed teams should be posted here, which is stated in the forum rules. You also need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at RMTs in Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)