mova can get much higher (so high)

I have ten full days worth of free time, but will also be available for MS Paint requests during the Fall Semester due to having three easy classes. That means fellow users may ask for requests for the rest of the real-world year.

It's the "uncommon dog" monster among my many (planned) Philoso-Beasts. How can I make it look less like the recently-revealed Rockruff? I'll make sure to avoid canines as much as possible, whether or not people want to see me break and mock stereotypes.

It's a humanoid robot monster. If it were a Fakemon, it would be mono Steel. Vaguely inspired by some of the stronger Eggman robots from Sonic Heroes and One Piece's eighth main character, Franky.

This cyborg originated from Unova, but Alolan people updated its appearance to execute its own Z-Move: Satellite Punch! How SUPER is that!?

(Looking at its design, it's obviously a stereotypical New Yorker's super robot.)

I drew this Blazion to celebrate the Western release of Yo-kai Watch 2! I used some official refs without trying to over-rely on them.

Not tagging people for my 900th post. I appreciate all the people I know from CAP, Orange, Smeargle, or some other place on Smogon.

Another picture of my OC, Hazel. This is one of the few times you'll see a different color from purple. Da booty pops out nicely as well.

Last edited:

Here's a Popplio drawn from memory. The colors were stolen borrowed from le Paragon's sprite, if I recall correctly.

Popplio will be my first starter in Sun. In subsequent playthroughs, I may use Rowlet and Litten, even if we don't get to save three files on the same cartridge. I love this spoony bard. ;)

You can call me Knuckles
Unlike Sonic I don't chuckle
I'd rather flex my muscles

Yes, I'm using my 1000th post for Sonic fan art. It's not a shitpost, but rather Knuckles drawn from memory. The classic trio is pretty easy to draw without refs.

Alright, I'll get to the Skiddo during the second half of winter break, since my part of family celebrates Christmas; I will need that day off anyway.

Yes, Skiddo are very cute.

A Missingno. sprite made from scratch. I wonder how it will translate to an actual Pokémon in Alola, since the Virtual Console versions of RBY exist.

It's some sort of Ghost-type cat Fakemon. He's lazy and enjoys the flavor of chocolate. It would kill him if he weren't already dead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)