Music Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Music Giveaway~

Hello everyone, welcome to the music giveaway. This is my new giveaway that I'm making where you can compete to post a link to a music video from youtube. I can't think of any other ideas besides this one because I haven't done giveways for a while so I kinda got a little rusty. Make sure that you read and follow the rules before you post. Have fun.

~Rules~

1.) You can only make one post with one link. Don't make a second or another post on this giveaway.

2.) Don't use the giveaway as a chat room or ask any questions on here. (unless if it's necessary).

3.) No spamming, flamming, or any off-topic posts

4.) Only the winners of this giveaway can have semi-redis rights to trade the giveaway pokemon.

5.) No Blacklisted members allowed

6.) You can only post a link to a music video clip from Youtube.

7.) Anyone who breaks the rules will be ignored.

8.) The music video clip can be an amv or a song from soundtrack (including from anime) just as long as it Instrumental (doesn't have any lyrics) and doesn't have anything that doesn't apply or associate to this group.

9.) This giveaway will only be opened for 48 hours or less

10.) The music video clip from youtube has to have a song that sounds like a soundscape, peruvian, nature, or jungle-like song. Like this song for example. It can be electronic, relaxing, or etc, but the song (different song) has to have the same instrument sound effects and a similar tune.

11.) The Gyarados is only available on the 5th gen.

~Giveaway Pokemon~

Diabolico's Shiny Gyarados (Adamant) (Non-redis)
IV's: 31/31/31/6/31/31
EV's: UT
Moves: Earthquake, Stone Edge, and Taunt
(Available on the 5th gen)
(Cloned from the AR device)​

~Winners List~

JackieChun
Najdorf
Drifblim
Cipher Admin Lovrina
yummybui

Hello Everyone, I wanted to say thank you for competing and for participating in the giveaway. And I also wanted to thank you (to those who competed in the giveaway) for the compliments and I'm glad you all like it. And Thank you for sharing your entries as well. :)

The winners of this giveaway are:

JackieChun
Najdorf
Drifblim
Cipher Admin Lovrina
yummybui

If you want to get the giveaway, let me know by sending me a vm/pm or post on my thread if you can't. Thank you. ;)

Mods please close this giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)