ORAS OU MEGA DIANCIE ou TEAM

Introduction

**HEY,folks its Lordavra123.This is my first rmt thread on the forum.So i don't know how it's gonna be.

But the team i will post today will be based on MEGA-DIANCIE.We all know that mega diancie is a boss.And it is also the nightmare to a stall team.I hope this team helps u ladder.:p**

Teambuilding Process

**1st of i wanted to start with mega but i did not know which one to start with.But then i thought about recently that i am getting beaten by stall.So i need a pokemon counter to it.Then,mega diancie came in my mind.With its awesome magic bounce stall team will have hard time fighting with it.?

**Then in my mind came about a diancie core.So I choosed latios as my core with diancie.Coz why not it is one of the best pokemon in the meta game.With the ability to check keldeo-one of the biggest thread

**Then I thought about a pokemon that counters diancie.BISHARP is the perfect pokemon for this role.Not only that with its awesome stab knock off and sucker make it a beast even without sword dance

**Then in the competitive tutoring room some player told me that my team is weak to scizor.I also realized that my team gets beaten by scizor.So i put zapdos to counter it in my team.

**Then i thought about my team is weak to keldeo and azumarill.Amoonguss is the perfect counter to it.So, i put amoonguss in it.

Finally i need a stealth rock setter which is a great tank.Lando is best in this role.So I put landorus-t in it

The Team

barbie (Diancie-Mega) @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Protect
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power
As i told before i needed a mega that counters stall,so i choose mega diancie.It has one of the best ability in the game-magic bounce.Not only that it has moonblast to counter most of the pokemon.As well as diamond storm to counter flying type.It also has earth power to beat fire and steel types.It also has great synergy with my other pokemons on the team.*

ace (Latios) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost
Guess what,Latios resides in a great Speed tier, allowing it to outspeed and check many threats such as Garchomp and Keldeo. In addition, it has a great Special Attack stat, coupled with an extremely strong move in Draco Meteor, making it a great sweeper.It also helps diancie-mega at beating keldeo and other poison types

gladiator (Bisharp) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
Bisharp is a top-tier threat in ORAS OU, as it sports numerous positive traits that allow it to take on many different team archetypes. Defiant, STAB Knock Off and Sucker Punch, and the ability to check many top-tier threats, such as Latios, Latias, and Clefable, make Bisharp a good choice for many offensive teams.If somehow u manage to get +6 on bisharp say gg to ur opponent.:p

king (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 68 SpA / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Defog
- Heat Wave
Hmm zapdos,the legendary bird of kanto.One of the biggest threat of the meta game.This is my general defogger.And my best counter to scizor.Defeating mega scizor is the biggest help for diancie.It can survive a hit from excadrill and do a lot to excadrill from heatwave.It also counter ferrothorn.!!LEGENDARY'S ARE OP.

assitant (Amoonguss) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def
Calm Nature
- Clear Smog
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Spore
Amoonguss is a solid pivot in the OU metagame with a defensive typing that allows it to check threats such as Keldeo, Azumarill, Mega Diancie, and Breloom. It possesses an excellent ability in Regenerator, which allows it to heal by switching out rather than using a turn for Synthesis. One of Amoonguss's best traits is that it learns Spore, which is an excellent move to cripple a member of the opposing team with. While Amoonguss is very solid, it has competition as a bulky Grass-type from Mega Venusaur, Ferrothorn, and Tangrowth, which all have more offensive presence. Amoonguss is also extremely slow, and after Spore has been used it can be rather passive and easy to switch into.It also provide a counter for opposing diancie.

landorover rangerover evo q (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
Landorous-t with its decent movepool and bulk as well as acces to stealth rock it is one of the biggest threat in the meta game.I usually lead with this monster.But dont always lead with this.Coz ur opponent can be sneaky.Generally it is my stealth rocker and the only uturn pokemon.I some sac this pokemon for the rest of my team.It saves most of my game by sacrificing itself.

Conclusion

At last but not least,i have to say that this team is pretty good.But the main weakness to this team is mega venusaur and mega metagross.But a skilled player can win in any condition.
i hope this team helps u out

!!peace out!!

barbie (Diancie-Mega) @ Diancite
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Protect
- Diamond Storm
- Earth Power

ace (Latios) @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Roost

gladiator (Bisharp) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

king (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 68 SpA / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Roost
- Defog
- Heat Wave

assitant (Amoonguss) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def
Calm Nature
- Clear Smog
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Spore

landorover rangerover evo q (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Hi. Nice team you have got.

Your team is pretty solid in general. I just dislike the fact that it doesn't have much speed control, therefore I shall work on this.

