Little Cup Premier League (Official Schedule!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
As I have to leave now, I won't be able to add anyone else to the bot for the auction tonight. Everyone who has signed up thus far is in it. Anyone else who signs up will probably be subs or something as I won't be able to add you.

username: viamage
tiers: all but 2
foreseeable inactivity: maybe in a few months but i don't see that happening

edit: late signup ;-;

Sorry viashinomage, you signed up during the auction.

Here are the results of the auction:

Snowpoint Snovers Credits: 0 | Players: Danilo / Raseri / Chieliee / Woodchuck / The_Unlucky_One / TrollFreak / Arcticblast

Morningwood Timburrs Credits: 3500 | Players: DatCoconut / Corkscrew / mikel / TPM / puregenius / Icicle_Fissh / Younii / FireMage

Murkrow Mafia Credits: 0 | Players: Electrolyte / FLCL / Nebuchadnezzar / Apt-Get / Ashley11 / Dcae / NoGoodUserNames / H-C / Annoyer

Chinchou Challengers Credits: 0 | Players: comatthew6 / Axisotaku / BROStime / HSA / Blue_Eon / wiitle / Goddess Briyella

501st Fist Credits: 0 | Players: tennisace / prem / MarceloDK / fatty / little_gk / Novaray / Rockhp31

DEINO UNCHAINED Credits: 0 | Players: D4RR3N / Raichy / Litchi / joshe / TehMexicanDewd / Mylo_Xyloto / Dr_Ciel / .Robert / Jayde / The Exeggutor

After a grueling process of handling lag, inactive managers, netsplits, and shady bots, we're here! If you were thinking of reading the auction logs, or interested in knowhing how much you went for, here they are: http://pastebin.com/cHuGkzTV

There will be a quick period in which managers will conduct trades with any extra credits they have, or any players. They can likewise pick from any unbid players with those extra credits! Then we'll start!

The trading and further purchasing will last for about two days.

edit: included below trade

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
<tennisace> whose team
<tennisace> am i on
<shnen> good idea
<wiitle> vader wanted you
<tennisace> oh
<tennisace> i understand completely
<Jayde> GROUND AND POUNG
<shnen> how much
<wiitle> you have a chill team tennis
<tennisace> he just wanted someone to get high on irc with
<wiitle> yes
<FLCL> POUNG
<wiitle> those were his words actually

<3 vadre, mein Führer

I also wanted to give a special shoutout to Charmander for saving our fucking asses with the auction bot and to iss for compiling the .txt file necessary for the auction. Would not have actually worked without you two, so thank you. Likewise, thank you Furry for being our shining star in the darkness.

Wanted to likewise give Delver a big fuck you for tardiness, and to Vader for having to hide his drugs from the RAs.

Wanted to say that Hawkstar and macle are slightly below average, but were not special in any way.

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I also wanted to give a special shoutout to Charmander for saving our fucking asses with the auction bot and to iss for compiling the .txt file necessary for the auction. Would not have actually worked without you two, so thank you.

Wanted to likewise give Delver a big fuck you for tardiness, and to Vader for having to hide his drugs from the RAs.

Wanted to say that Hawkstar and macle are slightly below average, but were not special in any way.
<3 you!

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I also wanted to give a special shoutout to Charmander for saving our fucking asses with the auction bot and to iss for compiling the .txt file necessary for the auction. Would not have actually worked without you two, so thank you.

helo pls.

Delver

I got the runs like Jagger
In fairness i got there as soon as we started >.>

Edit @below
I have never (read: often) disappointed Blarajan!

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
submit exhibition team for lc pl xD we fight to play in yn

Rockhard Rhyhorns Credits: 0 | Players: Novaray / Feranfell / wiitle / ebeast / Molk / TropiOUs / imanalt / Frizy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)