Monocolor Face-Off Round 2

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Alakapimp, I'd like to request you extend the deadline for my match with asiankid until Sunday if possible. I've been having horrible Wi-Fi problems lately and I'm trying desperately to fix it. I have a dying computer, but I'll work on it more extensively over the weekend. If I don't fix it by Sunday, I'll forfeit.
yeah thats granted since you asked nicely

ok heres the deal i am trying to wait for alakahoe to come online for a battle and we reall yhave some awkward timezonse so i dont think its gonna work out

this is up to you alakapimp but i will forfeit unless you wanna extend this time

i am fully willing to drop out into the loser bracket either way

dont wanna hold everyone up

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ok im calling hoe now, ill edit in a sec

he didn't answer, ill keep trying to get a hold of him, so that ya'll can battle

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I beat Diesel. His team was just kinda thrown together but it was a fun match.

me and torsoboy are simply not going to make the deadline, but i ask that you leave the match open for a few days because we should be able to complete it on monday or tuesday. you don't have to necessarily extend the whole round's deadline, just don't pick a winner for the next round and leave it (winner of goodbar vs. torsoboy)

I beat [edit:] Mr. Darkrai :p 1-0; it was a great match. There was some hax on my part such as surviving with 13, 48, and 32 Hp, but other than that it was a pretty gg.

I beat Itsuki 1-0; it was a great match. There was some hax on my part such as surviving with 13, 48, and 32 Hp, but other than that it was a pretty gg.
Confirming the loss. Imo the hax from the first attack also helped a lot and pretty much decided the game at the end.

It was a good game though.

lol at Itsuki. I'm Mr.Darkrai here remember? ;)

hey alakapimp, hopefully you can grant me this request, but if you can't it should be a problem.
it's my last week of school next week and I'm gonna have a ton of homework + studying for finals. so it would really help if I could be matched with someone who would be ready to battle this weekend (someone who's completed their match for this round.)

either way, thanks =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)