Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

So first we got Zard Y. Pretty standard set. I run Fire Blast instead of Flames cuz it 2HKOs zygarde. It and victini work together to wallbreak. They both work together so Porygon Z can sweep late game. It gives victini sun so V-Create can do tons of damage. It also stops lando from setinng up rocks as Fire Blast in sun OHKOs defensive lando.

Spr_7s_494_s.png

Victini @ Choice Band
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Zen Headbutt
- U-turn

Next we have victini. Helps out Zard Y with chansey and toxapex. V-create kills chansey after some rock damage, and OHKOs it in sun. Bolt Strike kills toxapex under electric terrain. I have U-Turn on it so i can gain momentum on predicted switches. I might consider switching zen headbutt for trick because i want to help out in the stall situation.

Spr_7s_474_s.png

Porygon-Z @ Normalium Z
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Conversion
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball

So next we got PZ. Standard Z conversion set. Like i said, Zard and Victini, wallbreak to pave the way for PZ. Adaptibility so tbolt does 180.

Spr_7s_801_s.png

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 224 SpD / 36 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Iron Head
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Volt Switch

Next we got AV Mag. Can switch into most of moves that pokemon might use to revenge kill zard and victini, with the added bonus of being able to VoltTurn on opposing mons. I run 36 spe evs so it outspeeds clef.

Spr_7s_645T_s.png

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Defog

Standard lando set. I run defog instead of hp ice so i can remove rocks for zard and victini. Leftovers to preserve longevity, and u turn to safely switch into any of my mons.

tapu-koko.png

Tapu Koko @ Magnet
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Taunt
- U-turn
- Hidden Power Ice

This set is pretty straightforward. U-turn into threats like zard y and victini, take care of the non-ground type water types with tbolt, taunt on predicted status moves and non damaging moves, and hp ice to do good damage to common ground types like lando.

Thx for reading. R8 my team and feel free to give feedback.​

Attachments

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I mean apart from how unviable and/or outdated some of your sets are, you just get eaten alive by Zygarde. HP Ice from non-Specs Koko just isnt enough to handle that.

First thing I'd do is get rid of Porygon entirely as its by far the weakest link and use the Z Celebrate Victini set instead, it's far more consistent than Porygon due to its better speed tier and bulk. This gives you a freed up slot to work with so that your Landorus doesn't have to be so overwhelmed from a support aspect and that way you can run HP Ice on it as is standard.
Now your team has a consistent focus on using Zard to wear down Victini checks for the eventual sweep. From there it's on you to play test and improve it further.

Heyo, I really appreciate your choice of slots and I will try to keep the right validity to rate your bulky-offensive team with Zardy + Vic.

I would begin to identify weaknesses in order to make corrections.

Weaknesses

The first thing I notice in a team with this type of core is the lack of a resist, but we'll come back to fix it later.

In this regard:

>>>You are extremely weak at Mega-Swampert even on weather changes.
And as I said, having a resistance to the water type Victini would have helped. Moreover you can not risk putting CharY on the field whenever the rain occurs,it would lose the synergy placed with Victini and it would be a big disadvantage for you,since it can take damage between 65.3 - 77.4% under the sun.

+
>>> Stall as you mentioned, in particular you have no measures for Quagshire as very annoying as it can spam toxic to most of the team and stall recovery, magearna in this case is not a good entry and force on ZarY is never a good option considering that the team's defogger can be burned.

To close this list of the most relevant weak I would put Scarf
and Scarf , through which Koko and Victini can go out without problems.

Changes

I do not understand the spread of
, has a great power offensive and you should play it full SpAtk, nothing to say about the choice of moves, you thought well to Focus Blast as you need to hit Tyranitar.

Charizard Y needs teammates that can clean up the damage done to your opponent's team and you did well to think of
, but the set with Choice Scarf>Choice Band can be a great help to sweep to the end game and possibly guarantee you a victory served by assist of your mate.
I would replace, as you have already observed, Trick>Zen Headbutt to lock wish-passers like Alomomola,wall like Tapu Fini, Slowbro, cm Suicune. This replacement is also motivated by a 2hoko on Mega Venusaur thanks to V-create.

is perfect for checking Tapu Koko, ANinja.
As we know, however, it is completely walled by Gastrodon and Quagshire, reflecting having two types of fire to kill Ferrothorn and Scizor, I can take the privilege of Energy Ball> HP Fire also useful on the revenue of Swampert in the rain team.

I also agree in this case in inserting defensive , as a setter.
Needed for the entrances on Zygarde by blocking the possible dragon dances or its substitutes, he enters Garchomp and ScarfLando, and can tank Charizard X as you have few measures to counter his set ups.
The decisive replacement is on the item, in fact Rocky Helmet> Leftovers will damage all those who attack directly or try to scout your Lando.
Rock Slide> Defog can prevent the set up of Volcarona and Mega Pinsir to prevent damage to other team members. It counts that CharY will not always be full hp and I wanted to protect you in case a situation like that had arisen.

To give stability to the team and in the time to stay the offensive set that we had set, insert
with the set cm n Fairium z is a good thought considering it as a good response to KyuremB, your opponent will expect a U-turn and you you can catch it by surprise using Twinkle Tackle.
Surely it will be opposed by avTang and Ferro, but you have excellent solutions to eliminate this problem and leave green light to Koko.

--->
is the major change that gets results to the team, you need a water resist and a real entrance on Heatran, plus it is an excellent pivot for CharY and support as it can learn Defog.
The spread that I recommend is the one that allows 2hoko against scarfBlace, the only and true weak point of this team. It must be said that he lost use, but it is always better to be ready in case you were to present one in battle.
Porygon has lost all the approval he had at the beginning of the metagame because of the scarps with a speed>100, but above all finding hard tankers to be eliminated and not to waste a slot of a Z for better choices.

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- Trick
- U-turn

Rotom-Wash @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 124 Def / 80 SpD / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Defog

Magearna @ Assault Vest
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 224 SpD / 36 Spe
Sassy Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Iron Head
- Energy Ball
- Volt Switch

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide / Toxic
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tapu Koko @ Fairium Z
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Dazzling Gleam

The new changes have led to solve the general problems that could have encountered the team, said this the weather conditions in battle may be a double-edged blade because of the certain 2hoko of Flare Blitz CharX on your Lando-T, so not you should enter it as an entry if drought is active. The situation should be well read in case you had to take a mu with scarfBlacephalon.

HF :)

Last edited:
thank u I'm so retarded. i thought i put a max spatk investment. also, don't really like the choice scarf victini cuz i have vcreate, which lowers speed. But ill take ur word. Thx more making this team even more fire.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)