Milotic (M) @ Wise Glasses
Ability: Marvel Scale
EVs: 4 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Toxic / Hidden Power Grass/Electric
- Recover

This Milotic is built to beat one of its top counters in UU, and one of the biggest threats in general while still serving the purposes of bulky water-ing. It takes advantage of the fact that Milotic actually has a higher speed than Venusaur, even though the stat is rarely used. Some calcs:

328 SpA Milotic (Wise Glasses) vs 301 HP 236 SpA Venusaur (Standard Offensive set)

Surf - 71 - 84 / 23.5% - 27.8%
Ice Beam - 190 - 224 / 62.9% - 74.2%
Surf + Ice Beam - 261 - 312 / 86.4% - 102%

This means that with Stealth rock or 1 layer of spikes you have a 98.5% chance of killing a Venusaur that has taken no residual damage. With more than 1 layer or if it's taken more than 3 points of residual damage it's a 100% chance. With Leftovers recovery factored in along with Stealth Rock, you still have a 60% chance to kill Venusaur.

Wise Glasses has certain advantages over other options. It provides all of the power that is needed to kill Venu without the recoil of Life Orb and still boosts Surf's damage output, unlike NeverMeltIce/Icicle Plate (although this does kill Venusaur through leftovers much more frequently). Wise Glasses also has the benefit of making people mispredict when they don't see recoil or healing allowing you to bluff a choice set.

The moveset is pretty simple. Surf is your generic STAB and strongest attack when hitting neutrally. Ice beam is a standard coverage move, and the reason Milotic is used to kill Venu. Toxic can be used to take advantage of bulky waters who switch into your set, as things like Milotic and Slowbro dislike Toxic much more than a super effective Hidden Power. Recover is a fantastic move on Milotic, allowing it to be a bulky water.

This set struggles with things normal bulky Milotic struggles with along with a few more. Due to the lowered defenses and lack of leftovers, it has trouble switching into strong physical attacks repeatedly compared to max/max milotic. It also lacks the power to ko bulky Venusaurs who can then respond back with Sleep Powder or Leaf Storm/Energy Ball, all of which cripple Milo. However, if they don't take enough (less than ~23%, which is the maximum 252 HP/0 SpD Venu takes; 252/252 Venu takes 18% Max) damage from the Surf as they switch in, you can switch out, and next time they switch in they'll be worn down enough from hazards to be koed.

Please tell me what you think, bonus points if you read the entire post.
Maybe try running expert belt which would boost your ice beam on venu, instead of boosting an already resisted attack.

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
That Milo is basically the offensive one of the analysis with WG instead of LO/Choice. If you don't want the drawback of the recoil/locking in one move, use Expert Belt, it's waaay better.

Derp-arel

Waterfall
Curse
Amnesia
Quick Attack/Substitute

Item: Leftovers
Ability: Simple
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252/20/128/0/108/0

I've been messing around with Bibarel quite a bit recently (mine's nicknamed "Derp", hence the moveset name). I've found that many teams are, to be honest, completely unprepared for him. Either that or they underestimate him and face the consequences.

Bibarel is, quite honestly, an incredibly average Pokemon. It's stats aren't that great, it doesn't get any spectacular moves...but Gamefreak trolled us by giving this stupid little beaver hands down the best ability in the game - Simple, which doubles the effect of any stat boost or drop. Many people attempt to use Bibarel as a Baton recipient, which is admirable, but he can set up just fine on his own, I've found.

Unfortunately, you basically have to get him in for free. So bring him in as a revenge or on a predicted Ghost attack or switch. Alternatively, a burned physical sweeper is often as good a time as any to pull him in (I use Status Platform Rotom as a very good partner). Once he's in, take a look at the opponent - if it's physical, start cursing up, if it's special, start with an Amnesia. The goal of this Bibarel is to make him more or less untouchable by any of the opponents team while at the same time striking back with a +4 or +6 STAB Waterfall/Quick Attack. I've seen many a desperate Claydol/Registeel come in to Explode after he's gotten a Curse or two up only to be horrified to see that it does >50% to this derpy beaver.

