Project Lure that Threat V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Voting is over and our winner through voting is Focus Blast Keldeo! Our other winners include Toxic Mega Lopunny and Sub SD Garchomp!

Honorable Mentions include Defensive Infernape, Sub Toxic Jirachi, and Toxic Lando-T!

Votes:
Focus Blast Keldeo: 9
Toxic Mega Lopunny: 4
Defensive Infernape: 2
Sub SD Garchomp: 1

I probably should've mentioned this earlier, but this was the final week for Lure That Threat!, as John and I are getting a bit more busy, and as you can tell, we're running out of ideas without wanting to be repetitive. So we would like to sincerely thank everyone that participated in this project, and hope everyone enjoyed this thread! The new lures compendium posted by NotFalse is a replacement in a way for this thread, as users can now go to that thread to see lures for various mons, and I can also try to move some of the winning lures from here onto that thread myself. Anyways, thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)