Tournament LITTLE CUP PLAYER RANKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LC Leader
i got some nice luck to make any sick outplays not needed on my behalf. sorry about that, gg otherwise

Dang you sliding by with the activity wins but didn't even accept my chall when it was valid.

Anyways I thinks it's long enough. Activity on Rumor
I thought I told you. When you challenged me, I had already contacted Rumor (three days before you wrote me!). Since he was not responding me, I asked an activity win the day after you wrote me. Basically I was no longer opponent. Not yet!

"I asked for an activity win the day after you wrote me" "basically I was no longer your opponent". Lol it doesn't work like that pal. You have an alumnus too oh god. You are still my opponent as long you are placed right above me despite if you called activity or not. Only way you'd get out of reach is if you had already gotten the activity win but your win was pending for 5 days after you called it which meant I'd have to wait for 7 days.

Also just know that accepting challenges and not avoiding comes into account towards winning activities as well. If you aren't willing to accept challenges then why should others accept you?

The Quasar :)

But when I was online during your time you just weren't there hmmmmm
I asked you when you would play. And you didn't answer me. Most of the time, I join PS only to play tour matches, I cannot be online indefinably. You're GMT-5 right? Do you want to play today (9.00 pm - 11.00 pm) my time?

"I asked for an activity win the day after you wrote me" "basically I was no longer your opponent". Lol it doesn't work like that pal. You have an alumnus too oh god. You are still my opponent as long you are placed right above me despite if you called activity or not. Only way you'd get out of reach is if you had already gotten the activity win but your win was pending for 5 days after you called it which meant I'd have to wait for 7 days.

Also just know that accepting challenges and not avoiding comes into account towards winning activities as well. If you aren't willing to accept challenges then why should others accept you?

The Quasar :)
Okay. I see that's hard to understand for you. Never mind!

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I asked you when you would play. And you didn't answer me. Most of the time, I join PS only to play tour matches, I cannot be online indefinably. You're GMT-5 right? Do you want to play today (9.00 pm - 11.00 pm) my time?

Okay. I see that's hard to understand for you. Never mind!
I'll catch you tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)