I originally ran this moveset with Quick Attack and Waterfall as my attacking moves, and it was quite good. Quick Attack negates the (doubly) lowered speed of Curse and hits for good damage after even one Curse. But recently I've been testing out Substitute in it's place with promising results. Anyone who recognizes that Bibarel can be a threat will often try to take him out by several indirect ways - Toxic, Will O' Wisp, Tricking a choice item, Sleep Powder. Substitute straight up counters these efforts. Plus, it gives you more turns to set up. The final bonus of Sub is that once you start getting your defense boosts, your opponent will then have to deal with impenetrable subs as well.

The EVs are to add longevity and staying power. This Bibarel's goal is not to sweep immediately, but to make himself indestructible and then sweep afterwards. There are a few EVs in Attack to make him hit a bit harder, but even with the stat boosts he never hits like a giant tank. He doesn't have to when he's fortified like a battleship. Leftovers also add to his longevity and let him heal back Sub HP.

I'm still testing out Substitute but on more than one occasion I've found I miss Quick Attack. The two provide perfect (STAB) coverage in UU (bar Shedinja) but Substitute is incredibly useful. He still can get shut down by Taunters and Encorers, but that's just about it.

What really makes him work is how often he is underestimated. If I bring him in on Registeel or Omanyte, they usually go about their Stealth Rocking/Spiking business and don't realize I'll be a threat until I've gotten those crucial first few stat-ups. And by then it's too late. Muahahahahahahaha!

Actually since it goes along with the idea of setting up on counters and making missy be "bulky", I would almost prefer calm mind instead of nasty plot. That will help with milotic while the burn will help with registeel. Calm mind is a slower boost, but you will also not be losing to other missys that are faster if you have a few calm minds under your belt. At any rate, I feel that CM should at least be slashed next to nasty plot because there are some instances where it would actually be preferable.

About the speed... I would probably go ahead and max it for nasty plot, but I might not bother to do it if I was running calm mind.
I actually ran a set like this. It works well. Calm Mind over Nasty Plot for sure though.

Pokemon Name: Ambipom
Moveset Name: Gravity Parafusion
Move 1: Dynamic Punch
Move 2: Substitute
Move 3: Pursuit
Move 4: Thunder Wave
Ability: Technician
Nature(s): Jolly
EVs: 4 SpD/252 Atk/252 Spe

First of all, this will only work in Gravity. Anyway, Pursuit as an egg move in 3rd Gen. too, DynamicPunch is a FR/LG/E move tutor move, then migrate it to Gen 4 and it'll evolve. Anyway, Thunder Wave is the Para part, and DynamicPunch and its new accuracy of 83% induces Confusion. Substitute further decreases the chance of the opponent hitting Ampy. Pursuit completes the type coverage between Fighting and Dark.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Takes WAY too much setup for something that isn't that effective (seriously, Gravity?) I'd rather use the standard Ambipom.

I can see where that set is coming from...and I see it working with aimbipom's speed...MINUS the dynamic punch...but he does get swagger which is still really annoying...most things that switch into aimbipom are physical walls who can already 2HKO aimbipom...so boosting there attack power and being confused will definetly be a annoying

Sub+Encore Primeape

Primeape@Leftovers
8 HP / 248 Atk / 252 Spe
Ability: Vital Spirit

Substitute
Encore
Close Combat
Stone Edge

Primeape has the speed to pull off Sub+Encore quite effectively, and packs a pretty good punch thanks to Close Combat's high base power - Jolly Close Combat is around 10% stronger than zam's Timid Psychic. Primeape also has a unique niche in that he can switch in on sleep moves and Encore them, thanks to Vital Spirit. For this set to achieve its full potential, it needs some Spikes on the field, since it is extremely good at causing switches. Early-game, it can help your momentum by Encoring support moves, while late-game it can be a real force, preventing you from being outstalled by recovery, suicide-encoring attacks that your team-mates can set up on, and being able to break just about any pokemon that isn't a physical tank/wall from behind a Substitute. It may not offer much of anything in the way of taking attacks for your team, but Encore and Vital Spirit prevent it from being completely defensively useless.

