moawling's Pixel Art

Hey! I'm moawling, and I'm a pixel artist!

Feel free to check out my twitter page for more of my work! https://twitter.com/moawko/

Pokemon Fan Art (pokemon fan art that's in my style)

Pokemon Style Studies (pokemon fan art that tries to copy the style of the games)

Original Work (pixel art that's not related to pokemon)

5 colour palette
6 colour palette

Black/White Style Sprite Bases (these are original sprite bases available for use/modification as long as the following guidelines are followed)
  1. They are not to be used for any commercial purposes (commissions, etc.)
  2. They aren't used in any contests on Smogon.
  3. Credit is given if possible.

Thanks for stopping by!

Last edited:

A couple of pixels that I did a while back. Made a team based off of Paul Ekman's theory of 6 basic emotions. Each pokemon is based off of each emotion and how I personally handle them. Neato! Would love to see other people's Ekman teams :')

Joy - Clefairy
Fear - Flaafy
Disgust - Milotic
Surprise - Espurr
Sadness - Froslass
Anger - Darmanitan

Now introducing, TEAM DIVA's trainer, Diva!!!

-----------------------------
also, why not, here are all the versions of Diva before I settled on both glasses and lipstick.

----------
Also! Sprite attempt at Diva. :') Might rework this later

From now on, I'll be adding my original sprite bases to the thread! They're available for everyone to use or modify!
I just ask that
  1. They not be used for any commercial purposes (commissions, etc.)
  2. They aren't used in any contests on Smogon.
  3. Credit is given if possible.

Here's the sprite base that I made for Diva! Feel free to use as long as you respect the guidelines. Neat!

Last edited:
The pre-timeskip version of Kukui is fucking cute. I have to say that your pixel art looks amazing when you use your own style.

made a thing to promote my friend's RGTS giveaway! He's giving away a bunch of shiny Beldums with beast balls (extra bonus: they're all holding metagrossite)! Neato! You can find out more about it on his twitter page, his username is Byssh3

All of the sprites here are made and animated by me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)