Side Monotype Ladder Tournament III - Playoffs Round 6 (Winners Final + Losers Semi-Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Eien

After Four hard fought cycles over the last month, the ladder portion of the competition is over. Now it is time for Monotype to show off it's best ladder players in a double elimination bracket.

The pairings will be RANDOMISED and not at all based on what position you ended on the ladder in your cycle. The competition will also be DOUBLE ELIMINATION and each match up is a BEST OF THREE.

Winners
zugubu royale vs Bitana
Losers
Lotus Wincon vs Lostallhopedreams

Try to post when you are playing in the thread so that people can spectate the playoffs.

Deadline: Sunday 12th @ 12pm EST (NOON)

Last edited:

Scholar

Shinjiro's babe
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Predictions~
Winners
zugubu royale vs Bitana
Losers

Lotus Wincon vs Lostallhopedreams
It's time for me to surpass my senpai.

Me and Magma will play Wednesday at around 6pm est, potentially earlier at 5pm

Edit: nm looks like we may just play today at 6pm est

Last edited:

Scholar

Shinjiro's babe
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Even though I'm knocked out now gotta give a shoutout at Alpha Rabbit for the ghost squad I used and the bug squad, without those I would have not made it this far. Pretty proud of how far I got in this tour(TOP 4 OML), since it was my first one. I still got work to do on my tour play, but I will use this experience to help improve myself for future tours and become a even better tour player. LETS GO WINCON SENPAI I WANNA SEE YOU WIN IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)