Leftovers is important because Primeape takes around 75% from Milotic's Surf when at -1, so it's useful to be able recharge health lost from Substitute. Leftovers takes advantage of extra turns from Encore, too. Replenishing Primeape's health is also good because he needs to make liberal use of Substitute with his terrible defenses and Close Combat's drops. Still, Life Orb or even Fist Plate might have their perks.

The EV's allow you to Substitute five times in a row at full health.

Ice Punch and U-turn might be options for the fourth slot, although KOing Flying-types is really hard to pass up, and Stone Edge hits neutral targets harder.

breh

強いだね
Pokemon Name: Ambipom
Moveset Name: Gravity Parafusion
Move 1: Dynamic Punch
Move 2: Substitute
Move 3: Pursuit
Move 4: Thunder Wave
Ability: Technician
Nature(s): Jolly
EVs: 4 SpD/252 Atk/252 Spe
Gravity is a godawful field effect; I have had bad memories trying to make a UU team with it...

That Primeape looks cool though.

EDIT: This set is not of my creation, but I saw somebody running this on shoddy (and they were pretty good too!); I was VERY surprised that it wasn't already onsite.

[SET]
EDIT: Donphan, lol (I was going to post a sprite)
name: Odor Sleuth + Rapid Spin
move 1: Odor Sleuth
move 2: Rapid Spin
move 3: Earthquake
move 4: Filler Rock type move (Stone edge, Rock slide, or head smash)/Ice Shard/return
item: Leftovers
nature: Adamant
evs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD (not the best spread ever, w/e)

Essentially Foresight = Odor Sleuth; this allows you to hit ghosts with fighting- and normal type moves. This gives you perfect coverage with Ground/Normal; rock moves work too, and more importantly, you can do something against spiritomb now :D

The fact that it's been able to learn it since gen 3 and there's no analysis for it is just idiotic (even funnier, it's mentioned in the OU OC, lol); I mean sure assurance is nice and all but it's far from good, especially against spiritomb

It at the very least deserves a slash over assurance, lol

Yea, I'm pretty sure it's Donphan, cause it looks like the only one to learn both the moves. Unless Odor Sleuth is like a tutor move or something and something weird learns it like Kabutops lolol

Dramapion Leftovers
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 252 HP/136 Spd/120 SDef
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Toxic Spikes
- Crunch
- Whirlwind
- Taunt/ earthquake

a bit different from the defensive(and outdated) sets on the analysis. before anything else you must know this set REQUIRE a veno lure that can kill him or else you better hope it dont got EQ for you to beat with crunch.

anyway, this set is plain and simple, it got enough speed to outrun jolly veno and other base 80 pokemons, taunt stop sleep powders and other taunts from slower stuff but can be replaced by EQ to beat oposing poison types. toxic spikes is a great move and drapion is one of the best users in UU IMO, crunch is the main atacking move and the evs give good special walling capabilitys for switching into random shadow balls allow you to beat missy and haunter(Rare but meh). whirlwind is a great move on a pokemon with a fast taunt and entry hazards and allow you to poison a entire team with a bit of luck.

this set got problems with toxicroak if you lack EQ and veno if you lack taunt, but he beat you most of the time as long he got EQ and toxi while taking massive damage is not ohkoed by EQ(adamant versions are outspeed though). while being weak in general to any faster taunt from pokemons not weak to crunch. i am sorry if a similar set was already posted.

Wall Breaker Sceptile.

Wall Breaking Sceptile

Sceptile@ Life Orb
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Naive
IV's: HP:31 Att:30 Def:31 Spe:30 SpA:31 SpD:31
EV's: 252 SpA, 116 Att, 140 Spe

