Meowstic-f @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Sp.Atk, 252 Speed
Timid Nature

-Assist
-Psychic
-Me First
-Trick

Infiltrator bypasses Substitutes so if I get a status move with Assist, they'll be crippled anyway. Assist is the main move I use to try to get something started, I chose all Special Attackers in my party so it goes with Assist in case I get an attacking move. Psychic in case I somehow get Taunted or if I just need to finish an opponent or something. If I predict them using a status, hazard or taunt I can use Me First or Trick. With Pure Speed EVs and Choice Scarf, unless someone runs a much faster Pokemon first I'll likely be goin first.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP, 128 Def, 128 Sp.Def
Bold Nature

-Giga Drain
-Thunder Wave
-Perish Song
-Stealth Rock

Standard Utility Celebi moveset. Guaranteed to give your opponent a headache. Chose tanky EVs for leftovers and to be able to take hits while opponent gets Perish Song'd or some other status.

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchonize
EVs: 252 HP, 4 Def, 252 Speed
Timid Nature

-Transform
-Super Fang
-Defog
-Roar

A Super gimmicky Poke no doubt. I considered Explosion to deal with someone like Chansey or Blissey but in the off chance the opponent Rapid Spins my hazards and puts a bunch on my field, Mew will be necessary to get rid of em. Transform if I think the opponent has moves that can easily be used against them in some way or even healing move (since I didnt put Recover here). Roar always a great way to take advantage of my set hazards and to prevent opponents from setting up.

Roserade @ Black Sludge
Ability: Poison Point
Timid Nature

-Sludge Bomb
-Toxic Spikes
-Sleep Powder
-Hidden Power Fire

Chose HP Fire + Sludge Bomb over a Grass STAB so this team has coverage over Steels and Fairys. Toxic Spikes and Sleep Powder great for setting up more Statuses and Hazards. Choice Poison Point over Natural Cure to get those statuses in faster.

Froslass @ Focus Sash
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 4 HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed
Timid Nature

-Toxic
-Destiny Bond
-Spikes
-Ice Beam

Chose Toxic over Taunt since this team is made to set up Hazards or Status then go for the Destiny Bond. Went for Cursed Body for dat potential Disable. Ice Beam for a necessary STAB attacking move when needed.

Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
Timid Nature

-Moonblast
-Psyshock
-Disable
-Will-O-Wisp

Chose Moonblast over Hyper Voice in case Moonblast gets chosen by Assist and Meowstics ability already goes through Substitutes and Moonblast is still fairly strong on Mega Gardevoir. Went for Disable and Will-O-Wisp over more coverage moves to get the opponent more of a headache and more status/setup options for Assist.

As you can probably tell I made some very weird choices to accomodate for Assist getting more Status/Hazard options. This set relies a bit on luck and adaptation but that's what makes it fun!

Would like advice to make this set more annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)