NOC Laser Tag NOC - GAME OVER | Mafia Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
do you have any thing useful in that long post you typed besides “I think former hope is town” and “ I have no fucking clue about anyone else”???
depends on how useful you find the past 4-5 lines. frankly, i think they're a good starting point

additionally i'd like to point out that a lot of that post was pretty much just me typing out and organizing my thought process, which is often more useful for me than it is for everyone else

asek is a good mafioso and i am not so your comment brings me no shame; it does bring me a bit of annoyance over the fact that you seem to have decided i was scum from square 1 and now spend your days waiting to type "gotcha!" in the direction of everything i post

Ampharos

FH’s post was better... and he was “busy traveling”

Nice job walrein... you are officially on my “shoot tonight” list... that is.. if we even have a tonight..
you're aware that i was literally out of town all weekend? that this is the first time i've looked at the thread since the first night of d1?

Ampharos

and for the record, i'd be more than willing to use my shot to protect myself, should i have to

given that in all likelihood most of the deaths last night were caused by scum shots (given that the vast majority of the claims submitted so far have been idles), i'd honestly rather throw my shot away and roll multiple LYLOs in a row than lose the game because you couldn't control your trigger finger

Ampharos

i think i actually have to call hawkie town just based on eod behavior

apricity can be town for d2 behavior

2 town 4 scum in:

Jalmont
Earlio
Former Hope
Metal Sonic
XnadrojX
Aubisio

Ampharos

take former hope out and there's only one person to clear in that list of five

i can see a world where any of those five are scum but i think i see a jordan world more clearly than anything else

Ampharos

i guess maybe i should explain

the mafia absolutely benefit from town's shots being public. if mafia knows where the kills are going, they can figure out which ones to let go and which ones they need to block (i.e. the ones aimed at them). that's part of why i've yet to clear metal sonic, but i frankly think jordan's rapid sheeping of the idea is more suspect than the initial proposal of it.

that's not to say i don't think they could both be scum (though it would cast some thinking emojis in metal sonic's direction for his current vote). but while i think a scumteam could potentially be reluctant to outright propose a strategy that, in the end, is fairly anti-town, i think there would be much less stigma against supporting said idea, especially if it came from a town player

i also think aubisio reminding people that they could idle was fairly towny. light, but you gotta take what you can get with that guy

Ampharos

it's almost 6 am and i'm going to sleep so that i can drag myself out of bed before dl tomorrow

consider my vote spiritually on jordan but i won't actually be casting it until closer to eod

my ordered list is something like:

(prolly town)
Former Hope
Apricity

(lean town)
Hawkie

(townier than the rest)
Aubisio

(vaguely scummy but not incriminatingly so)
Jalmont
Metal Sonic
Earlio

(thinking this is mafia)
Jordan

I mean look at this shit hawkie and jalmont came in at the start of the day dropped a vote and dropped off the face of the earth. I think it’s so likely that they are both scum and are coasting, and that is such a shame because we are genuinely so close to winning this after a disastrous n1. Please come in and vote earlio...

FINAL VOTAL

XnadrojX - 3 (Jalmont, Hawkie, Metal Sonic)
apricity - 1 (Earlio)
Earlio - 2 (apricity, Walrein)

something ain't right about jordan's wagon
Maybe this is what your gut is trying to tell you.

XnadrojX the Student

And y'all know what that means.

GAME OVER
BULLIES WIN

Our Winners: Haruno, Earlio, Hawkie, Former Hope, Metal Sonic

Postgame will go up as soon as I finish changing the thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)