Here are some suggestions:

HP Fire > Earth Power; EVs: 8 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe, Naive Nature
I feel that HP Fire on MDiancie is more useful on your team as your team is annoyed by Skarmory and Ferrothorn. No doubt you can double to Zapdos but it's kinda detrimental as Zapdos is weak to Rocks and would prefer not to switch in too frequently. Earth Power is useful too but it's less useful than HP Fire in general. Also, you 2HKO Heatran with Diamond Storm so it isn't a problem. As for the Attack EVs, 8 Attack EVs are used to guarantee that Diancie OHKOes Mega Charizard X with Diamond Storm.

Psyshock > Thunderbolt; Surf > HP Fire
Since you lack Psychic STAB on your team, it's pretty much more important than Thunderbolt, which you have on Zapdos anyway. I would suggest Surf as your 3rd move as MDiancie already carries HP Fire and you would prefer not to have the Speed drop. It also allows you to catch TTar on the switch. Also, it gives you a way to hit Gliscor, a big threat to your team. Also, put the 4 HP EVs somewhere else to ensure less damage from Rocks.

Jirachi > Bisharp

Your team really hates switching into Draco from opposing Latios. Jirachi patches up this weakness, while also being able to beat opposing MDiancie. I chose the Scarf set as your team lacks speed control and this would be really useful to revenge many mons at +1 Speed. It can also give you clutch wins with Iron Head flinches and give a teammate a second chance at sweeping thanks to Healing Wish.

EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 SpD, Bold Nature

Please don't forget your EVs. Simply quoting the analysis, "248 HP EVs reduce damage from entry hazards and maximize Amoonguss's overall bulk. 92 Special Defense EVs allow Amoonguss to avoid the 2HKO from Choice Specs Keldeo's Icy Wind, while the other EVs are poured into Defense with a Bold nature to better take on Pokemon such as Azumarill, Breloom, and Mega Lopunny".

Here are the sets:
Diancie @ Diancite
EVs: 8 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power Fire
- Protect

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Surf

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Healing Wish

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Sludge Bomb

That's it for my rate. Hope I helped, thanks for reading and have a nice day! n_n

Hi. Nice team you have got.

Your team is pretty solid in general. I just dislike the fact that it doesn't have much speed control, therefore I shall work on this.

Here are some suggestions:

HP Fire > Earth Power; EVs: 8 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe, Naive Nature
I feel that HP Fire on MDiancie is more useful on your team as your team is annoyed by Skarmory and Ferrothorn. No doubt you can double to Zapdos but it's kinda detrimental as Zapdos is weak to Rocks and would prefer not to switch in too frequently. Earth Power is useful too but it's less useful than HP Fire in general. Also, you 2HKO Heatran with Diamond Storm so it isn't a problem. As for the Attack EVs, 8 Attack EVs are used to guarantee that Diancie OHKOes Mega Charizard X with Diamond Storm.

Psyshock > Thunderbolt; Surf > HP Fire
Since you lack Psychic STAB on your team, it's pretty much more important than Thunderbolt, which you have on Zapdos anyway. I would suggest Surf as your 3rd move as MDiancie already carries HP Fire and you would prefer not to have the Speed drop. It also allows you to catch TTar on the switch. Also, it gives you a way to hit Gliscor, a big threat to your team. Also, put the 4 HP EVs somewhere else to ensure less damage from Rocks.

Jirachi > Bisharp

Your team really hates switching into Draco from opposing Latios. Jirachi patches up this weakness, while also being able to beat opposing MDiancie. I chose the Scarf set as your team lacks speed control and this would be really useful to revenge many mons at +1 Speed. It can also give you clutch wins with Iron Head flinches and give a teammate a second chance at sweeping thanks to Healing Wish.

EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 SpD, Bold Nature

Please don't forget your EVs. Simply quoting the analysis, "248 HP EVs reduce damage from entry hazards and maximize Amoonguss's overall bulk. 92 Special Defense EVs allow Amoonguss to avoid the 2HKO from Choice Specs Keldeo's Icy Wind, while the other EVs are poured into Defense with a Bold nature to better take on Pokemon such as Azumarill, Breloom, and Mega Lopunny".

Here are the sets:
Diancie @ Diancite
EVs: 8 Atk / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Moonblast
- Diamond Storm
- Hidden Power Fire
- Protect

Latios @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Recover
- Surf

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Healing Wish

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Sludge Bomb

That's it for my rate. Hope I helped, thanks for reading and have a nice day! n_n
thnx tinberz bro.i dont know about diancie,but the other 3 u r saying i actually agree with it.i know i can use diamond storm to beat heatran but heatran can ohko me with flash canon.as well as mega diancie's earth power beats fire types,but i will try ur suggestion and will try to make the team better

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)