Moveset:
Substitute
Focus Punch
HP Psychic/ HP Ice
Leaf Storm

Ok before the big long wall of text that follows this paragraph about matchups vs common walls I want to put my thoughts out there. First and foremost I hate Stall and because of that reason I'm always looking for a way to shatter the best of cores. With this set it aims to cripple the most common UU walls and allow a clean up sweeper of either Attack or Special to finish the match. Before I get into the moveset, I want to explain why I chose Sceptile. First and foremost I've never liked using Blaziken or Magmortar as wall breakers for two reasons: The first being their mediocre base 80 and 83 Speed. Secondly with Milotic as the premiere mixed wall around, a wall breaking fire just doesn't sit well with me. So this lead me to the impressive base 120 Speed Sceptile with 85 Attack(More than Venusaur) and 105 SpA. The EV's are to outpace anything +105 and below with Max SpA and the rest into Attack. I chose Naive over Hasty as unlike Sceptiles SpD, its Def stat is already too low. Now on to the Moveset, Leaf Storm is a given, and combined with an impressive 105 Base and Life Orb, shreds through most Physical walls. Hp Psychic is my preferred choice as I hate being walled by Chansey/Weezing combination and with HP Psychic giving the same Damage output as HP Ice on Venusaur I figured why not. Last but certainly not least is my way of dealing with those pesky special walls who think that they can switch in freely. Ideally you have a Sub up before you try and fire off Focus Punches but as you'll see below in the damage calcs you won't be disappointed.

The key to all the matchups below is to switch in on a favorable matchup and get your Sub.

Common Defensive Pokemon:
Blastoise- Leaf Storm does 98.3% - 116.6% with 252 HP/252 SpD and +Nature, OHKO with Rocks
Chansey- Focus Punch does 78.4% - 92.3% with 252 HP/252 Def and +Nature and Leaf Storm does 25.3% - 30% with 252HP /252 SpD +Nature Guaranteed 2HKO with SR Focus Punch + Leaf Storm and as an added bonus Focus Punch has a chance to OHKO(93.6% - 110.5%) with normal Wish/Utility sets of 252 Def/252 SpD
Claydol- Guaranteed OHKO with Leaf Storm with NO ROCKS 100% - 118.5% with 252 HP/252 SpD and +Nature
Clefable-Focus Punch does 62.4% - 73.6% with 252 HP/252 Def and +Nature and Leaf Storm does 50.3% - 59.4% with 252 HP/252 SpD and + Nature guaranteed 2HKO with Focus Punch+Leaf Storm
Cloyster- Leaf Storm does 192.1% - 227% with 252 HP/252 SpD and +Nature, even with a Rindo berry still does 96.1% - 113.5% or a OHKO with rocks
Donphan- Leaf Storm does 131.3% - 154.7% with 252 HP/252 SpD and +Nature.
Hitmontop- HP Psychic does 37.5% - 44.7% with 252 HP/252 SpD and + Nature and Leaf Storm does 56.6% - 67.1% with 252 HP/252 SpD and + Nature so after rocks and two turns of leftovers Hitmontop has ~5% left.
Milotic- Leaf Storm does 79.7% - 94.4% with 252 HP/252 SpD and +Nature and guarantees the 2HKO's even without rocks and with the -2 SpA drop.
Miltank- Focus Punch does 49.2% - 58.4% with 252 HP/252 Def and +Nature and Leaf Storm does 58.6% - 69.3% with 252 HP/252 SpD and +Nature. Guaranteed 2HKO with Focus Punch and Leaf Storm.
Omastar- Leaf Storm does 268.6% - 317.4% with 252 HP/252 SpD and +Nature. 89.5% - 106.4% with 252 HP/252 SpD, Sandstorm and Rindo Berry.
Regirock- Focus Punch does 33.5% - 39.6% with 252 HP/252 Def and +Nature and Leaf Storm does 67.6% - 79.7% with 252 HP/252 SpD, Sandstorm and +Nature.
Registeel- This is one of the few ones you need some support on. Focus Punch and get 41.2% - 48.9, percents are of course with 252 HP/252 Def and +Nature.
Slowbro- Leaf Storm is a guaranteed OHKO without rocks, 107.1% - 126.9% with 252 HP/252 SpD and +Nature.
Slowking- Leaf Storm does 87.3% - 103.6% with 252 HP/252 SpD and +Nature, chance to OHKO with rocks and guaranteed 2HKO with two Leaf Storms.
Spiritomb- Leaf Storm does 58.2% - 68.4% with 252 HP/252 SpD and +Nature and after the -2 drop 28.9% - 34.5%. Likely 2HKO with rocks and Tomb holding Leftovers.
Steelix- Focus Punch does 34.5% - 40.7% to 252 HP/252 Def +Nature and Leaf Storm does 67.8% - 79.7% with 252 HP/252 SpD and +Nature and after the -2 drop 33.9% - 40.7%. Likely 2HKO with rocks and Steelix holding Leftovers.
Tangrowth- Unless you run HP Ice over HP Psychic(I highly recommend you don't) you will need support here too. HP Ice does 46% - 54.5% with 252 HP/252 SpD and +Nature, with rocks a chance to 2HKO. If you run HP Psychic you can do 23% - 27.2% and 34.2% - 40.3% with Leaf Storm before having to swith out. Focus Punch does roughly the same damage output as HP Psychic on the 252 HP/252 Def without positive nature, so don't use it.
Torterra- Unlike Tangrowth, Torterra is more Bulky on the Special Side so start with Focus Punch which does 24.6% - 29.2% with 252 HP/252 Def and +Nature then Leaf Storm for 51.8% - 61.4% with 252 HP/252 SpD and +Nature. Again if you carry HP Ice over HP Psychic then this is a lot easier, neting you a clean 2HKO with 69% - 82.2% on the 252 HP/252 SpD and +Nature.
Uxie- This is definitely the best answer to this set if it is running max HP and max SpD, so have a good Dark Pokemon to help back you up. Focus Punch does 11.9% - 14.1% on 252 HP/252 Def and +Nature, even without the +Nature it still only does a measly 13% - 15.3%. Leaf Storm is not as helpless but because of the SpA drop it will fail to have a chance for a 3HKO, it does 43.5% - 51.7% on a 252 HP/252 SpD +Nature.
Venusaur- HP Psychic does 34.1% - 40.7% to a 252 HP/252 SpD +Nature, HP Ice does the same damage output. You'll need two layers of Spikes and SR to guarantee the 2HKO.
Weezing- Ah the reason I run HP Psychic, the other half of the Def/SpD wall that is Chansey and Weezing. HP Psychic does 46.7% - 55.1% to 252 HP/252 SpD which means with rocks you have a guaranteed 2HKO on one of the best Walls for grass types. Even without rocks you have a 62.52% chance of 2HKOing this bad boy.

