Mild-Offensive Team. 1st 6th gen Team

After Sitting out of Nearly all of 5th Gen i've decided to make a comeback. This, is prolly the best time to make a comeback since everything is new and no sets are out to the fullest. This, is my standard team nothing to special mmmmm well maybe Hyper-Offensive but not really Well onto the team. Mega Lucario and Mega Gengar give this team lots and lots of trouble

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Hasty Nature
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Taunt/Hp Fire
- Ice Beam
Grennija, What can i say Anti-Lead, Protean Greninja is very useful, every move used is granted a STAB bonus. I picked an Life Orb on Greninja as I'm always picking a new move to switch Greninja's typing and just making super effective hits doing a whole lot more (Always STAB bonus + Life Orb).

Rotom-Wash @ Leftover
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 220 Spd / 232 HP / 56 SAtk
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
Rotom-W, part of the VoltTurn team as it scouts so great. I Went w/ the scarf as it help out trying to cripple walls and help me take out LeadGreninja before they switch to dark type. Will-O to cripple Physical Sweepers Hydro Pump for Stap though i may Chbage this to Scald and Change Greninja to Hydro Pump

Scizor @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost
Suggest By MCBarrett. I, saw this Movest on another RMT Thread. I, Gave it a try and it hasnt failed me yet. Bullet Punch still hit lie a truck even w.out the L/O Or The Choice Band. U-Turn for the VoltTurb core of Rotom and Scizor for Scouting purposes. Roost is to let scizor survive bieng the only Priority User ont he team Defog to get rid of Enrty hazards

Gliscor (M) @ Flying Gem
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 Atk / 184 HP / 72 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
The way this set works is pretty simple. Most people will expect him to protect and get the Toxic Orb activated, so you will most likely be able to set up a SD with ease. Next, after one Swords Dance it has 578 attack, plenty to abuse it's 165 BP Acrobatics. Earthquake is a secondary STAB to hit most Steel types for good damage. Poison Heal is better in this case because it can absorb any Toxics launched off by the opponent and restore 1/8 of it's HP each turn.

Florges @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
I chose Florges for my Special Wall and to come into battle when the dragons use Outrage or also just to counter them. The only time I don't switch this in against Dragons if it's like Dragalge or something who would have a steel/poison type move. Aromatherapy is to cure your team from status and wish is basically for wish support. Moonblast doesn't need an explanation. This pokemon's good overall because it's good for stall and can switch in to most special attackers.

Kyurem-Black @ Leftovers
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 236 Spd / 216 SAtk / 56 HP
Mild Nature
- Substitute
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power
Suggest By MCBarrett. Kyurem-B can set up subs all over Rotom-W, all it has to worry about is switching in to a Will-o-Wisp really. Then, from behind a sub Kyurem-B can totally dismantle balanced and Stall teams with its solid mixed coverage, natural bulk and TeraVolt ability.

Pokemons to Consider
Aegislah
Azumurill

Last edited:
I'm terrible at OU, and typically spend my days in NU / UU. However, seeing that this is a decently solid team, and lacks any rates whatsoever (although it really deserves some responses), I will give my 2 cents.
The first thing I would consider is to run HP Ice over will-o-wisp on WashTom. This is in order to hit the common dragons of OU, as well as Celebi, a common switch in. Will-o-Wisp typically isn't something you want to get locked into, and thus is rather useless and counterproductive to your scarf.
My next suggestion is to run Ferrothorn over Florges, and Mamoswine over Gliscor.
What Ferrothorn lets you do, is not only set up Hazards, which you really do need in order to break Sashes, Multiscale, etc. It also supports Thunder Wave and Leech Seed to your team providing a strong check to dragons locked into outrage.
What Mamoswine then gives you is a Dragon / Steel check, hitting near-full neutral coverage across the board with it's Ground / Ice STABs, bringing a lot more momentum to your team than your current Gliscor.

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Trick

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Power Whip / Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock / Spikes (If Mamoswine is running Stealth Rocks)
- Thunder Wave

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash / Icicle Spear
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Superpower / Stealth Rocks

I'm terrible at OU, and typically spend my days in NU / UU. However, seeing that this is a decently solid team, and lacks any rates whatsoever (although it really deserves some responses), I will give my 2 cents.
The first thing I would consider is to run HP Ice over will-o-wisp on WashTom. This is in order to hit the common dragons of OU, as well as Celebi, a common switch in. Will-o-Wisp typically isn't something you want to get locked into, and thus is rather useless and counterproductive to your scarf.
My next suggestion is to run Ferrothorn over Florges, and Mamoswine over Gliscor.
What Ferrothorn lets you do, is not only set up Hazards, which you really do need in order to break Sashes, Multiscale, etc. It also supports Thunder Wave and Leech Seed to your team providing a strong check to dragons locked into outrage.
What Mamoswine then gives you is a Dragon / Steel check, hitting near-full neutral coverage across the board with it's Ground / Ice STABs, bringing a lot more momentum to your team than your current Gliscor.

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Trick

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Power Whip / Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock / Spikes (If Mamoswine is running Stealth Rocks)
- Thunder Wave

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Icicle Crash / Icicle Spear
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Superpower / Stealth Rocks
I Meant to Update that Rotom-W Is no long Carrying a CS cuz if i volt switch ito a Ground type im just force to switch out right. I has Painsplit now. I Really Despise Ferrathorn cuz it just set up Bait to any pokemon cuz it cant do much and it slow Especially Mega Lucario Wish give this team lot and lot of trouble, Flogres is there to Counter Dragon types and Give Wish Support to the team even though im testing Sylveon>Flogres ATM. Gliscor, really check Luke which i said give this team lots of trouble. Plus, im testing MegaCharizard X > Kyurem B At the Moment just cuz i needed Another Physical Attacker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)