Metagame analysis writeups, who's interested?

havoc

pottlepalooza
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
McGraw's metagame diary entries were posted on MarblePalace.net, which was one of the old Pokemon forums that wrote articles not unlike ours. however, as of January 2008 (I think), MarblePalace's contract expired, so they're probably gone forever.

I wrote a summary of the GSC metagame a long time ago if anyone would like to look at it for a template, as I used McGraw's entries as a skeletal format for mine. Granted, GSC is a dead metagame and probably has less facets or whatever, but pokemon is pokemon is pokemon, as they say.

IggyBot

!battle
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yes havoc, that would be great. And sorry about not getting this kicked off guys, I've had a lot on my plate recently. havoc, if you want to post your GSC summary, I think that would a great start in making our own format.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)