NOC Laser Tag NOC - GAME OVER | Mafia Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
KnightsofCydonia can we get the eod vote count?

Anyways. Two things, 1. I'm traveling so responses will be harder

2. Given the disadvantages of losing a mafia d1 in this game and the resistance, I'm pretty sure the haruno wagon is pure. So I'd probably bet that mafia shot dle as he's the one person I can remember being on that wagon

I’m against voting Jordan, the way he agreed to my plan yesterday was town

Vote apricity

This should be the surefire way to go
i fail to see how this makes him town when the quotes i posted quite clearly show him just buddying people making an effort SOD1 he voted "whoever hawkie is voting" and then when he took it off unvoted "whoever im voting" i just keep coming back to it every time i try to read up it doesn't sit right with me

Unvote whoever I voted; Vote Earlio

weird-ass reaction to Hawkie's pressure.

Also can we all agree to MS's plan so he doesn't need to spam up 3 pages explaining the benefits of the plan since that's what the previous 3 pages are and it's a pain for people who don't follow this thread 24/7 to read.

tentatively shooting MoodyCloud.
it doesn't make sense for xnadrojx as the player i know to just agree to something without at least an analysis or trying to punch holes in it. also at this time that plan was being debated on whether it's more beneficial for town or scum and him just glossing over all of that and trying to encourage people to just agree to the plan and bury the discussion on it doesn't strike as town to me in the slightest and it's actually making me weary of Metal Sonic now as well because xnadrojx never made this post till Metal Sonic's plan was scrutinised which could be a subtle defence of their partner but i think that's just paranoia he's town and xnadrojx is scum Lynch XnadrojX i am using my shot tonight but i'm not claiming who :)

xnadrojx is either scum who buddied me/Metal Sonic D1 or scum with Metal Sonic but he's scum in both scenarios so that's where my lynch is staying

encourage other town to join me

it's the glorified filler + buddying 2 of the most active players + obvious lack of drive / presence d1 that makes me more sure of XnadrojX flipping scum than Earlio(who's 99% scum anyway) or else i'd lynch him apricitity is also basically confscum to me after the shots last night + my tunnelling of them during the day i think we really managed to screw with mafia lol except that for Metal Sonic started an Apricity lynch after Jalmont went on XnadrojX so if my previous scenario where XnadrojX/Metal Sonic are scum together is correct(which i doubt i think it's just XnadrojX but can't ignore that interaction i've townread Metal Sonic up until now) then Apricity is the town lylo counterwagon

omg i am actually really torn right now i don't know whether to go with my actual read from going on over the game in XnadrojX or the fact that Apricity/Earlio both had a D1 where they could be fairly sure they were going to die soon which to me explains the appalling number of shots last night BUT THEN i get into the thinking that if they were both scum and both tunnelled my be at one point then i should be dead considering there's 2 of them + 2 partners after Haruno's death so it's not like they couldn't afford to shoot me however a shit ton of strong town died so maybe i wasn't perceived as that much of a threat that makes me want to go with XnadrojX because he made an attempt to buddy me and i practically didn't say anything to him D1 as far as i know which explains why i'm still alive today

Read thread, will try my very best to post something of substance tomorrow morning.

I shot FH last night because I assumed that scum would stay away from shooting strong town or the "obvious" townies like hawkie or ms (i guess), and so if FH was town he'd be shot at, and if FH was scum he'd probably never die to a lynch. I'm guessing that FH was shot at last night which would make him town.

I think xna and earlio both ping me, but earlio pings me substantially more than xna. all of his posts make me think of a weathervane moving in the direction of least resistance, except for that mega-weird hawkie vote yesterday.

I genuinely was going to answer some questions on D1 if Hawkie had bothered to ask them (wanted to do one big post though). I ended up being a bit busy with first week back at school which is kind of why I was a shitty lurksack. BTW I tend to post in NOC without reading the whole thread. To explain the vote/unvote business that hawkie asked me about on page 3, i voted earlio cos post 68 was awful just an unvote and some vapid bullshit about shitposts, and then i read the whole thread and xna's posts made a lot less sense to me, i'm not sure exactly why it was a while ago now.

of course speaking of xna i'm assuming he didn't shoot at me? or what happened

I have a shot left, but I don't really want to announce it. Will move back to xna if that gains more traction, but I think earlio is the safer vote today.

And final note for tonight, ms/hawkie still being alive doesn't give me a lot of paranoia yet like it would in a normal NOC game, like I said I think that scum wouldn't shoot the obvious town leaders in this setup

vote earlio

You know if the only content on me is the lack of contribution I'd like you all to read the pages I read and see if there's anything to say, because it was just 3 pages of RVS and 3 pages of shitslinging between MS and the opposers.

i fail to see how this makes him town when the quotes i posted quite clearly show him just buddying people making an effort SOD1 he voted "whoever hawkie is voting" and then when he took it off unvoted "whoever im voting" i just keep coming back to it every time i try to read up it doesn't sit right with me

it doesn't make sense for xnadrojx as the player i know to just agree to something without at least an analysis or trying to punch holes in it. also at this time that plan was being debated on whether it's more beneficial for town or scum and him just glossing over all of that and trying to encourage people to just agree to the plan and bury the discussion on it doesn't strike as town to me in the slightest and it's actually making me weary of Metal Sonic now as well because xnadrojx never made this post till Metal Sonic's plan was scrutinised which could be a subtle defence of their partner but i think that's just paranoia he's town and xnadrojx is scum Lynch XnadrojX i am using my shot tonight but i'm not claiming who :)
I'm not trying to punch holes are analyse it because I thought it's pretty obvious that the plan would benefit town, since everyone declaring shots give something to track and forces scum to WIFOM or lose a member if they screw it up, as was already VERY clearly stated in previous posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)