Neverused Battle Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ladder BP coming rigght in

EDIT2: uh yeah so i stupidly tried to get a higher ladder score but ended up fucking over and kicking myself from #51 down the top 100
looks like no ladder bp for me >:(

EDIT: Also I am willing to buy your A rank and above mons for 90% of their price

IF you want to sell a A rank/Srank mons shoot me a VM

Interested in:

All S-Rank mons (particularly scolipede and Jynx)

A ranks: Sawk, Seismitoad, Ludicolo, Exeggutor, Zangoose, Roselia, Skuntank, Tauros

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
OP Updated.

Included is ShuckleKing's Ladder Ranking and todays BP Bonus

UPDATE

[FEATURE]
Tradestation - Tradestation is open on Weekends for anyone to trade mons with other players. Both players must agree to the swap - Contact players in #neverused to negotiate swaps - only post confirmation.

[NEW]
[EVENT UPDATE]
Avast! Booty! Will now be held on the 13th October --> 20th October.
[SHOP EVENT] Double BP Bonus (Buy mons on this day and get Double BP Bonus!) 16th October(GMT+1)
[NEW RUMOR] Bundles are being made...i don't know whether the focus will be on support or offense.

Last edited:
I'll take :

Roselia for 300
Audino for 350
Flareon for 150
= 800 Spent + 160 Daily Bonus

Puts me over 1000 per bonus which will soon make building a decent team much much easier.

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
if anyone wants I'm willing to trade any of my Pokemon if you offer me something good enough

I'm also willing to trade Pikachu away

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lol Everyone can keep challenging FLCL! - If Metal Sonic wishes to continue and carry on whipping FLCL, then he may do so.

AVAST me 'earties. Pirates have washed up on shore stealing rental mons from the battle castle! Captain FireMage and his lackey, Peg-Leg Soulgazer challenge you to a battle to earn Loot (Extra BP) and Lucrative mons. Using your Battle Castle mons + Alts you can challenge both of these to a battle for something you might want

Challenge conditions
- Both FireMage and Soulgazer may use Any mons they have remaining.
- Both FireMage and Soulgazer have a shared pool of 1 of each mon, once we've lost that mon neither of us can use it.
- Loot Rewards are: 500BP + any one mon they use in the battle against you.
- You may only challenge the Pirates Twice
- We're Pirates, we're taking 200BP off of you if you lose. Lose twice and you'll lose a Mon as well.

Pirates
W:L
0:1

Prizes handed out

Ruppy - Carracosta

Last edited:

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lol ok

500 BP goes to scorpdestroyer

EDIT: let me pirate the pirates and whip them and steal all their treasure lol

Last edited:
Beat FireMage for the Pirate event, earning 500 BP and Carracosta in the process. gg man, that was extremely close and, let's be honest, you probably should've won had luck not snuck into the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)