List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakout is >>>>>>>>>> than the labrynth even if it can be a pain to win at times

Any correlation between points/orbs and the evo you get? I'm on Eeveelution 3 hoping for an Espeon

This game would probably be great, if I didn't keep getting slowdown.
Slowdown. On a breakout clone.
And playing with a mouse instead of buttons, too. I think I'll have another go tomorrow.

Also, how do I change my Trainer Picture to a girl?

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
depends on the amount of orbs you get. the more orbs you get of a particular type is the eevee you are offered. points has nothing to do with it.

I just played the game and already scored Espeon. Really all you have to do is avoid the other Eeveelution Orbs as best as possible in the first 2 rounds and then get the pink orbs starting at the 3rd level I believe.

I got it on my second try, Jolteon on my first.

Oh man, I really hope there are some female ones this time around. If there are, we'll be seeing some previously illegal movesets come alive. xD It could also mean great things for the starters, and Mamoswine.
I have a suspicion that the only reason they haven't been released female yet is so that they could keep the pokemon scarce enough so as to keep the events Japan-exclusive. Once the rest of the world has access to the events, it wouldn't particularly matter to keep them male, so hopefully they will be female soon enough, even if it isn't this time around.

I played it a couple of times, but I only ever got an option to play again, no mention of an Eeveelution. Is there a score requirement to get one at all?

Sweet, just recieved my Espeon. Entralink RNG abuse, I'm coming for ya.
This game can be pretty tricky if you're going for a specific Eeveelution.

How many levels of this breakout game do I have to beat? Cause I even plugged a proper mouse into my laptop, and it keeps jumping about all over the place. I highly doubt my graphics tablet will help me through the game...

How many levels of this breakout game do I have to beat? Cause I even plugged a proper mouse into my laptop, and it keeps jumping about all over the place. I highly doubt my graphics tablet will help me through the game...
Like R_N said, there are four levels.

Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon orbs appear in all 4.
Espeon and Umbreon orbs appear from level 3+ I believe.
Leafeon and Glaceon appear in level 4 only.

I have a mac so I had a similar problem, but if you try to keep the mouse within the realm of the game and not elsewhere on the screen, it isn't an issue.

Try avoiding the "fast speed" powerups along with the other orbs and that should help.

Well you can't actually access the Eeveelution you win yet, you just get to win it and save it for when the Global Link goes up.

yay unlocked Espeon

And it would not be out of the question for TPCi to give these Flareon Flare Blitz as a special attack. Just because JP DW Flareon didn't get it doesn't mean that Flareon won't, since the Japanese name for Flareon is Booster, so it might not have occurred to them.

Got Espeon.

Are we able to download it now or do we have to wait until Global link is up? (Assuming the later).

I don't have my DS now cuz I left it at home.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
yay unlocked Espeon

And it would not be out of the question for TPCi to give these Flareon Flare Blitz as a special attack. Just because JP DW Flareon didn't get it doesn't mean that Flareon won't, since the Japanese name for Flareon is Booster, so it might not have occurred to them.
Flare Blitz is useless on Flareon, it needs Blaze Kick. Actually, it needed Huge Power but I digress.

yay unlocked Espeon

That's really the reason you're going with, isn't it.

This game would probably be great, if I didn't keep getting slowdown.
Slowdown. On a breakout clone.
And playing with a mouse instead of buttons, too. I think I'll have another go tomorrow.

Also, how do I change my Trainer Picture to a girl?
Pokemon Fun Zone > Pokemon Trainer Builder

You can adjust your picture however you like, but you have to go to the store to change your outfit outside of the tshirt and shorts (which makes even girls look like boyish sprites)

Hey guys, a massive heads-up. When you win your Eeveelution, DO NOT click the "play again" button. Instead, leave the game by going to a different site or closing the window/tab the game is in, then go back in. You should get a message saying that you've already gotten the Eeveelution and that future play is for fun. If you haven't seen this message, your Eeveelution choice was not saved.

Clicking the "play again" button after finishing DOES NOT save your choice. I read about this and sure enough, the Espeon I thought I earned a couple of nights ago wasn't registered as gotten. Played through again just before, closed the tab afterwards, went back and Espeon get.

TL;DR: Leave the game site instead of clicking "play again" after winning the Eeveelution. Otherwise it won't count.

Do you guys think the actual dream world games will be different too?
If I have to play Combee's ice cream one more time...

Hey guys, a massive heads-up. When you win your Eeveelution, DO NOT click the "play again" button. Instead, leave the game by going to a different site or closing the window/tab the game is in, then go back in. You should get a message saying that you've already gotten the Eeveelution and that future play is for fun. If you haven't seen this message, your Eeveelution choice was not saved.

Clicking the "play again" button after finishing DOES NOT save your choice. I read about this and sure enough, the Espeon I thought I earned a couple of nights ago wasn't registered as gotten. Played through again just before, closed the tab afterwards, went back and Espeon get.

Leave the game site instead of clicking "play again" after winning the Eeveelution. Otherwise it won't count.
This.
I encoutered this problem FIVE TIMES IN A ROW now.
I recieve my Espeon, and no matter what I do after I made my decision
("This decision is final." MY ASS), it never tells me that further playing is for fun
without the possibility to win another Eeveelution. That, and it doesn't
save my highscore correctly (it displays the wrong number at the bottom of
the page, where the "leaderboard" is) or not at all.
I'm pissed; please tell me how you guys managed to save which
Eeveelution you decided on.

This.
I encoutered this problem FIVE TIMES IN A ROW now.
I recieve my Espeon, and no matter what I do after I made my decision
("This decision is final." MY ASS), it never tells me that further playing is for fun
without the possibility to win another Eeveelution. That, and it doesn't
save my highscore correctly (it displays the wrong number at the bottom of
the page, where the "leaderboard" is) or not at all.
I'm pissed; please tell me how you guys managed to save which
Eeveelution you decided on.
Like I said, after all of the "are you sure you want Espeon?" it'll say that Espeon has been saved, and offers a "play again" button. Don't click that button. Leave the game site at this point. When you next go there you should get the "Espeon is saved, play for fun now" message.

I don't know how Nintendo managed to screw this up either.

On a similar note, I am REALLY going to feel sorry for those who missed this and therefore missed their Eeveelution.

Like I said, after all of the "are you sure you want Espeon?" it'll say that Espeon has been saved, and offers a "play again" button. Don't click that button. Leave the game site at this point. When you next go there you should get the "Espeon is saved, play for fun now" message.

I don't know how Nintendo managed to screw this up either.

On a similar note, I am REALLY going to feel sorry for those who missed this and therefore missed their Eeveelution.
What do you mean by "leave the game site"? Do I just close the tab, close
the browser entirely (mine deletes all Cookies, History etc upon closing!)
or just select a different game on the site and then re-select "Play to
befriend a Pokémon"?

ima go for an espeon this weekend. when are its ivs and nature decided? can i use a synch user at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)