ORAS UU M-bannete mono ghost trick room team(fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys in my previous post i didnt explain my strategy so i put it back with all the details to recieve help and fix my fault(really sorry admins :( )

Banette-Mega @ Banettite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Atk / 56 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Phantom Force
- Confuse Ray
- Thunder Wave
- Trick Room

I saw a vídeo on youtube of those set up but instead of trick room this guy used attract but in pokemon showdown a lot of people have random genre in theyre pokemon so i changed to trick room if i change pokemon. Basically this is a annoying team Leder confusing and paralyzing and using phantom forcé to slowly killing some oponents.

Cofagrigus @ Leftovers
Ability: Mummy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Toxic Spikes
- Trick Room

This is my special wall,and i use hex because the damages is doubled if my oponents is poisoned or burned, also have trick room if bannete dies.

Doublade @ Eviolite
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Protect
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak
- Gyro Ball

Doublade is my physical sweeper, with eviolite it haves good def and sp def. I tried to make it the closest to aegislash. I used sacred sword vs dark types.

Chandelure @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower
- Energy Ball
- Psychic

This is my special sweeper, chandelure haves great damage and used air balloon to countwr ground moves.

Jellicent (M) @ Mystic Water
Ability: Water Absorb
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Dazzling Gleam
- Scald
- Giga Drain
- Recover

This is my physical wall. I used giga drain to heal and damage eléctric and other water types. And dazzling Gleam for dragón and dark.

Trevenant @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 12 HP / 248 Def / 248 SpD
Brave Nature
- Leech Seed
- Horn Leech
- Will-O-Wisp
- Curse

This is my annoying wall. It will heal like a monster and give slow deaths.

Like i said im new to pokemon and competitive so im doing my best to make a mono ghost build. I wanted to use haunter in my build but i didnt find any advantage to use it. :(

Hi,

I'm going to have to lock this for the time being. According to the RMT Resource thread, you need three lines of description per pokemon. If you PM me updated descriptions for this RMT, I'll be happy to unlock this thread at that time. Check the RMT Showcase for examples of well made RMTs.

Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)