So what do you guys think?

I'm so sorry I was just so used to using 252 for the speed and attack as I usually run SD Sceptile, thanks for catching that and fixed it. Also thanks for the compliment, and props if you read all the calcs lol

I have a set that could work for stall teams i guesscoudl work for stall teams

Set Name: LS + Toxic
Milotic @ Leftovers
Ability : Marvel Scale
EVs: (not too sure bout Evs...enough to outspeed problematic SpAttkers)
Calm/Bold

-Light Screen
-Toxic
-Surf
-Recover

BAsically like Ho-oh in Ubers...but without the kickass fire attack. Anyway this set is best used in stall teams..although it might work with balanced. the idea is milotic is mainly targeted by spA attacker..so by using Light Screen, you can half the damage they do , then slowly toxic them to death, recovering when necessary. If a steel type switches in You can hit it with a STAB Surf or switch out to something that can handle it

This set is best paired with a Dugtrio - As you cant do shit to venusaur and duggy can trap it and hit it hard with EQ...this can also go for steel type. A fire type Could also be a great partner for it. But most team already pack a fire type with Milo

Thoughts?

Pokemon name: Blaziken
Moveset Name: Mixed Agility Reversal
Move 1: Substitute/Endure
Move 2: Agility
Move 3: Fire Blast
Move 4: Reversal
Hold Item: Liechi Berry
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Lonely (+Atk,-Def)
EVs: 232 Atk/212 Sp.Atk/64 Speed

