447 | 448
Riolu | Lucario
OT:
Umang | ID: 47461
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Prankster(HA)
IV's: 31.31.31.31.31.31
Bullet Punch | Blaze Kick | Circle Throw | Crunch
Other Pokeballs:
Sorry for the late reply. I can breed you the riolu if you're willing to take any 2 two BPs from the list provided in the OP.

Hey there! See you've got quite a massive collection here... but is there anything you would trade me for a female Togepi in a premier ball? ^_^ (timid one, wouldn't mind a clone of the female parent or w/e)

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey man, if they are female, could you CMT for the Jolly HA Quick Ball and the Naive non HA Safari Ball Riolu?

Hey there! See you've got quite a massive collection here... but is there anything you would trade me for a female Togepi in a premier ball? ^_^ (timid one, wouldn't mind a clone of the female parent or w/e)
Thank you. You've got quite a collection yourself :). For the togepi can I get females of dream ball grimer and love ball misdreavus(hp fighting)?

Hey man, if they are female, could you CMT for the Jolly HA Quick Ball and the Naive non HA Safari Ball Riolu?
Can you breed me the following love ball females: Heracross, Jynx, Caterpie, Mareep?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thank you. You've got quite a collection yourself :). For the togepi can I get females of dream ball grimer and love ball misdreavus(hp fighting)?

Can you breed me the following love ball females: Heracross, Jynx, Caterpie, Mareep?
You just need them to be female and in Love ball right? 5IV flawless as well?

I'll get breeding your Grimer and Misdreavous right away mister. ;)

Sure, I'll get to breeding them.
I'll get breeding your Grimer and Misdreavous right away mister. ;)
Well i just need the spitbacks. But I will get to you all 4 of them seeing Riolu gender ratio (12.5% Female).
Since all of you have requested for 12.5% females it'll take me some time to get them all ready. Hope you guys don't mind if it takes me a few days to get them ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)