New Year Countdown!!!

Well, I decided to post this thread before I forgot, so here it is!!!
Feel free to talk about what you think is gonna happen in the new year. Just make sure to countdown on the 31st ;) Oh and lets not forgot CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!

What I look forward to for the new year?

Another year full of hilarious and stupid antics from my friends. I honestly think that my friends can't do something more stupid than what he did last year.... yet. To fill you in last year he was (if you live in Canada you might know where this is) in Metrotown and he stole the train they use to give toddlers rides, he only stole it for a joy ride, but when they caught him, he was permanently banned from the mall. It was hilarious he was driving around yelling at people to move, I almost died laughing.

Not really seeing the point of a countdown thread 5 days before New Year..

In Video Games, I'm only looking forward to a select few titles. My 'must buys' are:

-Batman: Arkham City
-Gears of War 3
-Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
-Mass Effect 3
-Star Wars: The Old Republic

On a personal level, I'll be getting my first apartment this year after many months of psuedo-homelessness. I can't wait for this. Hopefully soon after I'll be able to start school. The new Gorillaz album is coming out too (I'm not huge on music so this is on a personal level in my book).

I have very low expectations for anything political in 2011.

Pretty dull year imo.

More delicious games, about 100 more DS chargers for myself, a straight A average, a screwed political system (nothing new for Australia then!), and world peace (not happening). Also, I want to discover my dog is a Poochyena and begin my Pokemon journey! *rofl*

Well, 2011 is my graduating year, so that's the big one for me. Star Wars: The Old Republic is also coming out. Besides that, I'm sure science will make another big breakthrough, as that seemed to happen A LOT this year to me.

Lamppost

I put the milk in first
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
well first of all the browns/cavs/indians will make a comeback :P lol.

also gears of war 3 is coming out!

Thank god I got to live through another year.

Looking forward to graduating from middle school, and moving on up to the elite rank of high schooler. :)

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
It makes me lol how people actually believe in that crap.
(someone should start a thread about that)
It makes me lol at you non-believers for when the time comes, you shall all freak out while the believers chill and get drunk waiting for the inevitable:pimp:

Next year. I'll be 16. Gonna get my license and hopefully a job so I can get a car in a few years since my parents won't chip in at all.
Also I'll be a junior so YAY! I'll be graduating from high school as the world explodes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)