New givaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My last one wasn't a giveaway apparently...

So to get this machamp, you must post details of your best pokemon. YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO TRADE IT. Whichever pokemon i decide is the best, i will give the member this machamp for free.

It can be decided to be good if:
1. It is good for battling (EV trained, has good moves)
2. Looks cool (Shiny)
3. Special or rare in some other way (DW ability, DW moves, Event only moves)

If it is because it is good in combat, you must write a short paragraph explaining why it is, such as the strategy.

Although i technically cannot tell if you are lying, please post only pokemon that you have in game (not made up or from Pokemon Online).

Here are the details of the machamp:

machamp
dex number: 68
type:

nicknamed: machomei
experience 189533 (level 58)
nature: serious
ability: guts
pokérus: no

skill/ base/ iv/ ev/ stat
hp/ 90/ 15/ 0/ 181
attack/ 130/ 20/ 0/ 167
defense/ 80/ 15/ 0/ 106
sp. Attack/ 65/ 20/ 0/ 92
sp. Defense/ 85/ 11/ 0/ 109
speed/ 55/ 1/ 0/ 69
hidden power/ 53/

to get the hidden power and ivs, i used online calculators.

move/ type/ bp/ acc/ pp/
wake-up slap/
/
60/ 100%/ 10
cross chop/
/
100/ 80%/ 5
scary face/
/
--/ 90%/ 10
dynamicpunch/
/
100/ 50%/ 5

Alakazam
Dex number: 65
Type: Psychic
No nickname
Experience: 1059860 (level 100)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Magic Guard (DW ability)
Pokerus: no

hp/ 55/ 25/ 6/ 246
attack/ 50/ 15/ 0/ 108
defense/ 45/ 8/ 0/ 103
sp. Attack/ 135/ 2/ 252/ 340
sp. Defense/ 85/ 28/ 0/ 203
speed/ 120/ 1/ 252/ 339
Hidden Power: Poison

move/ type/ bp/ acc/ pp/
Psychic / Psychic / Sp. Atk 90 / 100% / 10
Shadow Ball / Ghost / Sp. Atk 80 / 100% / 15
Focus Blast / Fighting / Sp. Atk 120 / 70% / 5
Substitute / Normal /
-- / -- / 10

This is one of my few OU pokemon because I never battle with OU pokemon. I actually bred this shortly before Alakazam moved up to the OU tier, which I probably should've seen coming because of its wonderful dream world ability called Magic Guard. This ability gives Alakazam immunity to weather, recoil, and status damage. As I recall I've only used this pokemon once in a triple battle so I'm not sure if it also gives immunity to entry hazards. The strategy to this set is simple since it is your basic special sweeper EV spread. Ideally, you want to safely switch in Alakazam, set up Substitute to further block status, then start blasting away. With all the coverage that Psychic, Ghost, and Fighting type attacks provide, alongside the power of Life Orb without the recoil damage, 135 base Special Attack and 120 base Speed, you're sure to do some serious damage to the opposition.

Just a side note: You'll notice that the IVs are terrible. That's because I don't RNG or IV breed. I prefer legit breeds, and as for IV breeding I just don't have that much patience. I mostly leave the IVs up to chance and just work with what I have.

sunkern
dex number: 191
type:

nicknamed: Sunshine
experience 6484 (level 21)
nature: brave
ability: early bird
pokérus: no
this is my favourite pokemon because it has a high bst and with hidden power grass 31 which gets the stab so can kill strong threats like scizor with 50 hits, i did calcs

Alakazam
Dex number: 65
Type: Psychic
No nickname
Experience: 1059860 (level 100)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Magic Guard (DW ability)
Pokerus: no

hp/ 55/ 25/ 6/ 246
attack/ 50/ 15/ 0/ 108
defense/ 45/ 8/ 0/ 103
sp. Attack/ 135/ 2/ 252/ 340
sp. Defense/ 85/ 28/ 0/ 203
speed/ 120/ 1/ 252/ 339
Hidden Power: Poison

move/ type/ bp/ acc/ pp/
Psychic / Psychic / Sp. Atk 90 / 100% / 10
Shadow Ball / Ghost / Sp. Atk 80 / 100% / 15
Focus Blast / Fighting / Sp. Atk 120 / 70% / 5
Substitute / Normal /
-- / -- / 10

This is one of my few OU pokemon because I never battle with OU pokemon. I actually bred this shortly before Alakazam moved up to the OU tier, which I probably should've seen coming because of its wonderful dream world ability called Magic Guard. This ability gives Alakazam immunity to weather, recoil, and status damage. As I recall I've only used this pokemon once in a triple battle so I'm not sure if it also gives immunity to entry hazards. The strategy to this set is simple since it is your basic special sweeper EV spread. Ideally, you want to safely switch in Alakazam, set up Substitute to further block status, then start blasting away. With all the coverage that Psychic, Ghost, and Fighting type attacks provide, alongside the power of Life Orb without the recoil damage, 135 base Special Attack and 120 base Speed, you're sure to do some serious damage to the opposition.

Just a side note: You'll notice that the IVs are terrible. That's because I don't RNG or IV breed. I prefer legit breeds, and as for IV breeding I just don't have that much patience. I mostly leave the IVs up to chance and just work with what I have.
Nice but can somebody please explain what RNG is? And yes, i googled it.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
my best poke:

level 69 shiny zekrom
bashful
no evs
6/4/11/5/7/9 ivs
moves:charm,sleep powder,harden,pound

its my best pokmon cuz it my frst shinie i caught mysef plz like it its not a hack i swaer cuz in the ohter thred u sed it waz but its no a hax i swear

my best poke:

level 69 shiny zekrom
bashful
no evs
6/4/11/5/7/9 ivs
moves:charm,sleep powder,harden,pound

its my best pokmon cuz it my frst shinie i caught mysef plz like it its not a hack i swaer cuz in the ohter thred u sed it waz but its no a hax i swear
Wow CMT for this

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok, this is just getting worse by the minute, locking. If you;re going to do opinion based stuff don't make such arbitrary qualifications like "whichever I think is best", make sure it has a researchable answer or more explicit criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)