This set is terrifying once the opponents priority users are gone. Generally, switch Blaziken in on something it can scare out e.g Venusaur, Torterra etc. Proceed to agility on the switch as the opponent changes to its counter. Endure the following super effective attack, then start sweeping with a +1 Reversal or a Blaze boosted Fire Blast. 64 speed EVs to outrun Adamant Torterra before a boost and scarf Moltres after a boost. 212 Special attack to OHKO Spiritomb after SR damage with Fire blast (Blaze boosted), the rest are placed into attack. Liechi berry to increase attack by 1.5x after Endure/Substitute. Substitute is recommended as it can block status and allow you to set up against weaker attacks. The problem with Substitute is that it is difficult to sub to 1-3 HP as stealth rock stuffs this up. If stealth rock is set, switch twice into stealth rock to take 25% damage then use substitute to get to 1 HP.
Some calcs to consider:
+1 Reversal vs 248HP 252 Def Bold Milotic 138.2% - 162.8%
+1 Reversal vs Standard special sweeper Moltres 110.3% - 129.9%
+1 Reversal vs Standard support Altaria 143.5% - 168.9%
+1 Reversal vs 252 HP 252def Impish Uxie 82.2% - 96.9% (60.81% to OHKO after Stealth rock)
+1 Reversal vs 252 HP 252 Def Bold Slowbro 55.6% - 65.5%
NB: Slowbro should be weakened before bringing Blaziken into play.

Blaze boosted Fire Blast vs standard 252HP 116 Sp.def Calm Spiritomb 82.2% - 97% (60.81% to OHKO after Stealth rock).
Blaze boosted Fire Blast is a clean OHKO on Mismagius and Rotom.

This set works well with Stealth rock support. Thanks for reading.

Drifblim
Suicide Baloon
Toxic
Substitute
Explosion
Destiny Bond
Liechi Berry
Unburden
Jolly
252 Atk/ 4 SpD/ 252 Spe

Strategy Like Most Sub Sets this one will come in keep subbing If this one happens to get off it's sub witout breaking it it will then toxic it"s opponent if not possible and you are slower keep subbing if faster use Toxic in case of Switch. Do this until berry is broken. Then accordingly based on type of pokemon u r facing either Explode or Destiny Bond.

Drifblim
Suicide Baloon
Toxic
Substitute
Explosion
Destiny Bond
Liechi Berry
Unburden
Jolly
252 Atk/ 4 SpD/ 252 Spe

Strategy Like Most Sub Sets this one will come in keep subbing If this one happens to get off it's sub witout breaking it it will then toxic it"s opponent if not possible and you are slower keep subbing if faster use Toxic in case of Switch. Do this until berry is broken. Then accordingly based on type of pokemon u r facing either Explode or Destiny Bond.
explosion and destiny bond on the same set is strange really, i suggest shadow ball while you take off destiny bond since with a stab ghost move no one of them would switch for free unless it predict correctly but there is always a chance of them switching on a super effective shadow ball...
and you will not become helpless when a lead use taunt also, and change the nature to timid.

Sorry if it's brought up before, but...

Pokemon name: Espeon
Moveset name: Fake Tears
Move 1: Psychic
Move 2: Signal Beam/Shadow Ball/Hidden Power Fighting
Move 3: Fake Tears
Move 4: Substitute/Wish/Heal Bell/etc.
Hold Item: Life Orb/Leftovers/Twistedspoon
Ability: Synchronize
Nature: Timid (+Spd -Atk)
EV's: 252 Spd, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 HP

Espeon boasts one of its few offensive advantages over Alakazam: Fake Tears. With it Espeon threatens many many switch-ins. It's Psychic already hurts hard enough as it is, and it's unlikely few would want to stick around at -2 Sp.Def. This set is even more effective with SR and/or Spikes up, allowing a nice array of stack-up damage. Espeon is more effective at using Fake Tears than Glaceon due to its high speed, easing prediction since it can outrun many weakened opponents and hit them hard.

The second move is obviously for coverage. Signal Beam threatens Psychic- and Dark- types, as well as dealing devastating damage against incoming Sceptile, whom would otherwise outrun you and hit you with Pursuit or Leaf Blade. Shadow Ball hits Ghosts rather than Dark types, and is your best bet against Spiritomb, whom walls you otherwise- it also allows you to hit Mismagius harder. HP Fighting is for against Registeel, who is immune to Clear Body. It's possible to run 3 attacks and achieve much better coverage, but that is usually better done with CM Espeon who retains its boosts when the opponent switches.

