MLB 2016

MLB needs to have some policy against DUI. One offense should be a void contract. This is happening way too much and many latin players don't seem to understand how dangerous driving while drinking is.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
MLB needs to have some policy against DUI. One offense should be a void contract. This is happening way too much and many latin players don't seem to understand how dangerous driving while drinking is.
I'm sure they understand, but a lot of these accidents (3 out of 4 I think, and Fernandez' was on a boat) happened off American soil, where the laws for drink driving may be less dutifully enforced or more poorly regulated.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Pitchers and Catchers first report on Sunday. Baseball is nigh. I have all my preliminary draft shit done. I want baseball. Mookie Betts.
You get keen so early, I'm too busy with basketball right now and the extent of my draft prep is "write a list of sleepers an hour before the draft starts"

I love my plans. I just never found a way to execute them on draft day on smogon. Basketball is pretty shit until the playoffs, though since I've been playing DFS it has been far more entertaining.

Stallion

Tree Young
I love my plans. I just never found a way to execute them on draft day on smogon. Basketball is pretty shit until the playoffs, though since I've been playing DFS it has been far more entertaining.
I've played in a bunch of leagues and can honestly say our Smogon one is by far the most competitive. You, me, Del Rio and imanalt often have the same idea on draft day and end up constantly sniping each other.

Yeah BT chill, Stall's too busy playing second fiddle to me in hoops, he'll be ready to compete with you for second fiddle to me in baseball within a few weeks or so

Stallion

Tree Young
Yeah BT chill, Stall's too busy playing second fiddle to me in hoops, he'll be ready to compete with you for second fiddle to me in baseball within a few weeks or so
I think we're within 1 position of each other in all 3 leagues we share lol, typical.

I'd be quite content with beating him in a runners up match once more with the shit keepers I'm going to be bringing into the league. I fucking hate keepers...

Texas is the Browns of Smogon Fantasy Baseball. :P

I wanted to be ballsy and take a risk for once. I like competing. I don't want to have to sit out a year just to re-tool. I can re-tool pretty damned well in one season if I put my mind to it though. I just hate the idea of trying to punt this year despite me doing apparently 3 leagues this year. I am definitely the front runner in my friends league with how my keepers are set up. I'll give an update to that when I can.

Victini convinced me to join his league that drafts tomorrow, and it's a weird rotisserie with both innings caps (eww) and games played caps for every offensive slot. (I can only play 162 games with a 1B, 162 games as a 2B ect. so my bench is pretty much useless). I have no idea what to do with that and I'm literally just going to wing it and ce la vie.

Stallion

Tree Young
I've got good keepers in both leagues I'm in, but they're especially ridiculous in Del Rio's league. I did a pretty good job of balancing youth and present needs.

My list of options:

Nolan Arenado
Jose Altuve
Trea turner
Corey seager
Jd Martinez
Kyle seager
Will myers
Jonathan villar
Gary Sanchez
Almeyds Diaz
Jose peraza
Yu darvish
Carlos Martinez
Jameson taillon
Aaron Sanchez
Tyler glasnow
Alex Reyes
Blake snell

Reminder that my team is a 12 teamer on ESPN, h2h 5x5 where keepers are signed to "contracts" as soon as they are drafted... I'm going into a draft with the following:

C
1B Anthony Rizzo
2B Johnathan Schoop
SS Corey Seager
3B Kris Bryant
OF Yoenis Cespedes
OF Gregory Polanco
OF Billy Hamilton
OF
OF
1B/3B
2B/SS Xander Bogaerts (Who is better than Correa! :P)
UTL

P Corey Kluber
P Yu Darvish
P Danny Salazar
P Taijuan Walker
P Carlos Rodon
P
P
P
P

BENCH AJ Reed
BENCH Louis Severino
BENCH
BENCH
BENCH
BENCH

Victini convinced me to join his league that drafts tomorrow, and it's a weird rotisserie with both innings caps (eww) and games played caps for every offensive slot. (I can only play 162 games with a 1B, 162 games as a 2B ect. so my bench is pretty much useless). I have no idea what to do with that and I'm literally just going to wing it and ce la vie.
That's pretty standard for roto. I like roto but the h2h aspect of things is always more fun.

Stall is gonna be stacked but I'll be there to deny him of winning anything in my league. Of course, it's looking like I'm gonna be keeping all bats in that one just like I do in Smogon's league because that's how I roll

Someone almost always drops out though. Next week once games actually start, we'll probably move to get organized. We still have a month and a half to get all this done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)