M&M Mix and Mega Suspect #7: Deoxys-Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laxpras

One small yeet for man, one giant yeet for mankind
1517862678669.png

Ban... consider me absolutely astonished that people that have played this meta for so long can actually vote dnb.
Ig thinking the stones are the problem, not the mon, is something people keep saying. Don't really understand that either. You're essentially admitting deos is broken as is with that stone, but then saying do not ban it. Banning DeoS wouldn't prevent a theoretical suspect into a stone in the future during which deos could return (not that mnm will likely do this)... but w/e ig

Didn't think id need to get reqs, basically assumed it would be banned, was quite shocked when stresh fart told me gloomily that the score was like 11-10 in favour of ban 3 days before the suspect ended. Anyways, got reqs, hopefully no-ban doesn't make some disastrous comeback and we can all say goodbye to this lovely lovely balanced mon.

That all being said, if pidgeotite got banned, I would be totally up for unbanning deo-s. I personally hate the gyar deo-s, really frustrating to play against, but if pidgeotite deo-s wasnt a thing, I wouldnt vote ban. So like if in the future there is a pidg suspect test, I think that included in that suspect test should be votes on: deo-s, drai, and skymin. Skymin and drai probs could just be council unbans cos that doesnt really need consideration, but idk bout deo-s.
1517867226720.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)