New approvals forum and two new Smog Staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to 2013, everyone! As the new year and new issue have started, we've introduced some new changes in order to make things easier on us all. First of all, we've created a new Approvals forum for articles and artists. This will streamline the approvals process on our end and allow aspiring contributors to get much faster and more direct/constructive feedback from relevant staff (Smog and senior) members, so if you'd like to get involved with drawing or writing and have some ideas, please head there and check out the guidelines.

Additionally, we've promoted two new people to the Smog Staff team: ToastPlusOne and sandshrewz! ToastPlusOne fronted our recent layout redesign and will be working with us closely on future technical projects, while sandshrewz is a long-time all-round contributor whose help has been sorely needed in all facets. We're very grateful to them for all their hard work and excited to have them aboard for future issues! Congratulations, and thank you both!

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
man toast i dig the new smog layout!

sandshrewz i saw this coming a mile away!

congrats, you two! Long live the Smog!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)