Tournament Middle Cup Tournament [Won by Dibs The Dreamer]

Sorry Leru and megaqwer:D but you're both a tad bit too late. I wish you guys would have signed up sooner, that way I'd have been able to get you guys in. I doubt there's enough time left to get you matches.

sin(pi) noted. All activity requests have been noted and I'll keep an eye out for your opponents.

Deadline's just over 13 hours away guys. If you're yet to get your matches done, now would be the time.

Reactions: Mq

Maleovex

Lt. Col. of The Kyergrzstan Killer Beez
So fsr I didn't get alerted by r1 tag or anything, I think it has to do with the fact that I didn't stay up to date during signup meaning I wasn't getting alerts from the thread. Opp hasn't contacted me, just contacted then, but coin flip is proba best idea

I'll sort out the round 2 match-ups when I get home from work this evening. Coinflips are silly, and so is giving your opponent the win. I'd much rather see you guys play your matches in subsequent rounds.

contacted and been in touch with opponent, seems to be open to any time but have not been able to get him to log on to a server and battle! Still trying to get this done, have been at it for a few hours, now busy til tonight.

Round 2 Match-ups

White Lion18 vs Sobi
Syncrasy vs BuzzkillAmpharos
lolbro vs s_aman
Dibs The Dreamer vs Mazz
darksylvion vs Whydon
senegal vs Maysoon
ChrystalFalchion vs blinkboy
Maleovex vs Cheryl.
Rebel Pawniards vs Paleo
G-Luke vs Draciel RC
Shrug vs Stocke
Drangonn. vs cryalot
Entei. vs Terrakion.
Star. vs dragonite drake
Gentlemenian vs InfernapeTropius11
Sanjay. vs Funbot28

Deadline is Sunday, July 17th @ 11:59:59pm (GDT). Please get your matches done on time.

You'll notice that I straight-up removed match-ups where neither party made observable contact with one and other. Sending your opponent a vm - and replying to one if you receive one - is not difficult. I want to see more matches, not activity wins.

EDIT: I'm also suspecting Electabuzz in Middle Cup; a couple solutions of how to deal with it have been brought up, now it's a matter of double and triple checking all avenues and making a decision. Electabuzz will not be allowed during this round of play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)