Because Fake Tears forces a solid number of switches, Espeon can run a variety of moves in its last moveset. Substitute is as always a great move, and probably your best bet for handling Spiritomb. Wish and Heal Bell allows Espy to run support as well, with Wish being particulary helpful for healing off Life Orb damage if you go that route. Heal Bell also allows Espy to serve as a potent switch-in to status abusers since it can Synchronise any statues back and just heal off the status, ready to do it again. It also makes beating Chansey much much easier.

There are of course counters- Spiritomb is one of the best counters to Espy. A Fake Tears threatens the Defensive Lead Spiritomb with a 2HKO from Signal Beam or Shadow Ball, but Spiritomb will still likely win unless Espy is behind a Sub. Swellow finds it hard to switch-in, but can outrun Espeon and faint it easily. Same goes for Sceptile, though it has to be especially careful of Signal Beam. Alakazam can outrun Espeon and threaten with Shadow Ball or Signal Beam as well, but has to be wary of the same things likewise. Registeel is also a solid counter, being immune to Fake Tears and walling Espeon without Hidden Power Fighting.

Twistedspoon is an interesting option; Psychc is Espeon's main offense, and most Pokemon you'd be using its second move are easily 1HKO or 2HKOed without any boosts anyway, and this allows you to retain health instead of using it on LO recoil.

A few quick calcs (all without any boosting item):
Psychic vs. -2 252/252 Calm Milotic: 46.4-54.8% (2HKO guaranteed with SR)
Psychic vs. -2 252/252 Calm Chansey: 29.1-34.5%
Psychic vs. -2 252/252 Calm Clefable: 57.9-68% (Guaranteed 2HKO)

Jumpluff @ Leftovers
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Jolly
EV's: 252 Hp, 4 Spd, 252 Spe

Moveset:
Substitute
Protect
Leach Seed
Toxic

Simple strategy, your fast enough to set up on anything that's not steel, poison or grass, so in UU thats pretty much Venusaur and Registeel. So once your set up, you laugh as you continue to protect then sub as the opponents health vanishes.

Could also work with Sceptile.

Jumpluff @ Leftovers
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Jolly
EV's: 252 Hp, 4 Spd, 252 Spe

Moveset:
Substitute
Protect
Leach Seed
Toxic

Simple strategy, your fast enough to set up on anything that's not steel, poison or grass, so in UU thats pretty much Venusaur and Registeel. So once your set up, you laugh as you continue to protect then sub as the opponents health vanishes.

Could also work with Sceptile.
Isn't this just the Jumpluff subseeder with Protect and Toxic over Sleep Powder and Encore?

Anyway you should never run max HP on a subseeder as Leech Seed restores more health the lower your HP.

CMFairy
Clefable @ Life Orb

Magic Guard
252 SpA/126 SpD/126 D/4 HP

-Calm Mind
-Fire Blast/Flamethrower
-Charge Beam
-Ice Beam/Blizzard
-Shadow Ball

This set takes advantage of Clefable's slightly better Special Attack. Calm Mind and Charge Beam allows it to increase the Special Attack, and Charge Beam does damage as well thanks to the Life Orb with no recoil. Charge Beam can be used instead of Calm Mind if you fear getting KO'd right off the bat and free a slot up. Having them both allows you more options.

Attacks are up to you and has plenty of options. Ice Beam, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Flamethrower, Fire Blast for some type coverage. Psychic takes care of fighting types that are dense enough to switch in, Shadow Ball allows you to hit Ghosts. If you are using a sunny day team, Solar Beam is another option.

your better off with this set if you want a calm minder

Clefable @ Life Orb
Bold
Magic Guard
252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 SpA

-Calm Mind
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Soft Boiled

Shrang, those extra moves were other options for the set. And my biggest problem with using a set with Softboiled is getting it on Clefable. If there was a Generation 4 MT for it then it would be better.
You're supposed to slash other options onto existing moveslots. And with Calm Mind, Charge Beam is weak and unnecessary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)