MKL's Beast Ball Breeding Bonanza(reopened, now looking for USUM BB Pokemon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can offer the following Pokémon with HA: Litwick, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Swinb, Togepi, Horsea, Venipede, Starly, and Solosis. Some are in special balls and have egg moves. I'm interested in your Oranguru, Torkoal, Drampa, and Cleffa.

I can offer the following Pokémon with HA: Litwick, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Swinb, Togepi, Horsea, Venipede, Starly, and Solosis. Some are in special balls and have egg moves. I'm interested in your Oranguru, Torkoal, Drampa, and Cleffa.
Happy to help you with 5IV Flawless versions of all of these(or 4 IV 0 speed in Oranguru and Torkoal's case.)

What time zone are you so we can work out trade timing? Also what personalities and abilities? I can do a 0 speed Drampa, most likely, if you want that as well.

More trying to see if its for competitive or for breeding. Because competitive tends to want different abilities.

Happy to help you with 5IV Flawless versions of all of these(or 4 IV 0 speed in Oranguru and Torkoal's case.)

What time zone are you so we can work out trade timing? Also what personalities and abilities? I can do a 0 speed Drampa, most likely, if you want that as well.

More trying to see if its for competitive or for breeding. Because competitive tends to want different abilities.
My timezone is PST. Which Pokémon were you interested in? I'd like a 0 spd Drampa, thanks.

My timezone is PST. Which Pokémon were you interested in? I'd like a 0 spd Drampa, thanks.
Alrighty. I am central so that should work.

So you want:

0 speed, Inner Focus, Sassy Oranguru
0 speed, Drought(or do you want HA?), Quiet Torkoal
0 speed, Berserk(or do you want HA?), Quiet Drampa
5 IV Bold Cleffa

Let me know if those are the four and if any changes need to be made.

I would like:

Cyndaquil
Totodile
Starly
Venipede

Alrighty. I am central so that should work.

So you want:

0 speed, Inner Focus, Sassy Oranguru
0 speed, Drought(or do you want HA?), Quiet Torkoal
0 speed, Berserk(or do you want HA?), Quiet Drampa
5 IV Bold Cleffa

Let me know if those are the four and if any changes need to be made.

I would like:

Cyndaquil
Totodile
Starly
Venipede
Yeah, looks good. I don't want the HA. Did you want good ivs on the pokemon? If you do, it might take a bit more time.

Yeah, looks good. I don't want the HA. Did you want good ivs on the pokemon? If you do, it might take a bit more time.
Nah, IVs do not really matter, though females would be nice if you can do that...that way I can breed the ball onto them straight on.

If that is annoying for the 2 7/8 male ones, male is fine on those.

I know it's been a while since we were supposed to trade but thinks got pretty hectic for me. I'm so sorry. Would you be able to trade today? Do we still have each other added?

Friend Guard
Okay. That is done as well. It is what I assumed, but I wanted to ask just in case.

I can trade these when I get home later today, which is usually around 3pm PST, all the way until around 10pm PST.

If none of these work, I can schedule a time that is outside these as long as it isn't from about 5am PST to 3pm PST.

Hello! I am interested in Mareep, Chinchou and Togepi firstly.
I can breed Snivy, Oshawott and Tepig with their HA if you're still looking for them. I can also do HA DB: Shinx, Togepi and Spheal and HA Venipede if you want those as there are more I'm interested in.

Hello! I am interested in Mareep, Chinchou and Togepi firstly.
I can breed Snivy, Oshawott and Tepig with their HA if you're still looking for them. I can also do HA DB: Shinx, Togepi and Spheal and HA Venipede if you want those as there are more I'm interested in.
I don't have Mareep, unless you meant to type something else. Those first three are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)