level 100

Soo, I've started building a team cause I'm sick of getting owned by the japanese in GBU lol. So ev training is easysauce, breeding takes forever, but the payoff is good. My question is is it worth it to go past 50? Do my EV's calculate? Grinding to 100 doesn't seem worth it if there is no benefit.

Soo, I've started building a team cause I'm sick of getting owned by the japanese in GBU lol. So ev training is easysauce, breeding takes forever, but the payoff is good. My question is is it worth it to go past 50? Do my EV's calculate? Grinding to 100 doesn't seem worth it if there is no benefit.
Your stats should be exactly correct at lvl 50. However, if you IV'd for lvl 100 (mulitples of 4) your stats won't be optimal for lvl 50 which you get +1 for every 8 ev's. For lvl 50, your ev's should be multiples of 8.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
That's not quite how it works actually, Hidious. For both you and KoRuPtD_mon, I found an article on level 50 mechanics, stats in particular. It's a bit outdated, but should still be accurate.

EDIT: forgot to respond to the OP's actual questions - unless you're shooting for a level up move or evolution (damn you Volcarona and Hydreigon), you won't need to level past 50.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The only reason you'd want to go op to Lv100 is if you are playing Smogon metas, should we adopt level 100 for our next gen tiers (prediction: we will be).

That's not quite how it works actually, Hidious. For both you and KoRuPtD_mon, I found an article on level 50 mechanics, stats in particular. It's a bit outdated, but should still be accurate.

EDIT: forgot to respond to the OP's actual questions - unless you're shooting for a level up move or evolution (damn you Volcarona and Hydreigon), you won't need to level past 50.
Thanks for all the help folks, and yea damn that Volcarana, have to get her to 100 since Im only in white 1 :-/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)